Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Chocolate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You a chomper or sucker?

Personally i love it from the fridge cold and break off a small section and slowly work my tongue til it coats the inside of my mouth.. leaves me satisfied for longer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bit like meets.

Sometimes I like a quick hit, sometimes I like to take my time.

Both have their place

Ooh a chocolatey kiss from The Sasster tho - now there's an idea !

over a year ago

Depends on the chocolate, whether it's from the fridge or room temp, the size of the chunk - and whether I'm in a huge rush for a fix having just burned my mouth on a nagar chilli in a damn hot curry!!!

Like last night. With a toblerone. Resulting in a cracked tooth and a trip to the dentist this afternoon.

Doh!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Depends on the chocolate, whether it's from the fridge or room temp, the size of the chunk - and whether I'm in a huge rush for a fix having just burned my mouth on a nagar chilli in a damn hot curry!!!

Like last night. With a toblerone. Resulting in a cracked tooth and a trip to the dentist this afternoon.

Doh! "

You aint having much luck are you??

over a year ago

"Depends on the chocolate, whether it's from the fridge or room temp, the size of the chunk - and whether I'm in a huge rush for a fix having just burned my mouth on a nagar chilli in a damn hot curry!!!

Doh!

You aint having much luck are you?? "

It took my mind off yesterday's hangover though!

Every cloud.......

over a year ago

just a small block of galaxy.. pucker up Bussy

over a year ago

Doh!

Every cloud....... "

I am more impressed at your self will that you had a Toblerone in the fridge !

Normally they would be in minejust long enough to chill and then they'd be out and in me gob until I collapsed into a sugar induced coma

By *exki11enWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't eat chocolate very often at all. Maybe once or twice a year. When I do, it has to be straight from the fridge.

over a year ago

I once had my cock covered in chocolate.

I'm glad to say the lady in question was a sucker and not a chomper. Bit messy but nice. As for me I'm a chomper love it straight out the fridge.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Depends on my mood - my favourite Green and Black is one to be sucked and enjoyed slowly and sensually. Cadbury's wholenut is meant to be crunched I think?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I once had my cock covered in chocolate.

I'm glad to say the lady in question was a sucker and not a chomper. Bit messy but nice. As for me I'm a chomper love it straight out the fridge."

I was wondering about how hot the chocolate feels when applied? Isn t that almost a bit like being waxed?

over a year ago

o0o0o id love to take melted chocolate and drip it over a solid hard cock, let it set (cant imagine a cock to be as warm as the melting point of chocolate) and then spend a while just licking and sucking

*adds that to my 'to do' list..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"o0o0o id love to take melted chocolate and drip it over a solid hard cock, let it set (cant imagine a cock to be as warm as the melting point of chocolate) and then spend a while just licking and sucking

*adds that to my 'to do' list.. "

Me too, never done that properly and would love to try... mind you preferably not on my own sheets lol

over a year ago

I like my chocolate ice cold from the fridge with a glass of milk too, big kid i know

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Doh!

Every cloud....... "

Did it work? Mine is banging !

over a year ago

It was melted chocolate and she put it on with a spoon, felt really nice and even nicer when she sucked it off. Never been waxed so can't compare it with that. She seemed to really enjoy it too. Got me thinking must do it again sometime.

over a year ago

i know there's chocolate sauce, body paint and chocolate spreads out there but i like the idea that it could set so id have to work a little harder and it would last longer mmmmmmm

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

"i know there's chocolate sauce, body paint and chocolate spreads out there but i like the idea that it could set so id have to work a little harder and it would last longer mmmmmmm"

Is that just the chocolate or toppings aswell

over a year ago

Chomper and lots of it ,i love nothing more than a chilled bar of milk chocolate 200g at night [every night]ah heaven

over a year ago

Doh!

Every cloud.......

Did it work? Mine is banging !"

Yep! As soon as the agonising pain of toothache kicked in I completely forgot about the hangover!!

If you don't want the hassle of a trip to the dentist - I reckon sticking 'Stephen and the twins' just inside an open drawer - and then slamming it shut - would distract you in a similar fashion!!

over a year ago

"i know there's chocolate sauce, body paint and chocolate spreads out there but i like the idea that it could set so id have to work a little harder and it would last longer mmmmmmm"

Feel free to try it sometime. Happy to be your guinea pig lol.

over a year ago

"i know there's chocolate sauce, body paint and chocolate spreads out there but i like the idea that it could set so id have to work a little harder and it would last longer mmmmmmm

Feel free to try it sometime. Happy to be your guinea pig lol. "

This might sound perhaps a little bit petty however i dont know if i could get sexually involved with someone called 'Colin' after some recent events around these forums.. id be thinking of something else..

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

From the freezer if its bog standard milk stuff, if its decent 70% plus then in the fridge..

chocolate buttons are great fun..

lots of possibilities and places..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"From the freezer if its bog standard milk stuff, if its decent 70% plus then in the fridge..

lots of possibilities and places.. "

Let's face it... depending on the needs of the moment... ANYTHING goes...;-)

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"From the freezer if its bog standard milk stuff, if its decent 70% plus then in the fridge..

lots of possibilities and places.. Let's face it... depending on the needs of the moment... ANYTHING goes...;-)"

indeed..

over a year ago

as a chocolate lover.. melted chocolate painted on body parts with a soft brush is both erotic and tasty! most chocolate is designed to melt at body temp, so it doesn't need to be so hot that it burns! just melt in a fondue or bain Marie (not micro as it cooks the chocolate making it burnt and bitter) and apply where ever you like!!

TRUST ME on this one folks....

free demo can be arranged

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"as a chocolate lover.. melted chocolate painted on body parts with a soft brush is both erotic and tasty! most chocolate is designed to melt at body temp, so it doesn't need to be so hot that it burns! just melt in a fondue or bain Marie (not micro as it cooks the chocolate making it burnt and bitter) and apply where ever you like!!

free demo can be arranged "

You may find the forums going very quiet this afternoon...;-)

over a year ago

"as a chocolate lover.. melted chocolate painted on body parts with a soft brush is both erotic and tasty! most chocolate is designed to melt at body temp, so it doesn't need to be so hot that it burns! just melt in a fondue or bain Marie (not micro as it cooks the chocolate making it burnt and bitter) and apply where ever you like!!

free demo can be arranged You may find the forums going very quiet this afternoon...;-)"

hehehe

over a year ago

in Lancashire

and dont whatever you do put the chocolate body paint in the kitchen cupboard cos the in laws came back early from a day out with the kids...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"and dont whatever you do put the chocolate body paint in the kitchen cupboard cos the in laws came back early from a day out with the kids...

"

and you did not fancy sharing... I get it!

over a year ago

galaxy has to be savoured and slowly seduced with the tongue and as it glides down the throat well its orgasmic

over a year ago

i know a cock is still 'body temp' but its not the hottest place i can think of, will it slightly solidify if say a hairdryer was used to cool it right down so it turned solid?

my mind is wondering now

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"and dont whatever you do put the chocolate body paint in the kitchen cupboard cos the in laws came back early from a day out with the kids...

and you did not fancy sharing... I get it! "

nearly choked on a cup of tea with the OH's mum and dad when the eldest made a sandwich with it and banana then commented 'its a bit sweet'..

discreet slide away to hide it..

over a year ago

nearly choked on a cup of tea with the OH's mum and dad when the eldest made a sandwich with it and banana then commented 'its a bit sweet'..

discreet slide away to hide it.."

lmfao.. brilliant

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

"i know a cock is still 'body temp' but its not the hottest place i can think of, will it slightly solidify if say a hairdryer was used to cool it right down so it turned solid?

my mind is wondering now "

can be available for experimentation

over a year ago

in Lancashire

discreet slide away to hide it..

lmfao.. brilliant"

still makes us chuckle..

By *he Original TTMan
over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

Sadly, neither very often any more, and then only sugar free.

Ah the joys of being diabetic - still have lost 2 1/2 stone since March! Lol!

over a year ago

"i know a cock is still 'body temp' but its not the hottest place i can think of, will it slightly solidify if say a hairdryer was used to cool it right down so it turned solid?

my mind is wondering now "

on the cool setting it might!!!

over a year ago

my mind is wondering now

on the cool setting it might!!! "

yeah forgot to add that bit

over a year ago

free demo can be arranged You may find the forums going very quiet this afternoon...;-)"

news flash: supermarkets are reporting a sudden panic buying of cadbury and galaxy

over a year ago

free demo can be arranged You may find the forums going very quiet this afternoon...;-)

news flash: supermarkets are reporting a sudden panic buying of cadbury and galaxy"

Just wait til next Easter!!

The inaugural "Fab Easter Egg Hunt"

- where will you hide yours???

over a year ago

"Just wait til next Easter!!

- where will you hide yours??? "

id completely cover mine in chocolate so they actually look like eggs

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

id completely cover mine in chocolate so they actually look like eggs "

That would be a colossal pair of eggs

over a year ago

That would be a colossal pair of eggs "

wanna wrap a bow around them, then take a nibble

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

wanna wrap a bow around them, then take a nibble "

If you put some more treats inside

over a year ago

wanna wrap a bow around them, then take a nibble

If you put some more treats inside "

i could sprinkle some hundreds n thousands on them or possibly some mini smarties lol

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I look like a virgin reading all you naughty people. You even know how to make eating a chocolate sound sexy

I only eat dark chocolate, straight off the fridge

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

i could sprinkle some hundreds n thousands on them or possibly some mini smarties lol"

Sold

over a year ago

"

i could sprinkle some hundreds n thousands on them or possibly some mini smarties lol

Sold "

could i cover your testicles in chocolate so id have some mini eggs?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Sold

could i cover your testicles in chocolate so id have some mini eggs? "

Surely you mean chocolate raisins

over a year ago

"

Sold

could i cover your testicles in chocolate so id have some mini eggs?

Surely you mean chocolate raisins "

yeah i like those too.. you got iddy biddy squishy ones that turn solid when your about too cum?? i like those types?

*goes off for cold shower* cock/testicles and chocolate NOM NOM

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Cute I think you need to take a lie down for a little while

over a year ago

"Cute I think you need to take a lie down for a little while "

coming with???

i wont bite

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Cute I think you need to take a lie down for a little while

coming with???

i wont bite "

They have self retracted just like a sumo's

over a year ago

*sobs* i'll go for a lie down alone then...

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"*sobs* i'll go for a lie down alone then... "

Ouch let go of em 1st

over a year ago

"*sobs* i'll go for a lie down alone then...

Ouch let go of em 1st "

No

over a year ago

"o0o0o id love to take melted chocolate and drip it over a solid hard cock, let it set (cant imagine a cock to be as warm as the melting point of chocolate) and then spend a while just licking and sucking

*adds that to my 'to do' list.. "

wrong info there on melting point

our bodies are aprox37 choc is liquid at 30

opps just gave my job away

over a year ago

sounded like i was moaning , only wanted to let you know the guy can be nearly dead and your choc would still be melted , lol

over a year ago

"sounded like i was moaning , only wanted to let you know the guy can be nearly dead and your choc would still be melted , lol"

i'll have to stick his cock in the freezer then lol

over a year ago

"sounded like i was moaning , only wanted to let you know the guy can be nearly dead and your choc would still be melted , lol

i'll have to stick his cock in the freezer then lol "

you know i can make you a solid chocolate cock any size , even a copy of someones ,

over a year ago

"sounded like i was moaning , only wanted to let you know the guy can be nearly dead and your choc would still be melted , lol

you know i can make you a solid chocolate cock any size , even a copy of someones , "

wouldnt be the same effect.. id want chocolate applied warm to a guys cock, let it set (now you informed me it cant be done) so i can then make it warm in my mouth and suck it off.. resulting in a yummy BJ for him (hopefully)

over a year ago

you know i can make you a solid chocolate cock any size , even a copy of someones ,

wouldnt be the same effect.. id want chocolate applied warm to a guys cock, let it set (now you informed me it cant be done) so i can then make it warm in my mouth and suck it off.. resulting in a yummy BJ for him (hopefully)"

damn i was hoping you would say yes , so i could have a reason for visiting you xx

over a year ago

"just a small block of galaxy.. pucker up Bussy"

It has to be Galaxy all the time! Why have cotton when you can have silk?

over a year ago

"just a small block of galaxy.. pucker up Bussy

It has to be Galaxy all the time! Why have cotton when you can have silk? "

oh that is SOOOOOO true

over a year ago

There's nothing better than having a square of Galaxy melting in your mouth very orgasmic.... Has any body ever used Galaxy as body paint because i really don't like the one they sell in Anne Summer's ..... Taste like dog's chocolate..

over a year ago

"There's nothing better than having a square of Galaxy melting in your mouth very orgasmic.... Has any body ever used Galaxy as body paint because i really don't like the one they sell in Anne Summer's ..... Taste like dog's chocolate.. "

as long as you melt it properly and not in the microwave... any choc is good as body paint!!!

over a year ago

"There's nothing better than having a square of Galaxy melting in your mouth very orgasmic.... Has any body ever used Galaxy as body paint because i really don't like the one they sell in Anne Summer's ..... Taste like dog's chocolate.. "

Thats what im toying with the idea of. I decided to buy some of that chocolate sauce you put on ice cream.. its got a caramel taste too and its just pure heaven.

over a year ago

"There's nothing better than having a square of Galaxy melting in your mouth very orgasmic.... Has any body ever used Galaxy as body paint because i really don't like the one they sell in Anne Summer's ..... Taste like dog's chocolate..

Thats what im toying with the idea of. I decided to buy some of that chocolate sauce you put on ice cream.. its got a caramel taste too and its just pure heaven. "

sauce is a tad sticky! melt some choc in a bowl over a pan of hot water and then use a make up or soft paint brush.... yummmm

over a year ago

"sauce is a tad sticky! melt some choc in a bowl over a pan of hot water and then use a make up or soft paint brush.... yummmm"

bit tricky for a hotel meet haha..

over a year ago

"sauce is a tad sticky! melt some choc in a bowl over a pan of hot water and then use a make up or soft paint brush.... yummmm

bit tricky for a hotel meet haha.. "

Sounds good to me ladies i will be trying that, and as for the mess a shower curtain will stop any embarrassing moments in hotels

over a year ago

oh that is SOOOOOO true "

even better when it's been in the fridge...

I like silk!

over a year ago

oh that is SOOOOOO true

even better when it's been in the fridge...

I like silk! "

only way to eat chocolate from cold, makes me feel a bit sick when its warm

over a year ago

"You a chomper or sucker?

Personally i love it from the fridge cold and break off a small section and slowly work my tongue til it coats the inside of my mouth.. leaves me satisfied for longer "

Gawd - I'm getting a semi just reading that. You thought about writing novels???

over a year ago

"sauce is a tad sticky! melt some choc in a bowl over a pan of hot water and then use a make up or soft paint brush.... yummmm

bit tricky for a hotel meet haha.. "

get a fondue thingy that takes a tea light. handy !! lol

over a year ago

ok in the name of science i did it...

i went out and bought some cadburys chocolate spread and applied it to my boobs, went on alright and the heat turned it to a beautiful silky shiny texture..

WINNER!!!

topped it off with some squirty cream and a strawberry

over a year ago

"You a chomper or sucker?

Personally i love it from the fridge cold and break off a small section and slowly work my tongue til it coats the inside of my mouth.. leaves me satisfied for longer "

Every time I see your profile I just want to come over and use my tongue all over you!!!

over a year ago

lol dan, check out the newest picture lmao

over a year ago

"lol dan, check out the newest picture lmao

"

oh my, even more reason to use my tongue over your stunning body! how I wish you were closer x

over a year ago

oh my, even more reason to use my tongue over your stunning body! how I wish you were closer x"

certainly up for a laugh

over a year ago

oh my, even more reason to use my tongue over your stunning body! how I wish you were closer x

certainly up for a laugh "

you need to get yourself down to York and share a hotel, i'll let yu place chocolate anywhere you want and my tongue shall follow xx

Post new Message to Thread