Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

WYSIWYG

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What you see is what you get ... how accurate is that for you?;-)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very accurate - very, very accurate indeed

over a year ago

"What you see is what you get ... how accurate is that for you?;-)"

Well in this instance I like What I See but I doubt I will get it ...

over a year ago

Same for us - exactly what it says on the tin.

*Her aka Aphrodite*

over a year ago

But personally I am very much an open book. Too daft to do BullShit and lies I guess!

over a year ago

"What you see is what you get ... how accurate is that for you?;-)

Well in this instance I like What I See but I doubt I will get it ... "

Awwww what makes you say that ?

over a year ago

Very accurate.

I am far more diplomatic online than off, just ask my FAB friends who know me well.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

But personally I am very much an open book. Too daft to do BullShit and lies I guess!"

I like that in people!

over a year ago

Awwww what makes you say that ?"

Because I am one of the (apparently) few single blokes that read a profile?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Because I am one of the (apparently) few single blokes that read a profile? "

Well that gets you credit in my/ our book and makes meets a lot more likely!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Very accurate.

I am far more diplomatic online than off, just ask my FAB friends who know me well.

"

I would agree with you there Pearl....

over a year ago

"Very accurate.

I would agree with you there Pearl...."

Thank you, from a pot to a kettle!

over a year ago

Because I am one of the (apparently) few single blokes that read a profile? Well that gets you credit in my/ our book and makes meets a lot more likely! "

Erm ...

I better read past the first couple of paragraphs then ..

..and I still have my Costas card fully loaded ..

over a year ago

Not accurate for me. There is much more to me than what I share online, all this swinging malarky, the forum etc, is just a small aspect of my personality, one section of my persona, my secret life.

I am a very caring person which may not always come across on the forums, I have little tolerance with certain things. But in reality, if I'm talking and spending time with someone rather than the cursary hello, then its because I am enjoying their company and I believe I am a warm and generous person.

People I don't have much in common with won't really see that side of me because I won't show it towards them.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Because I am one of the (apparently) few single blokes that read a profile? Well that gets you credit in my/ our book and makes meets a lot more likely!

Erm ...

I better read past the first couple of paragraphs then ..

..and I still have my Costas card fully loaded .."

Nah dont worry about the paras - you have past the initial test already

over a year ago

Pretty accurate for me.

I'm brutally honest and open with my partners as I find lying is a pointless exercise. It always comes back to haunt you.

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

dont get me any other way ! too old to play games or change who i am . some ppl will like me ,others wont . certainly not going to stress over it as cant please every one .

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Not accurate for me. There is much more to me than what I share online, all this swinging malarky, the forum etc, is just a small aspect of my personality, one section of my persona, my secret life.

I am a very caring person which may not always come across on the forums, I have little tolerance with certain things. But in reality, if I'm talking and spending time with someone rather than the cursary hello, then its because I am enjoying their company and I believe I am a warm and generous person.

People I don't have much in common with won't really see that side of me because I won't show it towards them. "

That is such an interesting statement (as always!!) and I believe it is possible to be true to oneself - and yet have different facets to your personality that you dont share with everybody. I d say that is also true for me - there is an online persona/ personality which is part of me but in real life there is a lot more to me.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Pretty accurate for me.

I'm brutally honest and open with my partners as I find lying is a pointless exercise. It always comes back to haunt you. "

I prefer people to tell the brutal truth as you call it - I have an acute and sensitive BS detector and once I find somebody is not what they say they are I tend to withdraw from them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You will have to ask others

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

On the forums I am open and honest and for the most part when I meet people I am to. I am very laid back and just want to enjoy life but there are times things are held back

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"dont get me any other way ! too old to play games or change who i am . some ppl will like me ,others wont . certainly not going to stress over it as cant please every one ."
I think it is wise not to expect to be liked by everybody - in much the same way as I would not expect to be attractive to everybody.

over a year ago

100%

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"You will have to ask others"

I can, of course only go by your forum posts and they always come across as genuine and honest.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"On the forums I am open and honest and for the most part when I meet people I am to. I am very laid back and just want to enjoy life but there are times things are held back "
That can also be about trusting people I think - the more I trust somebody the more they will see the other aspects of my personality. Yeah, I agree with you there.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"What you see is what you get ... how accurate is that for you?;-)100% "
lol - short sharp and plain English - gets my vote

over a year ago

All this what you see is what you get is a croc of crap unless you are a one dimentional person with little personality. The interesting people have hidden depths that are not initialy visible and when you think about it are far more interesting.

over a year ago

"What you see is what you get ... how accurate is that for you?;-)100% lol - short sharp and plain English - gets my vote "

Oh thats me out them....!!!

Even though I see nowt wrong with being a myriad of kaleidoscopic cornucopia ...... sigh

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"What you see is what you get ... how accurate is that for you?;-)100% lol - short sharp and plain English - gets my vote

Even though I see nowt wrong with being a myriad of kaleidoscopic cornucopia ...... sigh "

You get my vote for a host of different reasons... some I could mention here... some I probably should not...;-) Unless of course you dare me...

over a year ago

"

Even though I see nowt wrong with being a myriad of kaleidoscopic cornucopia ...... sigh You get my vote for a host of different reasons... some I could mention here... some I probably should not...;-) Unless of course you dare me..."

Affro… your too kind….. …..

But tsk, fair lady,,,,,, I would never challenge your good taste !!!!

Phwar,,,,

over a year ago

"All this what you see is what you get is a croc of crap unless you are a one dimentional person with little personality. The interesting people have hidden depths that are not initialy visible and when you think about it are far more interesting. "

But if you're open and honest from the get go those depths will be clear to see, not hidden away.

Obviously there's things we don't share, personal family details for instance. But in a swinging sense honesty and being open is always the best policy, especially if you're meeting people on a regular basis.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Was this post in the swinging sense, about your persona on the forums? I just took it to mean about life in general

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Even though I see nowt wrong with being a myriad of kaleidoscopic cornucopia ...... sigh You get my vote for a host of different reasons... some I could mention here... some I probably should not...;-) Unless of course you dare me...

Phwar,,,, "

Soxy, it usually takes me half an hour to look up the big words you use. The another half an hour to try and understand them. This usually requires intellectual help from the OH. Another hour passes before I phrase my reply - again this has to be checked by OH for obvious spelling errors and any nonsense I might have put. Finally, when all checks have been carried out.. I post.... only to find that you have come up with EVEN more intellectual stuff and I am back to square one!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

But if you're open and honest from the get go those depths will be clear to see, not hidden away.

Obviously there's things we don't share, personal family details for instance. But in a swinging sense honesty and being open is always the best policy, especially if you're meeting people on a regular basis."

That was exactly what I meant

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Was this post in the swinging sense, about your persona on the forums? I just took it to mean about life in general"
TBH either really - I was doing something with WYSIWYG yesterday, unrelated to the forums.. and it gave me the idea of asking people so it is in general.

over a year ago

"

Even though I see nowt wrong with being a myriad of kaleidoscopic cornucopia ...... sigh You get my vote for a host of different reasons... some I could mention here... some I probably should not...;-) Unless of course you dare me...

Phwar,,,,

Soxy, it usually takes me half an hour to look up the big words you use. The another half an hour to try and understand them. This usually requires intellectual help from the OH. Another hour passes before I phrase my reply - again this has to be checked by OH for obvious spelling errors and any nonsense I might have put. Finally, when all checks have been carried out.. I post.... only to find that you have come up with EVEN more intellectual stuff and I am back to square one!!"

Oh I see!!! hmmm

So its not coz you want to bonk me...!!!

Sheeeezzzz

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Sheeeezzzz "

Now, Soxy... WHERE exactly did I say that!!!!

over a year ago

"Was this post in the swinging sense, about your persona on the forums? I just took it to mean about life in general"

Generally, I'm always open.

People always know where they stand with me.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Was this post in the swinging sense, about your persona on the forums? I just took it to mean about life in general

Generally, I'm always open.

People always know where they stand with me."

It is interesting - your profile seems to suggest that. It is sometimes something people can read between the lines. Not sure what it is exactly but it does somehow come across.

over a year ago

"

Sheeeezzzz Now, Soxy... WHERE exactly did I say that!!!!"

Yikes Affro….. Your so lovely…..

I think I’m gonna need to give myself a stiff rub-down with a damp copy of the Exchange and Mart just to get over our Sunny-Sunday mutual appreciation fest….……….!.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Sheeeezzzz Now, Soxy... WHERE exactly did I say that!!!!

Yikes Affro….. Your so lovely…..

I think I’m gonna need to give myself a stiff rub-down with a damp copy of the Exchange and Mart just to get over our Sunny-Sunday mutual appreciation fest….……….!.

"

I know - I am feeling oh so sleek lets rub down together Actually I got to go in a moment as I havea house full in a bit... and no, before you ask... it is not that kind of gathering

over a year ago

"

I know - I am feeling oh so sleek lets rub down together Actually I got to go in a moment as I havea house full in a bit... and no, before you ask... it is not that kind of gathering"

Hey good on you, ....I hope you have a better than Fabby day........

Later dearest xx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"

Phwar,,,, "

Talking of taste rumour has it she is an excellent cook too..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm utterly wonderful too yada yada yada

over a year ago

"I'm utterly wonderful too yada yada yada "

But seriously Gwanny……

Theres many a person here stands up at the National anthem because of you….!!!!

Me included !!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

OP - WYSIWYG indeed! Posting under one name and responding under another - I got confused and had to read the profile and am now a little more informed.

I am a little bit too much me for some people but they should never be in doubt that it is what it is.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"OP - WYSIWYG indeed! Posting under one name and responding under another - I got confused and had to read the profile and am now a little more informed.

I am a little bit too much me for some people but they should never be in doubt that it is what it is."

Accidentally posted off the joint profile and clarified with first post. I think, going by your forum posts you know who you are and your are quite clear in what your values are?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"OP - WYSIWYG indeed! Posting under one name and responding under another - I got confused and had to read the profile and am now a little more informed.

I am a little bit too much me for some people but they should never be in doubt that it is what it is.Accidentally posted off the joint profile and clarified with first post. I think, going by your forum posts you know who you are and your are quite clear in what your values are? "

I had not realised you had two profiles until this thread.

WYSIWYG was the first name that came to mind when I first came out of hiding and looked on a sex site over two years ago. One person from that site spotted me on here and let me know by using the WYSIWYG name.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I am a little bit too much me for some people but they should never be in doubt that it is what it is.Accidentally posted off the joint profile and clarified with first post. I think, going by your forum posts you know who you are and your are quite clear in what your values are?

I had not realised you had two profiles until this thread.

WYSIWYG was the first name that came to mind when I first came out of hiding and looked on a sex site over two years ago. One person from that site spotted me on here and let me know by using the WYSIWYG name."

One is our couple profile, the other my single one and that is the one I use for posting - like I said I accidentally posted off the joint profile earlier - hopefully not confusing

Post new Message to Thread