Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The 'surprise' tease

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Though not quite sure if thats what the thread should be called (its early still)

Im fine if things are a total surprise and sprung on me without any knowledge what so ever however i'm a nightmare when people say 'oh i've a lovely gift, but you'll have to wait and see'

I then just HAVE to know what it is and drives me near insane lol

If something is a surprise or secret, keep it that way don't bloomin' tease meeeeee... i just cant take it xxx

Anyone else the same as me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Exactly the same

By *smCouple
over a year ago

Liskeard

i like the tease.. I like the buildup. the wait, the anticipation... drives me insane , but i like it...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I like bring on the receiving end but if I'm.doing the reading I worry that the build upwill make the actual present seem rubbish lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i like the tease.. I like the buildup. the wait, the anticipation... drives me insane , but i like it... "

im the same

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

well as i forget people tell me its always a surprise

over a year ago

i am exactly the same i just have to know.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

to add i am guilty of saying 'i know something you don't know ' or 'i've got you a lush birthday pressie'

just hate it when the control is taken from me and im lured into the unknown lol

over a year ago

i like being in control and i hate it when people take it from me

over a year ago

I don't mind if I've only got a few days to wait but that's my max! And I absolutely hate surprises. I'd much prefer to know what's gunna happen. When I got engaged to my ex, I chose 3 rings that he could chose from so even though it was a surprise which one, I would still be happy!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I really like surprise gifts. When we where kids we used to go hunting for our chrismtas gifts. One year i found them so had no surprises. It taught me a lesson

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Depending on the gift, jay and i leave clues, it usually starts a week before we are going to get the gift. Its really good fun, as i have to think hard to give him clues that start of hard and get easier

over a year ago

I don't like playing games, and am seldom a tease.

over a year ago

I find the true joy of receiving completely surprise gifts is the realisation the person who gives it was thinking so kindly about you while you were apart they felt inspired to spontaneously demonstrate their appreciation of the relationship you share….

However when someone tells you in advance they’ve got you a surprise gift it can come over as a slightly contrived gesture….

over a year ago

i brought a gift for a good friend on here recently he wasnt expecting it and he was overwhelmed by it

it was only to say thanks but i like to do that for friends

By *urious.coupleCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Its my parents wedding anniversary today. My sister and I have planned a semi surprise party. We had to ask them who they wanted as they have fallen out with a few family members etc and we needed to tell them when it was so they could book time off work.

My mum has so far, been an incredibly ungrateful cow. I only hope when she sees everything we have done that she changes her tune. Or she'll be wearing the champagne!!!

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Dave always tries to surprise me, but 9/10 times somehow manages to tell me what he is planning, either by leaving the page open on the PC or just drops it into conversation

You only have 7 days to find me something lovely and sparkly hun

N

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think whether somebody likes a surprise or not sometimes depends on how much they like to be in control of their lives. By that I dont mean "control freaks" but more a situation .. If there is a lot going on in somebody's life over which they have no control then perhaps surprises can add stress as opposed to somebody who has a quiet life.

Post new Message to Thread