Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

On The Up!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Things are on the up for me and looking good, finally have found a job which I started last Tuesday. I love the job so far, and is a very good deal for a recent graduate.

Now I have a bit of money I can afford to spend so I can go get a wax again this saturday at long last! Once you do go smooth it feels untidy and not so nice down there so has been driving me crazy. And got a haircut due on saturday too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good for u that things are looking up....hope it long reigns for ux

over a year ago

"Good for u that things are looking up....hope it long reigns for ux"

Thanks hun, is nice to have a break and things to turn around and not having to always fight against life

over a year ago

dont rush into spending the money.

jobs can suddenly change and what you thought was good is really bad.

build up savings of about six months to a year because you just dont know what's around the corner.and if you want a break from it all you have the money saved to do it.

over a year ago

"dont rush into spending the money.

jobs can suddenly change and what you thought was good is really bad.

build up savings of about six months to a year because you just dont know what's around the corner.and if you want a break from it all you have the money saved to do it."

Yeah very true, I am a big saver and rarely spend. I'm used to things going bad and falling apart, one reason why I have learned to save. I will be saving still, but now I'm more comfortable to spend small amount here and there on little things like a haircut and a wax.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Well done - it is a very difficult jobs market at the moment

over a year ago

Well done ! Glad things are looking good for you!! We thought things were looking good for us!! But Luke got that dreaded call on Saturday! No longer needed with immediate affect!! So its back to job hunting for him

Post new Message to Thread