Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In The Morning...

Jump to newest

By *anityProject OP   Man
over a year ago

Bournemouth

If my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply a herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply a herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturiser, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturising protective lotion."

The jade roller is also great for puffy face/eyes. I keep mine in the fridge. It’s freaking awesome

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Amazing to think the film this quote was lifted from is 21 years old.

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstam. It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P and in fact does the same exact thing I do and he also has a penchant for Valentino suits and Oliver Peoples glasses. Marcus and I even go to the same barber, although I have a slightly better haircut.

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Bigfoot was interviewed on The Patty Winters Show this morning and to my shock I found him surprisingly articulate and charming.

By *drian HardthrobMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I have to return some videotapes.

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Amazing to think the film this quote was lifted from is 21 years old."

It's a classic

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Amazing to think the film this quote was lifted from is 21 years old."

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Post new Message to Thread