Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dating within fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone do this? I mean we all have a similar mindset ? Any positive stories??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was wondering the same?

were couples - couples b4 Fab?

Or have they meet on Fab?

Are all single people wanting to stay single?

would people date?

what do singles want from fab, as lots of people seem to say they not been getting meets

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I've dated someone who I met here and know of quite a few couples who met on fab

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

We met as singles, had a month or two of keeping it casual then got together properly. Should’ve been getting married next week but will be next year instead.

Hopefully that’s a success story!

TB

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I was wondering the same?

were couples - couples b4 Fab?

Or have they meet on Fab?

Are all single people wanting to stay single?

would people date?

what do singles want from fab, as lots of people seem to say they not been getting meets "

Neither of us were looking for any more than casual but it just clicked.

Everyone is very different on here as to what they are looking for, as they are with how they do swinging.

TB

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

I would love to find a swinging partner but it hasn't happened yet x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Not all single people on here want to stay single or are opposed to finding someone on here.

I met my fiance on here in a dungeon thanks to a forum social and we're getting married in two years. It's definitely possible to find that connection with someone but (and this is cliche as fuck), it often happens when you're not looking for it. Being open to what happens works if that's what you want.

over a year ago

I still have a chest full of heart break so no, no dating for me, damaged goods.

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We were singles on here and stayed casual for months but it was during lockdown, so we formed a bubble.

Then we realised we both couldn’t lose what we had built up and we’ve been a couple since and decided we wanted to enjoy more fantasies and so set up this profile.

Now we are loving this lifestyle and having the time of our lives

K

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I still have a chest full of heart break so no, no dating for me, damaged goods. "

I here you I still pull back when getting too serious and always put my foot in my mouth but truly believe if it's meant to be they will least try to understand x

over a year ago

Some of us will always live in hope...

over a year ago

"I still have a chest full of heart break so no, no dating for me, damaged goods.

I here you I still pull back when getting too serious and always put my foot in my mouth but truly believe if it's meant to be they will least try to understand x "

I'm looking for the goldilocks zone I think, I don't want my sex life to be void of emotion or warmth or friendship, but I don't want a girlfriend either. The last one didn't treat me so nicely.

over a year ago

The thought of it being called dating makes me shiver, but I like the idea of what dating brings, days and nights out to places, sex, sharing things. I havnt got time to devote to anyone really ( I like a good devotion) so will just meander on as I am for a while, not having sex or dates or sharing anything

over a year ago

I met my fiancee right here in the forums 2 years ago and we're getting married early next year so yes there are positive stories and its possible.

over a year ago

"I still have a chest full of heart break so no, no dating for me, damaged goods. "

I said that once but now I'm engaged. I genuinely thought I was too damaged but it turns out I'm not. X

over a year ago

I have had all kinds of meets over the years OP, clubs, parties etc…. The social aspect can be there depending on the person. I have been recently enjoying hotel meets with my fab friends. Lots of naughtiness in the room , then onto dinner and drinks enjoying one another’s company. I guess it’s kind of a date , but I would never date someone from fab from a relationship point of view

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Just a titanic story sorry

over a year ago

It’s not why I came on Fab but if I really hit it off with someone and we were both open to trying the whole dating thing, I wouldn’t rule it out. I haven’t had a long term relationship in years though so they’d have to be very patient and very worth it!

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

Strange things happen when you least expect it, even more so when you are not looking for it

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I still have a chest full of heart break so no, no dating for me, damaged goods.

I said that once but now I'm engaged. I genuinely thought I was too damaged but it turns out I'm not. X"

There is hope for me yet then

over a year ago

Once bitten.

I know some people have found it but having had ny heart broken, its safely tucked away now.

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Think the problem with me is i fight myself too much had a shit childhood shit boyfriends family and friends who are never there so rely on myself too much so when I have a good thing going I seem to fk it up ... but NO ONE seems to care to ask why ... so I walk away

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Strange things happen when you least expect it, even more so when you are not looking for it"

Absolutely this.

over a year ago

"We met as singles, had a month or two of keeping it casual then got together properly. Should’ve been getting married next week but will be next year instead.

TB"

I love this. Congratulations to both of you. Fingers crossed your wedding happens soon

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

There is hope of this

over a year ago

Met a guy on here. We’re together for 8 months then got ghosted. I live in hope of finding someone decent but for now having fun with nsa

over a year ago

"We met as singles, had a month or two of keeping it casual then got together properly. Should’ve been getting married next week but will be next year instead.

TB"

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"Strange things happen when you least expect it, even more so when you are not looking for it"

Absolutely this

over a year ago

"I met my fiancee right here in the forums 2 years ago and we're getting married early next year so yes there are positive stories and its possible. "

congratulations x

over a year ago

That seems a good mix. The site seems to have a mixture of people with different needs & agenda’s - I guess its a case of finding, what works for you! and may find someone who likes what you like

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

I here you I still pull back when getting too serious and always put my foot in my mouth but truly believe if it's meant to be they will least try to understand x

I'm looking for the goldilocks zone I think, I don't want my sex life to be void of emotion or warmth or friendship, but I don't want a girlfriend either. The last one didn't treat me so nicely. "

What you've described is exactly how I feel about things.

over a year ago

I met my ex girlfriend here. Unfortunately it didn't last long but I'm open to relationships with other girls xx

over a year ago

We met on another dating site but both had single profiles on here. Love the lifestyle and so glad I’ve found someone I can share it with.

By *nfin8yWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

It would be lovely to share more than just sex occasionally but I can’t ever see me getting involved in a long term relationship again.

By *weetncurvyWoman
over a year ago

Fife

This time last year the thought of a proper relationship would have made me run a mile. Since then i've had a massive shift in the way i think, mostly due to a health issue (from which i am now on the mend).

During the time i was ill i went from being on here on an old profile, enjoying meets ect to now where i only really came back for the forums. Now i think maybe it's time to find someone that wants to hang around after they've cum

over a year ago

I've dated a couple of fab guys before and had a great time

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

Anything is possible on here. I was originally here for pure fuckery and golly gosh It appears I'm now capable of deep emotions too. Go me

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

I feel happy here... even without racking up the meets and so very much open minded to the whatever may happen resolve.

At least if something came from meeting here, their'd be plenty to talk about and I'd hope a little more openness than might be found in something more vanilla

And to be honest, part of me does yearn for that bit more but circumstances don't make things easy and most of that from being screwed over previously.

So all told, think I sit in the middle camp but wouldn't rule anything out, although can be a fool to myself and wear my heart on my sleeve...

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

I’m looking for more, I’d like to have more than just someone text me because it’s Friday and they want an easy shag. I’d like to have an open and honest sex life with a bit of swinging as a side order and have someone that is interested in more than just my boobs. Here I can be more honest than on the dating sites and I am not prepared to settle for a vanilla relationship anymore so I’ll patiently wait here and enjoy a little bit of fun along the way if the opportunity arises

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We met here as 2 singles 5 years ago. Now happily married

J x

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

"I’m looking for more, I’d like to have more than just someone text me because it’s Friday and they want an easy shag. I’d like to have an open and honest sex life with a bit of swinging as a side order and have someone that is interested in more than just my boobs. Here I can be more honest than on the dating sites and I am not prepared to settle for a vanilla relationship anymore so I’ll patiently wait here and enjoy a little bit of fun along the way if the opportunity arises "

Absolutely this for me

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I don’t need a relationship so NSA suits me fine

By *ingle w3t femaleWoman
over a year ago

yorkshire

Id love to find my match on fab, as I couldnt be with someone who was vanilla! ... still holding auditions lol

By *ransgirl7TV/TS
over a year ago

South Devon

Yes, looking for long-term relationship to settle down and have a child but still want to swing! Guess I might find it here!! Xx

over a year ago

"Think the problem with me is i fight myself too much had a shit childhood shit boyfriends family and friends who are never there so rely on myself too much so when I have a good thing going I seem to fk it up ... but NO ONE seems to care to ask why ... so I walk away "

My PM box is open if you would like to chat sometime Can't say too much on here but I have some idea where you are coming from with what you are saying here xx

over a year ago

Be good if there an option on profiles to say you are swinging but also looking for a long term relationship swinging partner

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"Be good if there an option on profiles to say you are swinging but also looking for a long term relationship swinging partner "

That could go either way though, put people off or have people trying to just get meets by saying they want the same.

I know people who have married after meeting here but it's not what they were looking for, it just happened.

over a year ago

Congrats guys hope next year's more doable

TB"

By *gent CoulsonMan
over a year ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

"Once bitten.

I know some people have found it but having had ny heart broken, its safely tucked away now."

I know that feeling

over a year ago

"Just a titanic story sorry "

Did you go down with the boat or on it

over a year ago

"Anything is possible on here. I was originally here for pure fuckery and golly gosh It appears I'm now capable of deep emotions too. Go me "

Haha

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I think I’m like the majority of ‘genuine’ singles on here - definitely not actively seeking a relationship - but if I happen to fall head over heels with someone who falls head over heels for me - then fine.

I can’t imagine myself ever getting married again or living with someone 24/7 though. X

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Once bitten.

I know some people have found it but having had ny heart broken, its safely tucked away now."

As long as you're enjoying life... Mine was tucked away too - K just breezed in to my life and encouraged me to open the door

C

By *issButtonWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Id love to find my match on fab, as I couldnt be with someone who was vanilla! ... still holding auditions lol "

THIS! I want the same as I’m not ready to give up this lifestyle completely!

By *ofdiamondsMan
over a year ago

Between wisbech & Kings lynn

[Removed by poster at 19/08/21 23:42:12]

By *ofdiamondsMan
over a year ago

Between wisbech & Kings lynn

I'm single and started my fab journey to explore my sexual preferences and develop my sense of self worth.

If I did meet someone here and we really clicked I'd happily give a relationship a try but it's not the end goal

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

Fab relationship is like any other believe it or not. You can click and be happy or fall out over silly shit but can honestly say Fab relationships are way better .. just my opinion

over a year ago

There ain't enough hours in the day for me to be on here, nevermind only fans lol.

By *ekkatransTV/TS
over a year ago

Scarborough

"Think the problem with me is i fight myself too much had a shit childhood shit boyfriends family and friends who are never there so rely on myself too much so when I have a good thing going I seem to fk it up ... but NO ONE seems to care to ask why ... so I walk away "

My wife had two terrible marriages before we met, I showed her what a loving relationship felt like and we had some blissful years. She found it tough at first to say “ I love you” but she got there in the end, we were soulmates. She sadly died suddenly last year. Don’t give up x

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Think the problem with me is i fight myself too much had a shit childhood shit boyfriends family and friends who are never there so rely on myself too much so when I have a good thing going I seem to fk it up ... but NO ONE seems to care to ask why ... so I walk away

My wife had two terrible marriages before we met, I showed her what a loving relationship felt like and we had some blissful years. She found it tough at first to say “ I love you” but she got there in the end, we were soulmates. She sadly died suddenly last year. Don’t give up x "

You had both happy times to remember so

do understand please that you both were proud and happy and you made her happy ??

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I'm just going to paste what I said on a similar thread 2 days ago:

"We know lots of couples that are together as a result of meeting on here, us being one of them. To some it's a dating site, to some it's a sex site*, to others it's a chat site, but you know what? If it works for your needs, then it works for your needs.

Frank

*This is how I treated it and look where I've ended up! "

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"I'm just going to paste what I said on a similar thread 2 days ago:

"We know lots of couples that are together as a result of meeting on here, us being one of them. To some it's a dating site, to some it's a sex site*, to others it's a chat site, but you know what? If it works for your needs, then it works for your needs.

Frank

*This is how I treated it and look where I've ended up! ""

Best answer

By *r easy1981Man
over a year ago

leeds

Need to find a date on here first

over a year ago

A forumite used to run a dating thread every Sunday (remember those lol).

Six years ago a chap messaged me and three and a half years ago we got married, now we have a house and a kitten (plus 5 kids between us lol).

So yes, you can date someone from fab, you never know you might just marry them!

Danish x

Post new Message to Thread