Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBW='real'

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I keep reading how BBW are described as 'real' women

Dont get me wrong i love women of all shapes and sizes, but dont the thinner women or fab find it offensive that they're considered any less 'real' than the BBW?

Whatever you are is 'real'...well apart from fake boobs...

But they're awesome lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

all women are real women. Its just point scoring among the insecure who do not realize that people have personal preference.

Pathetic but thats the way it goes..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Hardly surprising some women are insecure when men have ' I like all women even BBW' OR ...... Don't let your size put you off , message me... and other such garbage on their profiles. They actually consider it a kindness and truly believe they are being polite.

over a year ago

"all women are real women. Its just point scoring among the insecure who do not realize that people have personal preference.

Pathetic but thats the way it goes.. "

over a year ago

a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat "

so what are insecure women then?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat

so what are insecure women then?"

bait

over a year ago

Excellent point

over a year ago

Excellent point number 2

over a year ago

would you really be on this site if you were insecure ? just saying a real woman is someone who is happy with who they are regardless of how their bodies look like x

over a year ago

"would you really be on this site if you were insecure ? just saying a real woman is someone who is happy with who they are regardless of how their bodies look like x"

I have been on three different sites on which you can swing (two of them billed themselves as something else but the truth was different...) and it sounds odd, but the ONE thing which which is common throughout all the people I have met (women or couples) is that insecurity is VERY high on the list of driving factors behind why people do this - specially when I was seeing 'single' ladies (mostly married in reality) on the last one.

It was almost like some of them were doing this to either prove something to themselves, or to simply make themselves feel better (often misguidedly) thinking that, if they can have sex with a complete stranger, it will in some way make them feel more secure in themselves. As all of us on here know (I hope) the opposite is true.

A lot of people in all walks of life push themselves to do things about which they are totally insecure - bungie jumping for example - and swinging is no different.

over a year ago

You see lots of profiles (I'm not being couple/single specific by saying this either) that say things like...

'age shape or race unimportant'

'age not a problem'

'size doesn't matter'

so, just thinking logically, if all these factors don't matter to them, why do they mention them?

Wolf

over a year ago

"You see lots of profiles (I'm not being couple/single specific by saying this either) that say things like...

'age not a problem'

'size doesn't matter'

so, just thinking logically, if all these factors don't matter to them, why do they mention them?

Wolf"

i like profiles that say those things. at least you know where you are with them. as a lot of men do want young slim women.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"would you really be on this site if you were insecure ? just saying a real woman is someone who is happy with who they are regardless of how their bodies look like x"

I take it you don't read the forums much!

It's almost painful reading some of the posts from insecure/needy women. I think some women use the site to boost their confidence, I don't know how that works for them as their posts are still self depreciating...and cringeworthy...in my opinion.

over a year ago

im real lol

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"would you really be on this site if you were insecure ? just saying a real woman is someone who is happy with who they are regardless of how their bodies look like x

It's almost painful reading some of the posts from insecure/needy women. I think some women use the site to boost their confidence, I don't know how that works for them as their posts are still self depreciating...and cringeworthy...in my opinion."

over a year ago

"would you really be on this site if you were insecure ? just saying a real woman is someone who is happy with who they are regardless of how their bodies look like x

It's almost painful reading some of the posts from insecure/needy women. I think some women use the site to boost their confidence, I don't know how that works for them as their posts are still self depreciating...and cringeworthy...in my opinion."

Thanks Miss-Tress - exactly what I was getting at...

over a year ago

i agree

over a year ago

I'm here for sex, as and when I want it. I'm too old and wise to take in flattery and ego boosting, I have a mirror and two eyes. I'm real enough for me.

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

It's almost painful reading some of the posts from insecure/needy women. I think some women use the site to boost their confidence, I don't know how that works for them as their posts are still self depreciating...and cringeworthy...in my opinion.

I'm here for sex, as and when I want it. I'm too old and wise to take in flattery and ego boosting, I have a mirror and two eyes. I'm real enough for me."

over a year ago

"You see lots of profiles (I'm not being couple/single specific by saying this either) that say things like...

'age not a problem'

'size doesn't matter'

Wolf

i like profiles that say those things. at least you know where you are with them. as a lot of men do want young slim women."

I just like appreciative ones... must be where I'm going wrong

Wolf

over a year ago

prolly got something to do with the fact BBW`s make up the majority of women onhere

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

'age not a problem'

'size doesn't matter'

Wolf

i like profiles that say those things. at least you know where you are with them. as a lot of men do want young slim women."

So do they probably, but when your sacs need emptying and all you can get is a woman you wouldn't usually give the time of day, well...needs must!

over a year ago

"prolly got something to do with the fact BBW`s make up the majority of women onhere

"

no, i dont think so, that is unless they have very small pictures.

over a year ago

'age not a problem'

'size doesn't matter'

Wolf"

'age shape or race unimportant' = I am a y BNP member who doesn't want to admit to his/her mates that I like something outside the rule book.

'age not a problem' = I am that desperate for sex that, so long as you are breathing, I will have sex with you.

'size doesn't matter' = I am VERY VERY desperate! Pleeeeze let me come round - NOW!!

Ah, the insecurity.......!

over a year ago

alot of this real women crap is pumped up by guys who would probably prefer a skinny woman given the choice but think that us fatties are an easy option of you try to boost our self confidence and say we are the "real women"

I hate the term BBW i hate it when guys say i am a "real woman" ( of course im a real woman, i have a vagina and my own tits!) its just silly and its just a way to make people feel better about themselves, half the time so people can get into their pants!!

but each to their own.

over a year ago

If you have a pussy not a cock your a real woman ... This size thing here gets on my tits.

over a year ago

Saying she is a 'real' woman makes a guy feel better when he's masturbating between a pair of thighs instead of his hand.

over a year ago

"a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat "

over a year ago

Horray for desperate men.

over a year ago

"I keep reading how BBW are described as 'real' women

Dont get me wrong i love women of all shapes and sizes, but dont the thinner women or fab find it offensive that they're considered any less 'real' than the BBW?"

Of course some do... just as some get offended at the second 'B' standing for 'beautiful' chuntering and moaning crap like "what are thin women then, are we all ugly?".

Anyone with half a brain can tell people who say BBW's are real women are either expressing their personal preference of what a real woman is to them or sucking up in hope of boning a porker.

What I wonder is, why so many seem to get offended at being left out, when it is little more than a throw away comment.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Which is fuelled by the hundreds of pulse hunters on here

over a year ago

what an deep reply, thankyou sexy!

over a year ago

just had a look at your profile, never wished i was 55 more lol

hopefully, you'll get in touch..

over a year ago

Get ya'coat ryan... you've pulled.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Get ya'coat ryan... you've pulled."

Cool. Hang on while I ring my mum to say I won't need sarnies tomorrow

over a year ago

"Get ya'coat ryan... you've pulled.

Cool. Hang on while I ring my mum to say I won't need sarnies tomorrow "

He makes a packed lunch too? Damn you're a lucky fella.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I don't care what people think about other women. I just care about what they think about me.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

He makes a packed lunch too? Damn you're a lucky fella."

As its Monday it will be a streaky bacon kebab too

over a year ago

As its Monday it will be a streaky bacon kebab too"

With or without sauce?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

As its Monday it will be a streaky bacon kebab too

With or without sauce?"

There has to be an element of surprise

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Absolutely I agree as I said in another thread, most of the time we men will say whatever it takes to get into a woman's pants. It is blatantly obvious on here when reading some single men's posts

Steve

By *ornycpl79Couple
over a year ago

North west

I'm a bbw or fat as some people like to call me and I for one do not need to use this site to boost my confidence. I do this with my husband because we enjoy doing it and not to make me feel better about myself as I am very comfortable with my self and my body. I have had no complaints from the men we have met and they have all come back for more. So fat, thin, tall or short we are all different and the world would be a very boring place if we were all the same. No matter what your size or what you look like We say Happy Swinging and have fun after all that is what this site is all about.

over a year ago

I have one simple definition of a 'real woman'!

One that doesn't require a puncture repair kit when you've been a little too vigorous with her!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Absolutely I agree as I said in another thread, most of the time we men will say whatever it takes to get into a woman's pants. It is blatantly obvious on here when reading some single men's posts

Steve"

Cringe worthy yet you see the women jockeying for position to lap up the drivel, so can't really blame them...that hard on won't go down by itself!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

That is my understanding and use of the expression = more about how much you are comfortable with yourself inclding personality, looks etc... than about whether you are a size 6 or 36

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

One that doesn't require a puncture repair kit when you've been a little too vigorous with her! "

But then some of us do like a little bit of vigorous handling!!

over a year ago

"

One that doesn't require a puncture repair kit when you've been a little too vigorous with her!

But then some of us do like a little bit of vigorous handling!! "

You're fine - can't see you flying round the room after an accident with a misplaced prick!

over a year ago

if it isnt bbw's getting knocked on the forums it's single guys.

one day this and the next that.

one of my best friends on here is a bbw. but that is irrelevant.

the fact is she is a lovely woman and beautiful in her own way.

and thats all she needs.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat That is my understanding and use of the expression = more about how much you are comfortable with yourself inclding personality, looks etc... than about whether you are a size 6 or 36 "

Ahhh but Im not comfortable in my extra large skin! Does that make me a fake/unreal woman?

I dont think so. It just makes me someone who wants to look and feel better but know its going to take a lot of time and will power.

As for the posts saying some are needy and just want attention frrom pulse seekers... Might be your thing but definitely not miine!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat That is my understanding and use of the expression = more about how much you are comfortable with yourself inclding personality, looks etc... than about whether you are a size 6 or 36

Ahhh but Im not comfortable in my extra large skin! Does that make me a fake/unreal woman?

I dont think so. It just makes me someone who wants to look and feel better but know its going to take a lot of time and will power.

As for the posts saying some are needy and just want attention frrom pulse seekers... Might be your thing but definitely not miine!"

I dont think my post came across as intended, I was not by impliocation saying that people who are not comfortable in their skin, whatever that skin might be, are not real. I meant that confidence comes from within rather than from whatever somebody looks like - I have not really spotted any attention seekers here just people who want a bit of feedback, advice, banter and chat? But then maybe I tend to assume benevolence until proven otherwise

over a year ago

I have to admit that not all people who say size, shape etc doesn't matter... it does.

After quite a lengthy e-mail conversation and being told size and looks did not matter, I finally managed to get a gentleman to look at a picture of me, as I did not want there to be any surprises when we met. (I have seen that look a few times) Ohhhhh boy did it matter, he actually turned around and said whilst you sound great and I love conversations with you, you are not the sort of woman I am looking for, in fact you are larger than I was expecting....

Ohhhh, but I did have the last laugh, as I politely responded with, thats fine we all have set standards, I knew you would be too good looking for me..... I have never seen such a grovelling apology.... He actually admitted that perhaps on first glance he ahd been a little shallow to dismiss me so quickly... too late.

(thankfully it has not happened here yet..... )

S xxxx

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"a real woman is someone who is comfortable in their bodies regardless of their size thin or fat That is my understanding and use of the expression = more about how much you are comfortable with yourself inclding personality, looks etc... than about whether you are a size 6 or 36

As for the posts saying some are needy and just want attention frrom pulse seekers... Might be your thing but definitely not miine!I dont think my post came across as intended, I was not by impliocation saying that people who are not comfortable in their skin, whatever that skin might be, are not real. I meant that confidence comes from within rather than from whatever somebody looks like - I have not really spotted any attention seekers here just people who want a bit of feedback, advice, banter and chat? But then maybe I tend to assume benevolence until proven otherwise "

Sorry Aphro, didnt mean your post in particular, was just the last one I quoted about women being real only if they were confdent.

I am always ready to admit I am far from comfortable (nor confident) in my own skin, but can and have seen some very bbw's iincluding some beautiiful slim women, but have seen very ugly women, big/small/inbetween.

Im not bothered by people who post for attention, as one wise person who posts says, every post is a bit of a look at me, intentionally or not.

Im sure I'd be accused of my post being a look at me, want attention post, but its not. It is just my view and I will say how I feel about things.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

As for the posts saying some are needy and just want attention frrom pulse seekers... Might be your thing but definitely not miine!"

I made the comment about pulse seekers. It certainly wasn't referring to what size a woman may or may not be.

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

"

As for the posts saying some are needy and just want attention frrom pulse seekers... Might be your thing but definitely not miine!

I made the comment about pulse seekers. It certainly wasn't referring to what size a woman may or may not be. "

Sorry Ryan, I just glanced. Not bothered who sad what, was just my interpretation, as some people like to have a dig at people not on the beautiful list thats all.

Just saying how Ii see it.

over a year ago

'age not a problem'

'size doesn't matter'

Wolf

I prefer people to be honest. If they say they aren't into large women then I know not to waste their time. We all have preferences so I don't take it personally. Being upfront about it makes it easier for me.

over a year ago

"If you have a pussy not a cock your a real woman ... This size thing here gets on my tits. "

well im up for that!

getting on your tits that is

over a year ago

"

I made the comment about pulse seekers. It certainly wasn't referring to what size a woman may or may not be.

Sorry Ryan, I just glanced. Not bothered who sad what, was just my interpretation, as some people like to have a dig at people not on the beautiful list thats all.

Just saying how Ii see it."

i understand how you feel.i get comments all the time because im a 5ft 3 midget,dwarf etc etc. so what!

they dont say it to my face or have the guts to.

warriors of the internet are faceless and without morals.

stay as you are and keep that middle finger up to anyone who tells you different. they are not worth knowing

over a year ago

"all women are real women. Its just point scoring among the insecure who do not realize that people have personal preference.

Pathetic but thats the way it goes.. "

But then you could say referring to yourself as a BBW is also point scoring by giving yourself some silly title

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

Pathetic but thats the way it goes..

But then you could say referring to yourself as a BBW is also point scoring by giving yourself some silly title"

As far as I am concerned, there isn't any point scoring.

People take me on here how. Am, if they want to know me better, inbox me or find me in chat. I dont class myself as a BBW, just a fat bird who enojoys a giggle. So dont give a flyng fig about others (yes I found out the hard way, mainly n chat) just ENJOY and find peole of the same frame of mind not size x

over a year ago

Thanks for your input in the forum, i didnt realise i was gonna stir up so much debate, but i was pleased with your response, and upon looking at your profile, was even happier to see a perfectly round arse on your gf! Your a lucky man!

over a year ago

I get the real woman thing in messages a lot, from guys who say they love my figure as I'm a real woman. I'm assuming what they mean by that is that I am blonde, curly haired, big boobed, big hips and big assed woman.

Of course slim ladies with lovely long legs and flat stomachs are also real woman, and certainly sexy too. Perhaps with the media and fashion industry obsession with androgynous looking women, then some guys are looking for a figure which is different and over emphasises certain feminine features, like tits and ass.

over a year ago

I hate that term "BBW" I am fat, I also put how much I weigh and pictures on my profile so if people message me we're not wasting each others time.

Some men genuinely do find bigger women a turn on and other men find slimmer women a turn on, different strokes for different folks. Everyone has their own opinion on fat women, If anybody on here finds my body gross on here, I aint going to lose sleep over it, they're just some random who I'll probably never meet.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Always referred myself to being BBW. Dont mind the title/label. Now I struggle to find what category I fit in due to weight loss, but still have a huge wobbly tummy, that won't budge! Suppose I'm still BBW really.

I wouldn't say my size makes me a real woman, but that its my emotions, sense of humour, compassion and kindness that makes me real.

over a year ago

"I hate that term "BBW" I am fat"

I hate the term BBW too. I'd much rather be called overweight or fat.

I don't need a stupid, patronising label to say "there, there, you may be a lardarse, but you're still attractive".

over a year ago

mmmm confusion reigns! too me, " a real woman" is one that wears a dress does not shave her face every morning, has a bit missing that i have got between my legs and has a chest containing two of the things i admire most in the world!

im married to a short curvy size 6 sexy fun loving girl and my previouse partner was a size 22 sexy fun loving girl and size matters little to how sexy or fun a woman can be!

over a year ago

"I hate that term "BBW" I am fat

I don't need a stupid, patronising label to say "there, there, you may be a lardarse, but you're still attractive"."

over a year ago

BBW can mean many things to many people as we all have different ideas of how to pigeon hole people.

Because you are assumed to be a particular way, a label will be mentally stuck on you by others' standards and conclusions.

I say its bollocks!!

If a man has a big cock, does that make him a 'real' person or is a man a lower class of person for having a smaller or normal sized cock?

The way I see it, if you go around labelling people, they will soon label you.

Will they label you correctly by judging you on your size and not your personality?

Just one thought though, could someone show me what real is supposed to be?

over a year ago

"I have one simple definition of a 'real woman'!

One that doesn't require a puncture repair kit when you've been a little too vigorous with her! "

over a year ago

i admit im a big girl

Does it bother me being called fat or large or curvy NO

i hate the term bbw sorry im not a label im me. x

over a year ago

I think what they mean by real women is natural, ordinary and average looking.

over a year ago

"I hate that term "BBW" I am fat

I don't need a stupid, patronising label to say "there, there, you may be a lardarse, but you're still attractive"."

Post new Message to Thread