Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fussy men?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a general question to all you men out there, are you fussy about who you meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

how dare they be??? they should just be grateful of a meet

over a year ago

Please don't take the opening question the wrong way?? I am just curious

By *gentprovocateurWoman
over a year ago

leeds

they're not capable of answering, their fingers are too busy!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Please don't take the opening question the wrong way?? I am just curious "

i didnt, i was just twatting about

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I refer the honourable lady to the reply i gave some moments ago.....

over a year ago

"Please don't take the opening question the wrong way?? I am just curious

i didnt, i was just twatting about "

Lol, I wasn't worried about you!!

By *gentprovocateurWoman
over a year ago

leeds

"how dare they be??? they should just be grateful of a meet "

exactly!

By *priteyMan
over a year ago

Hitchin

Personally I am fussy who I meet ,there needs to be an attraction and a connection for anything further ,but generally speaking on here I believe many men on here think any hole is a goal.

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

Yup of course i am, everyone has tastes; standards; dignity.

It's hardly difficult to go out on the pull and pick someone up so why would i lower my standards just because it's online?

over a year ago

"Personally I am fussy who I meet ,there needs to be an attraction and a connection for anything further ,but generally speaking on here I believe many men on here think any hole is a goal."

Interesting answer from a male, thank you!

over a year ago

"Personally I am fussy who I meet ,there needs to be an attraction and a connection for anything further ,but generally speaking on here I believe many men on here think any hole is a goal."

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I wish they weren't

over a year ago

"Yup of course i am, everyone has tastes; standards; dignity.

It's hardly difficult to go out on the pull and pick someone up so why would i lower my standards just because it's online?"

Not implying that you would lower your standards!! Just interested to see if men are as fussy as us women folk

By *oldie fontaineMan
over a year ago

London / Kent

i am to some extent but even i (as a man) have to admit that in general "us" men are less fuss

over a year ago

"Just a general question to all you men out there, are you fussy about who you meet? "

The sole reason we have not met a couple is that I, the male, am extremely fussy.

I have always been fussy even when I was single and I don't understand men who aren't. Maybe they lack self esteem and self confidence, or maybe they are desperate, or just a bit basic.

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

It's hardly difficult to go out on the pull and pick someone up so why would i lower my standards just because it's online?

Not implying that you would lower your standards!! Just interested to see if men are as fussy as us women folk "

Well i can't speak for all only myself, but i'd say the one thing i find here is a like mind & the ability to find those who are both attractive and exciting/open minded.

I mean you can hardly go up to a woman you find attractive in a pub & start by asking her what her sexual kinks are, you'd probably get a hefty slap if that was the case.

Here however you can read and learn before so if the attraction is there & you know what they like, you can guess you might be able to have some fun

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just a general question to all you men out there, are you fussy about who you meet? "
Guys i know are fussy....not all guys are any hole a goal

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i like to think the guys i meet on a one to one are fussy

over a year ago

"i am to some extent but even i (as a man) have to admit that in general "us" men are less fuss "

Oi...!!! You speak fer yaself...

Too bloody fussy fer me own good me...

By *gentprovocateurWoman
over a year ago

leeds

It's hardly difficult to go out on the pull and pick someone up so why would i lower my standards just because it's online?"

I like you

over a year ago

I need to have a connection with someone, so tend to send mails to make sure we're on the same wave length.

I am pretty easy going so get on with most people, and am pleased to say all people I have met so far have been great company.

over a year ago

Me personally I would say the main ingrediants consist of being attractive, a good personality, polite, honest and that she or they know how to make a great cup of coffee. Is that one's definition of being fussy??

over a year ago

I personally am extremely fussy, there has to be some click, starting at the messages on so on up to the social drink before play!! And then of course there has to be sexual attraction for play to commence!

over a year ago

Well everyone is lookin for enjoyment i have had some good times by both curvy and large ladies for me looks are unemportent

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I like you"

Nice to know But Leeds is terribly far away you know!

By *gentprovocateurWoman
over a year ago

leeds

I like you

Nice to know But Leeds is terribly far away you know!"

Its all for the best I will be able to retain my unsullied image of you for all eternity!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I like you

Nice to know But Leeds is terribly far away you know!"

2 hours on the train. You just need to try harder. And we're more fun up here.

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man
over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

I wont play with anyone that I wouldn't take out on a date, if you understand where I'm coming from.

By *astpoetMan
over a year ago

where the world takes me

I like you

Its all for the best I will be able to retain my unsullied image of you for all eternity!"

Oh i don't know i quite like the idea of being sullied, it's up there with taken & teased for me

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

1 word answer for you....

abso-bloody-lutely!!!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

1 word answer for you....

abso-bloody-lutely!!!

By *oldie fontaineMan
over a year ago

London / Kent

well you and i are the exceptions lol

over a year ago

I think this question is very interesting. I know for a fact that many men will meet anyone that breathes. Not all men... just many....

For that reason I hate it when blokes try to chat me up because I know they are talking rubbish and just after a shag.

And so am I... so.........

over a year ago

No I'm not fussy about who I meet as you can't really judge compatibility till you are face to face.

HOWEVER I am well fussy about where I slip my tongue and cock!

over a year ago

I'm not fussy,I just won't play with anyone who I don't find attractive.

By *hyguy 43Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I am fussy i wont play with anybody unless we get along as friends first. I find the whole shag and go thing very cold. I like to build up a friendship as well as the playing side of fab

over a year ago

Depends on the term 'fussy'. I dont rush into finding a meet. And not one that meets every person that is possible. I like to think that I take my time and look for people that I connect to on a mental level as well as a physical. Not on here just to clock up shags with anyone I get luckyl enough to say 'yes I'd shag you'.

over a year ago

Yes, I'm very fussy. As a previous poster mentioned, I too have standards, morals and dignity.

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Upset couple this week by turning them down some people think single men will automatically say yes

over a year ago

"Upset couple this week by turning them down some people think single men will automatically say yes "

Ahh yes, where someone takes 'umbridge' because you don't want to play with them yet they believe that they are 'throwing you a bone' (so to speak) and you should be honoured they are even acknowledging you because you're a single guy.

That's a huge turn off right there, but sadly they rarely see it.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I need to know........

Is Bussy fussy?

By *orny Biker 69Man
over a year ago

Greenford

Not really fussy at all to be honest.

over a year ago

Yes. Very.

I would say that 95% of the messages I receive looking for fun get a 'no thanks' message at some point.

Even if there is an initial attraction, they usually say, ask or do something prior to meeting that puts me off.

over a year ago

"I need to know........

Is Bussy fussy?"

Oh yes !

over a year ago

"I need to know........

Is Bussy fussy?

Oh yes ! "

Had visions of the churchill dog then lol

(That's me upset u) no meet for me then lol

over a year ago

Fussy?

I'm pretty sure that i'm fussier than some of the women on here!

Why would anybody want to interact with someone there's no attraction to - either physically, mentally or ideally a huge dose of both!! Everyone's preferences vary - there's no 'one size fits all' in life - but the day I adopt the 'any holes a goal' mentality is the day i'll delete my profile.

over a year ago

"Yes, I'm very fussy. As a previous poster mentioned, I too have standards, morals and dignity.

"

And why not i am too xx its a good thing ... as you can always bend down and pick up nothing ... everyone can ..

over a year ago

"I need to know........

Is Bussy fussy?

Oh yes !

(That's me upset u) no meet for me then lol "

I'll let you off !

Just this once mind

over a year ago

"I need to know........

Is Bussy fussy?

Oh yes !

(That's me upset u) no meet for me then lol

I'll let you off !

Just this once mind "

Oh n here was me looking forward to being put over ur knee....

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Depends really if you goto most clubs you'll find the guys are not particularly fussy... But then also to an extent it depends what the guy looks like to how fussy he can afford to be with swinging.

over a year ago

" But then also to an extent it depends what the guy looks like to how fussy he can afford to be with swinging."

Don't agree with that part of your statement at all.

I know I am not the most attractive proposition for many people out there, but no way would I play with someone I didn't fancy just because it was offered up.

I interact with people I fancy. If they fancy me back, then sorted, let's play.

If they don't fancy me, then it is very much c'est la vie. I wouldn't get arsey with them or let it affect my self esteem, just accept that on that occasion they weren't attracted to me.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

" But then also to an extent it depends what the guy looks like to how fussy he can afford to be with swinging.

I know I am not the most attractive proposition for many people out there, but no way would I play with someone I didn't fancy just because it was offered up.

If they don't fancy me, then it is very much c'est la vie. I wouldn't get arsey with them or let it affect my self esteem, just accept that on that occasion they weren't attracted to me. "

But we're not just talking about you ? Our opinion is based on what we have seen in clubs in uk and europe over many years...and the fact is most guys would shag anything they can get.

over a year ago

" But then also to an extent it depends what the guy looks like to how fussy he can afford to be with swinging.

If they don't fancy me, then it is very much c'est la vie. I wouldn't get arsey with them or let it affect my self esteem, just accept that on that occasion they weren't attracted to me.

But we're not just talking about you ? Our opinion is based on what we have seen in clubs in uk and europe over many years...and the fact is most guys would shag anything they can get. "

That may be the case, but is that based purely on their looks alone ?

Surely you have also seen men who are extremely attractive also disappear into private rooms with people you may think were well below their 'pulling capability' ?

over a year ago

But we're not just talking about you ? Our opinion is based on what we have seen in clubs in uk and europe over many years...and the fact is most guys would shag anything they can get. "

I'd agree with that. Have been to clubs where some guys have taken any offer.

It's easy to be fussy if you can afford to be. Most guys on here bang out loads of

emails and get very few responses at all, let alone positive ones. So they're more likely to take any offer.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

But we're not just talking about you ? Our opinion is based on what we have seen in clubs in uk and europe over many years...and the fact is most guys would shag anything they can get.

Surely you have also seen men who are extremely attractive also disappear into private rooms with people you may think were well below their 'pulling capability' ?"

Yep you do,but you don't see so many unattractive men going into private rooms with really stunning woman or couples.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

It's easy to be fussy if you can afford to be. Most guys on here bang out loads of

emails and get very few responses at all, let alone positive ones. So they're more likely to take any offer."

Thankyou so to a large degree a good looking lad can afford to be more fussy than a not so good looking bloke... In our opinion most blokes will shag anything they can get simply because they can't afford to be fussy..

over a year ago

Surely you have also seen men who are extremely attractive also disappear into private rooms with people you may think were well below their 'pulling capability' ?

Yep you do,but you don't see so many unattractive men going into private rooms with really stunning woman or couples. "

Is it because they are often made to feel more comfortable by someone who they feel is in 'their league' ?

Is it because a woman is less likely to compromise than a man ?

I honestly don't know the answer (if indeed there is one) and can only speak personally, but the original statement still stands, that I disagree with the comment that just because of how a guy looks, he can't afford to be picky.

We all have the right to be picky.

How we choose to exercise that right is the only variable !

over a year ago

I like you

2 hours on the train. You just need to try harder. And we're more fun up here. "

Oiii some of us southerners are good fun I'll have you know

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

+1

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Yep you do,but you don't see so many unattractive men going into private rooms with really stunning woman or couples.

Is it because they are often made to feel more comfortable by someone who they feel is in 'their league' ?

Is it because a woman is less likely to compromise than a man ?

I honestly don't know the answer (if indeed there is one) and can only speak personally, but the original statement still stands, that I disagree with the comment that just because of how a guy looks, he can't afford to be picky.

We all have the right to be picky.

How we choose to exercise that right is the only variable !"

Thats fine i don't agree with your comments either.like i said our opinion is based on what we see or have seen.

Don't disagree that some guys are fussy but on the whole most guys will shag anything they can get..You see threads on here all the time from guys that can't get meets,maybe you are the exception and get so much mail you can turn people down...

over a year ago

I guess it depends on the guy in question. If you are a Jude Law look-alike you are likely to get a lot of interest from woman, so you are going to be fussy. Whereas If you are that ugly fat bloke from down the road, with a thimble for a cock, you are likely to get little or no interest so you have to take what you can get.

Sad but true.

over a year ago

" maybe you are the exception and get so much mail you can turn people down... "

not at all

i rarely get mail in volume and of the ones i do get i would say only about 5% of them are of interest to me physically.

in here, it is also rare that i go and trawl for prospective playmates.

i take the rare male step of letting them come find me if they are interested.

that's not to say i don't get meets

if i was more pro-active or lowered my standards or opened up the times i can play, i could meet many more but we all have to do what we are comfy with.

over a year ago

"Just a general question to all you men out there, are you fussy about who you meet?

I guess it depends on the guy in question. If you are a Jude Law look-alike you are likely to get a lot of interest from woman, so you are going to be fussy. Whereas If you are that ugly fat bloke from down the road, with a thimble for a cock, you are likely to get little or no interest so you have to take what you can get.

Sad but true."

I just don't get the whole 'have to take what you can get' argument!!

Sure, fab is a sex site - but if all you are seeking is any form of release - have a wank ffs!! No-one should think they are 'obliged' to say yes just because it's offered - and if you can't apply the same set of standards to life on here as you would in any other aspect of life - setting yourself boundaries, aspirations, needs and wants - and sticking to them - then you really do fall into that 'will fuck anything with a pulse' category that so many on site rightly avoid!!

And that then creates a vicious circle you'll never escape from!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/08/12 10:55:07]

over a year ago

" No-one should think they are 'obliged' to say yes just because it's offered "

No, but if you offered am sure there would be many willing to obi-lige

See what I did there ? Clever eh ?

over a year ago

" No-one should think they are 'obliged' to say yes just because it's offered

No, but if you offered am sure there would be many willing to obi-lige

See what I did there ? Clever eh ? "

your on the ball today bussy

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Sorry I thought this was asking about guys being fickle and now realise it said fussy.

over a year ago

I think the word fussy can be misleading.

If you take fussy to mean only fuck the people they are happy to fuck, being non-fussy means fucking people you don't really want to fuck.

Unless it is for money, people rarely fuck someone they don't want to.... and if a guy admitted he did it would go down like a lead ballon with the ladies.

However, how wide the scope of who people are willing to fuck is a different matter.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I, too, wonder what fussy means for different people - is it fussy as in standards of appearance, attractiveness, hygiene or fussy in terms of the "history", perceived or otherwise of a potential meet? Just a thought...

over a year ago

"I, too, wonder what fussy means for different people - is it fussy as in standards of appearance, attractiveness, hygiene or fussy in terms of the "history", perceived or otherwise of a potential meet? Just a thought..."

in my case, all of the above

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I, too, wonder what fussy means for different people - is it fussy as in standards of appearance, attractiveness, hygiene or fussy in terms of the "history", perceived or otherwise of a potential meet? Just a thought...

in my case, all of the above "

Just realised I got no chance then

over a year ago

"I, too, wonder what fussy means for different people - is it fussy as in standards of appearance, attractiveness, hygiene or fussy in terms of the "history", perceived or otherwise of a potential meet? Just a thought...

in my case, all of the above Just realised I got no chance then "

Oh I wouldn't be too sure

I like the fact your posts often make me think

Oh and plus the fact my intrigue'ometer does go ding a ling quite a bit when I see a certain b&w pic

over a year ago

"

Sure, fab is a sex site - but if all you are seeking is any form of release - have a wank ffs!! No-one should think they are 'obliged' to say yes just because it's offered - and if you can't apply the same set of standards to life on here as you would in any other aspect of life - setting yourself boundaries, aspirations, needs and wants - and sticking to them - then you really do fall into that 'will fuck anything with a pulse' category that so many on site rightly avoid!!

"

Why do you say 'rightly'?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

in my case, all of the above Just realised I got no chance then

Oh I wouldn't be too sure

I like the fact your posts often make me think

Oh and plus the fact my intrigue'ometer does go ding a ling quite a bit when I see a certain b&w pic "

That's funny as my posts make ME think sometimes, sadly as some would say, too late ie once they have been posted...

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

how do you ladies feel if the last guy you met has told all and sundry on here that he isn't fussy

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"how do you ladies feel if the last guy you met has told all and sundry on here that he isn't fussy "
You could take that either way... I d probably think that he did not appreciate me as a person. Having said that, I would probably not meet him in the first place.

over a year ago

I wouldn't say I was fussy........ I just know what I like and pushes my buttons, physical and mental attraction with an ability to have a laugh are always a winner

over a year ago

I know pretty much whether I want on sight. Sometimes it's backed up with a quick chat. Dogging teaches you to make your mind up fast, take what comes your way if it's agreeable and not procrastinate over it.

So I'm just brazen really

Wolf

By *bfoxxxMan
over a year ago

Crete or LANCASTER

NO

over a year ago

"how dare they be??? they should just be grateful of a meet

exactly!"

ditto

By *uggers nemesisCouple
over a year ago

london

Men should be grateful of a meet? I dont think so,i personally dont like bbw and wouldnt be interested in meeting one,we all have standards,and although i agree some men will fuck anything,the same can be said for some women,and in fact in a lot of cases its the women who should be grateful,lol,in my opinion

over a year ago

"

Why do you say 'rightly'?"

IMHO there's a lot more to this 'lifestyle' or whatever you choose to call it (or yourself) than racking up numbers and hooking up with the first person that will have you out of desperation, the need for a 'quick fix' - or just because you really believe any holes a goal!

I'd never dream of dictating to people who they meet, or how often - but the first thing that puts me off a profile is the sense that they don't give a toss about who they play with and that the 'end justifies the means'.

That's why in my view - profiles such as that are 'rightly avoided' - but of course it's just my own opinion and we're all entitled to have different viewpoints!!

over a year ago

I'd certainly like to think that they're fussy ... sad if they're not. The 'any hole is a goal' philosophy has me running away clutching my knickers and vowing never to part with my gusset again!

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

how did you mange to say that down there with your mouth full

over a year ago

"

Why do you say 'rightly'?

IMHO there's a lot more to this 'lifestyle' or whatever you choose to call it (or yourself) than racking up numbers and hooking up with the first person that will have you out of desperation, the need for a 'quick fix' - or just because you really believe any holes a goal!

I'd never dream of dictating to people who they meet, or how often - but the first thing that puts me off a profile is the sense that they don't give a toss about who they play with and that the 'end justifies the means'.

That's why in my view - profiles such as that are 'rightly avoided' - but of course it's just my own opinion and we're all entitled to have different viewpoints!!"

I was just curious about your insertion of the word.

In many threads the reply of “looks are not really important to me, it is more about the personality” are seen as an admirable stance against the shallower response of “it’s all about the looks for me”.

I sometimes wonder where the line is between the admirable “looks are not the most important thing” and the less admirable ”I don’t really give a shit what they look like, I can fuck it”.

I know people will say ‘personality’…. but when you read what they mean by personality they are not really looking for anything exceptional. Someone they can happily chat with, have a laugh, hold a conversation and so on.

Do we really think people who can fuck damn near anyone must all be rude morons?

Is another way to look at it that they are capable of seeing all people as sexual beings regardless of the package and capable of sharing a fun and enjoyable session of pleasure?

Are all ‘any hole is a goal’ crap quick shags, who grunt when you open the car door and zip up as soon as they cum?

I wonder.

over a year ago

"

Is another way to look at it that they are capable of seeing all people as sexual beings regardless of the package and capable of sharing a fun and enjoyable session of pleasure?

"

This

Willingness to do this and just enjoy the moment should be the most attractive thing in the scene, not the most shunned and avoided. Otherwise the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Wolf

over a year ago

Not really. As long as they are

clean and friendly. I like to meet for fun where everyone gets enjoyment out of it.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/08/12 13:11:13]

over a year ago

We should have a revolution and loose our interest in women for a month or two, if you girls would spend some money on batteries in that time you might stop thinkin that we should be greatfull for your attention lol

But yea, some of us r fusy and some r only looking for a hole lol

over a year ago

Fussy yes I am , there has too be a connection for me , a bit off chemistry , if you can make me laugh and give me butterflies I'm all yours! Only looking for page three models is very shallow , personality is so important.

If I just wanted sex there's plenty of escorts out there for that !

over a year ago

"Our opinion is based on what we have seen in clubs in uk and europe over many years...and the fact is most guys would shag anything they can get. "

That they've paid £50 or £60 to get in may have a bearing on how fussy they are in a club. Just a thought.

over a year ago

"Our opinion is based on what we have seen in clubs in uk and europe over many years...and the fact is most guys would shag anything they can get.

That they've paid £50 or £60 to get in may have a bearing on how fussy they are in a club. Just a thought."

Never been a sex club ,if guys are paying that much to get through the door then I'd agree .

over a year ago

Definately fussy - has to be an attraction which, I suppose has to be mutual.

If out in a bar/club depends on how many beers I have had lol

over a year ago

yeh im fussy - has its pros and cons

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I'm a fuzzy man

over a year ago

i think everyone is fussy to some extent, its just everyones standards are different and people view attraction as different, i do not believe there is anyone on here who really would fuck anything even tho single guys do seem to have picked up that label

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I am more than fussy.

Cant have fun if no attraction

No attraction if the lady cant tick all the boxes

The lady cant tick the boxes if she is not what i like as woman

Simple

over a year ago

ermmm.

yes and no

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Yes i am fussy....

I only meet people who want to meet me.

seriously though yes I am, I know what I like and more to the point I know what I DONT like.

I would rather not have a meet than meet someone I know I wont enjoy their company or do anything I dont enjoy.

over a year ago

Like my old man use to say

"If ya fussy, ya don't get pussy"

It's the only advice he ever gave me mind. Believe it or not, that line makes alot of sense. looking at it from a different view, only vain people judge someone on looks, try speaking to people, a lot of people are actually quite a good laugh, and that's what's a turn on for me, I would gladly have sex with women that's a great laugh, you find that you are both more laid back and enjoy yourself, rather than shagging some bint that is boring and ridged no matter what they looked like.

Would that make me fussy or not I don't know?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Mr B is very fussy, he says no to far more than I do.

over a year ago

"Just a general question to all you men out there, are you fussy about who you meet?

Mr B is very fussy, he says no to far more than I do.

"

But do they get all the creases out??

over a year ago

"

This

Willingness to do this and just enjoy the moment should be the most attractive thing in the scene, not the most shunned and avoided. Otherwise the lunatics really have taken over the asylum.

Wolf

"

Wwwwibble...!!!

over a year ago

I used to be fussy. Being on this site a few times soon diasbused me of that being a good idea. I have lowered my standards significantly x

over a year ago

"I used to be fussy. Being on this site a few times soon diasbused me of that being a good idea. I have lowered my standards significantly x"

With respect to the lovelly ladies on this site... Are they prepared to lower their standards to accommodate you...?;-)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I used to be fussy. Being on this site a few times soon diasbused me of that being a good idea. I have lowered my standards significantly x

With respect to the lovelly ladies on this site... Are they prepared to lower their standards to accommodate you...?;-)"

over a year ago

I would say I am selective and don't drop standards as it wouldn't be any fun for me if I did.

over a year ago

"I used to be fussy. Being on this site a few times soon diasbused me of that being a good idea. I have lowered my standards significantly x

With respect to the lovelly ladies on this site... Are they prepared to lower their standards to accommodate you...?;-)"

Not all of them can accommodate can they?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I used to be fussy. Being on this site a few times soon diasbused me of that being a good idea. I have lowered my standards significantly x"

I can't imagine why you're having problems meeting women.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I can't imagine why you're having problems meeting women. "

Me neither

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

One has standards

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

One has standards"

And one is not necessarily referring to the National colours...;-)

over a year ago

If you had phrased that as.... "I have grown out of my shallow need to focus on an unrealistic aesthetic ideal and learnt to appreciate all women are sexual creatures. Sex is great because of what you both put into it not because of how someone looks".... they'd be queuing up to suck you off.... instead of snearing.

By *ighclassfunMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

One has standardsAnd one is not necessarily referring to the National colours...;-)"

I'm not a standard bearer!

over a year ago

This site is full of hotties cant see you getting much now lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Aren't you just charming....

over a year ago

" Are they prepared to lower their standards to accommodate you...?;-)

Not all of them can accommodate can they?"

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to accommodating I can be fickle and changeable. I am far too whimsical, changeable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think about accommodating today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Am I fussy? Hmm, I don't think so.

That doesn't mean that I'll hit on anyone with a pulse ... I mean I look for characteristics that excite, challenge or intrigue me.

over a year ago

Some very interesting answers and comments!

over a year ago

I wouldn't say i'm fussy. I am a bit picky but that just because i get little spare time. I won't shag anything that moves unlike many men on here.

over a year ago

lol at the brown nosing knights in shining Armour, and the oh so lovely sneering women.

Yes, I would fuck women from here I wouldn't usually go for, but what is wrong with that? We live and we learn do we not.

over a year ago

"lol at the brown nosing knights in shining Armour, and the oh so lovely sneering women.

Yes, I would fuck women from here I wouldn't usually go for, but what is wrong with that? We live and we learn do we not."

Nothing wrong with that at all mate.

If more guys were honest it might level the playing field a bit.

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

"lol at the brown nosing knights in shining Armour, and the oh so lovely sneering women.

Yes, I would fuck women from here I wouldn't usually go for, but what is wrong with that? We live and we learn do we not."

I agree with you 100% guys will say anything a women wants to hear to get a shag on here and the women play on it...but many won't admit it,at least your honest

over a year ago

emails and get very few responses at all, let alone positive ones. So they're more likely to take any offer."

And that's why they're so unsuccessful IMHO. I either meet mostly with the people who message me first, as I know they're already attracted to me in some form or carefully select who I message. I don't have the time to bash out loads of emails so I'll put effort into the ones I do send. I get a reply from most of these and if things proceed nicely then we have fun, simple really. Whereas the chaps who scattergun message hundreds can't put any thought into their messages so end up looking like idiots.

I have to be attracted to something in a person I fuck, and also refuse to have sex with stupid, unhygienic or unimaginative folk. I don't think that makes me fussy, just not prepared to shag anything that moves for the mere sake of it.

I do however think that there are many men that do fuck absolutely anything as they actively seek sex more than women so women are more in demand. The opposite is true of dating and relationships. More women seek this than men, which is why its more often you see an attractive woman in a relationship with a man who isn't conventionally attractive.

A lot of women lower their standards for relationships when they reach a certain age and compromise due to their hunger for relationships and the biological clock whereas a man can afford to be fussy as he isn't as bothered by the need to have a life partner.

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Yes, I would fuck women from here I wouldn't usually go for, but what is wrong with that? We live and we learn do we not.

I agree with you 100% guys will say anything a women wants to hear to get a shag on here and the women play on it...but many won't admit it,at least your honest"

This is true these forums are often more like a popularity competition, few will say what they really think for fear of getting blocked

over a year ago

I agree with you 100% guys will say anything a women wants to hear to get a shag on here and the women play on it...but many won't admit it,at least your honest

This is true these forums are often more like a popularity competition, few will say what they really think for fear of getting blocked "

Alternatively... There could be a lot of people who just happen to think the same on any given subject...;-)

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

This is true these forums are often more like a popularity competition, few will say what they really think for fear of getting blocked

Alternatively... There could be a lot of people who just happen to think the same on any given subject...;-)"

you could be right

over a year ago

more likely men try and curry favour with very average women and couples by making out they are stunning. Check out a directing room one night and see it in action, some absolutely absurd people chatting utter nonsense

over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to be as fussy as he/she likes, IMHO.

over a year ago

I am very fussy if I'm honest, I don't just wanna put my knob in anything. I do have standards

over a year ago

I have changed what I look for. Yes, a stunning glamour model who is also funny and can make me smile is perfection, but I would take a cool couple, or single lady who is confident, humble and willing to let themselves go over some ideal model any day. To this end I have changed my standards perhaps, but that is a good thing, as although no meets yet, I have chatted to some great ladies and couples. I think social side is way to go for me as the actual sex side is sooo not happening right now lol

over a year ago

I am very fussy if I'm honest, I don't just wanna put my knob in anything. I do have standards "

It's a fairly common reply... "I am fussy, I have standards"

But what does that really mean?

Someone who looks for people with tits and their own teeth has set themselves some standards.

over a year ago

Yes

Why not? I like to give some people a wide berth. I decided the time had come to please myself. If a woman can be fussy so why not me?

Simple!

Well it has to do about chemistry and likes. I do have a life outside of the bedroom but do not want a wife!

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

I am very fussy if I'm honest, I don't just wanna put my knob in anything. I do have standards

Someone who looks for people with tits and their own teeth has set themselves some standards.

"

I think fussy for some means must have a pulse..

over a year ago

I think fussy for some means must have a pulse.. "

Tits and their own teeth genius....that's some one with high standards

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Personally I am fussy who I meet ,there needs to be an attraction and a connection for anything further ..........."

Agreed! Yes I have my "type" of lady in mind and the age range too but every so often there will be a lady who would otherwise be outside of my usual type who has "something" that makes me attracted to her.

over a year ago

" I think fussy for some means must have a pulse.. "

Quoi que....

over a year ago

Everyone is picky to an extent, even us guys. I make a start by only messaging people i'm attracted to anyway so by receiving a message they shouldn't have any hang ups about how they look. Also with a site like this there's no point in looking for perfection because what we're getting here is real women which should be appeal enough.

Going from that what makes women stand out on here for me compared to others is how liberal they are in the bedroom. Ones that come over prudish or reserved just don't match up to more liberal people. I think that says more about attitude/confidence/personality adding more to a meet than general looks.

Post new Message to Thread