Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Daytime meets?

Jump to newest

By *33dfulthings OP   Man
over a year ago

london

I've had an account on this site around 6 months but really started using it in the latter month or too. Is it me or are daytime meets very rare as arranging them is becoming a mission. I am a patient man and understand interacting comes first. I am unable to upload more photos at the minute so maybe this is also not helping my profile. Lots of people work during the day and/or have other commitments ie children who are currently on summer holidays. Will things pick ip once they go back to school?! Any opinions on this would be grateful and I am not easily offended so say what you see

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

People are often suspicious that those who prefer or even only meet during the day are attached and lots don't like to meet attacheds.

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"People are often suspicious that those who prefer or even only meet during the day are attached and lots don't like to meet attacheds."

especially if they cannot accommodate also

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"People are often suspicious that those who prefer or even only meet during the day are attached and lots don't like to meet attacheds.

especially if they cannot accommodate also "

So lots won't even make it as far as your last sentence...

over a year ago

london

Yes I have thought that this may also be the case. I work nights so more often than none when contacting people I say morning fun is preferred this is because mornings for me would be others evenings so this is when I am at my fittest. This is play time hours for me and have the added bonus of daylight which adds an extra spring in my step and ...... Maybe I will approach this issue on my profile but I don't want to make it a tedious read which could also make it seem less truthful

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Perhaps make it clear in the first sentence or so of your message

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I also think that due to smart phones, wi-fi, dongles etc quite a few people log in whilst at work (me included) giving the impression that there are more people looking for or available for daytime meets than is actually the case.

If you are looking for daytime meets, I would have a look at the home page on the people that have 'meet today' updates on their profile AND/OR also look at the meets and events page.

over a year ago

london

Thanks, I think this maybe the way forward. I would be lying if I said I don't look at photos in peoples profiles but when looking through my specific searches i do read the whole profile but it seems that others may not

over a year ago

london

Yes will look into meet today pages, cheers

over a year ago

I've worked nights before in previous jobs. But still had time off when I could work around those I was interested in meeting.

The key is flexibility. Everyone gets time off regardless of their jobs, shift patterns etc, so restricting you 'play time' to a small window of opportunity will complicate things and as others have said - give the impression there may be other reasons why you cannot meet at other times.

Take a day off, or use holiday time to have some fun - plan in advance and you should easily be able to fins suitable company!

Good luck!

over a year ago

london

Advice and point taken thanks again

over a year ago

They can take a bit of arranging but definately do happen. In fact, we have one arranged today that took about 10 days to come together, due to circumstances (or should that be 'cum together'? lol).

Mr.B

over a year ago

Only free time i get is during the day..

over a year ago

day time for me

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Self-employed people can often make day time meets more easily as can reps? Might not be any sinister reason in wanting day time meets.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Self-employed people can often make day time meets more easily as can reps? Might not be any sinister reason in wanting day time meets."

Very true, I can often meet during the day.

But some use daytime meets combined with can't accom to mean the individual is cheating. It might not be right or fair but we all have our own criteria and are entitled to it.

over a year ago

"Self-employed people can often make day time meets more easily as can reps? Might not be any sinister reason in wanting day time meets.

But some use daytime meets combined with can't accom to mean the individual is cheating. It might not be right or fair but we all have our own criteria and are entitled to it."

Couldn't agree more!!

As I do a hell of a lot of travel - I'm lucky enough to be pretty flexible - day, eve or night - with the added bonus of work paying for hotels!!

I feel for those that work odd hours - nights, eves or weekends - but that's the world we live in! The important thing is to be clear in your profile as to the reasons - and then look for those in similar circumstances - they're out there somewhere - trust me!!

over a year ago

"Self-employed people can often make day time meets more easily as can reps? Might not be any sinister reason in wanting day time meets.

But some use daytime meets combined with can't accom to mean the individual is cheating. It might not be right or fair but we all have our own criteria and are entitled to it.

Couldn't agree more!!

As I do a hell of a lot of travel - I'm lucky enough to be pretty flexible - day, eve or night - with the added bonus of work paying for hotels!!

I feel for those that work odd hours - nights, eves or weekends - but that's the world we live in! The important thing is to be clear in your profile as to the reasons - and then look for those in similar circumstances - they're out there somewhere - trust me!! "

over a year ago

I nearly always meet people in the daytime. more men i am interested in want to meet in the daytimes, usualy.

Post new Message to Thread