FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fun in the sun

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were on our holidays in Goa and was disappointed to see that there were no fit single guys about as Squirt was as horny as hell.

On the second week she spotted a good looking British guy who was obviously on his own in the bar. Squirt as always was dressed to impress in nothing more than a long maxi dress. She made sure that each time she walked past this guy that her nipples were erect and sticking out and obviously showing through the thin material of her dress.

I watch each time and the guy followed her about with his eyes which were almost bulging out of his head.

He asked her for a light and she apologised for not having one but struck up a conversation just so she could flirt like mad with him. I could see from a distance by her body laungage that she was turned on by this fit hound guy.

5 minutes later she brought him over to our table to introduce me.

Squirt wandered off to the toilet so I thought in for a penny in for a pound and came straight out and asked the guy if he knew what swinging was. I could tell by the expression on his face that he knew exactly what I was talking about.

The conversation then started to get very horny as I explained that Squirt wanted him to come back to our apartment.

Squirt was suprised Whalen she came back by me saying drink up we are going. I could tell that the penny had dropped with her due to the fact she said she was leaving her drink.

All the way back to the room the guy was nervous as Squirt kept touching him and stroking his arse.

As soon as we got the door open to the room Squirt grabbed hold of the guy and started to kiss him deeply.

To be continued.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread