Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wild conspiracies

Jump to newest

By *ice But Very Naughty OP   Couple
over a year ago

Swansea

In a forum thread today a user appeared to genuinely believe she had been told of a secret government plan to destabilise society by means of restricting free speech through social pressure. They believed this plan was still afoot decades later and despite them being in the know (and posting about it on a swingers site) no one else seems to know (or maybe it's just people do know but we are all sheeple)

So, what are the wildest conspiracy theories you've heard?

Mr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

1. Lizards live among us

2. We aren’t actually real as we know it we are much more advanced and are simply living in a simulation.

3. The world is flat

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I read it before it got pulled. Surely all that has happened is we have grown as a society and realised that some things are just not OK to say anymore? That's not government censorship.

over a year ago

Swansea

"I read it before it got pulled. Surely all that has happened is we have grown as a society and realised that some things are just not OK to say anymore? That's not government censorship. "

You would think so eh? I just didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head at the cognitive dissonance required to believe in a top secret government plan that you got told by a friendly neighbour.

Just thought it would be interesting to see the level of crazy people believe.

Mr

over a year ago

Swansea

"1. Lizards live among us

2. We aren’t actually real as we know it we are much more advanced and are simply living in a simulation.

3. The world is flat

"

Yep, those three are certainly up there. I always wondered why lizards?

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I read it before it got pulled. Surely all that has happened is we have grown as a society and realised that some things are just not OK to say anymore? That's not government censorship.

You would think so eh? I just didn't know whether to laugh or shake my head at the cognitive dissonance required to believe in a top secret government plan that you got told by a friendly neighbour.

Mr"

Maybe the neighbour is a highly trained agent planted into your neighbourhood to spread the rumours they want you to hear

over a year ago

3. The world is flat

Yep, those three are certainly up there. I always wondered why lizards?"

Lizards do live among us, in some parts of the world!

over a year ago

Swansea

3. The world is flat

Yep, those three are certainly up there. I always wondered why lizards?

Lizards do live among us, in some parts of the world! "

Indeed. I once finished a rock climb to find two sunning themselves on my mates rucksack. Ooooh, hang on, they could have been spies for the elites. Worried now about what we were talking about !-o

over a year ago

Swansea

"I read it before it got pulled. Surely all that has happened is we have grown as a society and realised that some things are just not OK to say anymore? That's not government censorship.

Mr

Maybe the neighbour is a highly trained agent planted into your neighbourhood to spread the rumours they want you to hear "

Now that right there is a sneaky mind sir.

Mr

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

If you have the patience, I recommend watching Adam Curtis’s ‘I can’t get you out of my mind’ documentary series. It’s on iPlayer. It’s very interesting and explores many conspiracy theories, even showing the deliberate origins of some.

over a year ago

Love a good conspiracy but some are ludicrous, flat earth has been mentioned but there is the hollow earth conspiracy with a civilisation living inside earth,

5g gives you the rona

Alien civilisation living on the dark side of the moon

over a year ago

"Love a good conspiracy but some are ludicrous, flat earth has been mentioned but there is the hollow earth conspiracy with a civilisation living inside earth,

5g gives you the rona

"

5g is still raging on it was really intense at the start of that virus and even making headlines

over a year ago

Swansea

"If you have the patience, I recommend watching Adam Curtis’s ‘I can’t get you out of my mind’ documentary series. It’s on iPlayer. It’s very interesting and explores many conspiracy theories, even showing the deliberate origins of some. "

I'll look out for that. Thanks.

Mr

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

The microchips in vaccines so Bill Gates can control the world, is the one that makes me chuckle.

Sadly, not everyone has the ability to understand why some things are simply not possible.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Michelle Obama is really a man.

Back to the Future is a warning about 9/11.

Yes, people genuinely belive this stuff.

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

"The microchips in vaccines so Bill Gates can control the world, is the one that makes me chuckle.

Sadly, not everyone has the ability to understand why some things are simply not possible. "

A world controlled by the people who designed Windows 10. How long before everything crashes?

over a year ago

Swansea

"The microchips in vaccines so Bill Gates can control the world, is the one that makes me chuckle.

Sadly, not everyone has the ability to understand why some things are simply not possible. "

I love this one. Leaving aside the technology issues, how is this supposed to work? Let's say you need direct control of only 10% of the population to be able to control the rest. That means 0.7 billion people, being controlled on real time, with everything they do being monitored. If each person only required 1 trained operative to manage them and each operative required no line management, no HR resources, no one else at all that still means dear old Bill has trained and employed three quarters of a billion people in secret

Mr

over a year ago

Swansea

Sadly, not everyone has the ability to understand why some things are simply not possible.

A world controlled by the people who designed Windows 10. How long before everything crashes? "

over a year ago

Swansea

"Michelle Obama is really a man.

Back to the Future is a warning about 9/11.

Yes, people genuinely belive this stuff. "

The Obama story is one that makes you think "why?" What would be the reason to do such a thing?

Mr

over a year ago

I'm mixed race my daughter looks white. her neighbour said that black people loved sla.very as they got to sit around smoking all day ...

By *errocaWoman
over a year ago

Juicetown

"If you have the patience, I recommend watching Adam Curtis’s ‘I can’t get you out of my mind’ documentary series. It’s on iPlayer. It’s very interesting and explores many conspiracy theories, even showing the deliberate origins of some. "

Excellent.. Watched it 3 times now

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I think Flat Earth must be the craziest. You can even disprove it yourself quite easily.

Then there's vaccines as a means to world domination.

No moon landings.

9/11 was an inside job.

JFK was murdered by a much larger conspiracy than just Lee Harvey Oswald.

(One of the above is a red herring and very much true!)

Gbat

over a year ago

zuckerberg.

the most dangerous man on the planet.

By *eyondhornyMan
over a year ago

Pontypridd-ish

"I think Flat Earth must be the craziest. You can even disprove it yourself quite easily.

No moon landings.

9/11 was an inside job.

Gbat"

Red herring has to be JFK? The magic bullet theory the Warren Commission thought up is mental, as is the amount of shots possible from a bolt action rifle in that time frame. I need Donald Sutherland to sit me down on a bench and explain it to me again!

over a year ago

Swansea

"I'm mixed race my daughter looks white. her neighbour said that black people loved sla.very as they got to sit around smoking all day ..."

the level of ignorance on some people is unbelievable.

Mr

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"Red herring has to be JFK? The magic bullet theory the Warren Commission thought up is mental, as is the amount of shots possible from a bolt action rifle in that time frame. I need Donald Sutherland to sit me down on a bench and explain it to me again!"

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"I'm mixed race my daughter looks white. her neighbour said that black people loved sla.very as they got to sit around smoking all day ...

the level of ignorance on some people is unbelievable.

Mr"

There are main stream US politicians who've tried to float ideas in the same vein. I can't remember the name, but someone high up in Trump's vile entourage thought that African Americans should be grateful for s1avery as it brought them out of Africa to a better life in America.

You couldn't make it up.

Gbat

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Cebu City

The best was lockdown 1 was really to replace the batteries in all the pigeons and upgrade them to 5G. This is because there are no such thing as pigeons, or COVID, evidenced by the fact no one has ever seen a baby pigeon, and no one died of just Covid , only underlying Heath conditions, pigeons are in fact secret government cameras watching and listening to us and Covid was made up to get everyone of the streets so the batteries could be replaced and the WiFi upgraded.

Anyone ever seen a baby pigeon ?

over a year ago

Swansea

"Red herring has to be JFK? The magic bullet theory the Warren Commission thought up is mental, as is the amount of shots possible from a bolt action rifle in that time frame. I need Donald Sutherland to sit me down on a bench and explain it to me again!

"

At least its not the 911 one. I always wonder when people say jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel if they have any idea of the temperatures inside a jet engine?

Mr

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I like to keep an open mind never poo poo peeps! Allways listen and digest! X

over a year ago

I was told, very seriously, that Covid was part of a government plot to stop over population … and Boris was the leader of the plot …

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"The best was lockdown 1 was really to replace the batteries in all the pigeons and upgrade them to 5G. This is because there are no such thing as pigeons, or COVID, evidenced by the fact no one has ever seen a baby pigeon, and no one died of just Covid , only underlying Heath conditions, pigeons are in fact secret government cameras watching and listening to us and Covid was made up to get everyone of the streets so the batteries could be replaced and the WiFi upgraded.

Anyone ever seen a baby pigeon ? "

Ooh I love that one...no I have never seen a baby pigeon.

Certainly up there for originality.

over a year ago

I heard the one that the universe is a simulation.

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"I like to keep an open mind never poo poo peeps! Allways listen and digest! X"

And then make a sensible conclusion.

Gbat

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I like to keep an open mind never poo poo peeps! Allways listen and digest! X

Gbat"

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I like to keep an open mind never poo poo peeps! Allways listen and digest! X

Gbat"

What's sensible to me might not b to others! X

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"

What's sensible to me might not b to others! X"

There is absolutely no evidence that the earth is flat.

There is a fuckload of evidence to show it a sphere.

Which one are you picking?

Gbat

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"

Gbat"

The sphere obviously! X

over a year ago

Cats are aliens!

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Cats are aliens!"

Some do look like them yes ! X

By *anityProjectMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"In a forum thread today a user appeared to genuinely believe she had been told of a secret government plan to destabilise society by means of restricting free speech through social pressure. They believed this plan was still afoot decades later and despite them being in the know (and posting about it on a swingers site) no one else seems to know (or maybe it's just people do know but we are all sheeple)

Mr"

That doesn't sound like a wild conspiracy theory to me. That sounds a whole lot like reality.

By *anityProjectMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

If it's from the BBC, I'm not watching it. They literally post propaganda.

By *anityProjectMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

Nobody actually believes that. It's low hanging fruit popularised by mainstream media to discredit legitimate concerns around the vaccine and its digital tracking consequences.

By *anityProjectMan
over a year ago

Bournemouth

"zuckerberg.

the most dangerous man on the planet."

All I'm reading is facts.

By *irenGuy70Man
over a year ago

Cirencester

Celebrities dieing and being replaced by clones - that's pretty far out there. I've heard it said about Avril Lavigne and Paul McCartney but I'm sure there's others too.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Mr

Maybe the neighbour is a highly trained agent planted into your neighbourhood to spread the rumours they want you to hear

Now that right there is a sneaky mind sir.

Mr"

Guilty as charged

over a year ago

"In a forum thread today a user appeared to genuinely believe she had been told of a secret government plan to destabilise society by means of restricting free speech through social pressure. They believed this plan was still afoot decades later and despite them being in the know (and posting about it on a swingers site) no one else seems to know (or maybe it's just people do know but we are all sheeple)

Mr"

She could be talking about the bilderburg group...just saying

over a year ago

I shall have a mooch

over a year ago

"If you have the patience, I recommend watching Adam Curtis’s ‘I can’t get you out of my mind’ documentary series. It’s on iPlayer. It’s very interesting and explores many conspiracy theories, even showing the deliberate origins of some.

If it's from the BBC, I'm not watching it. They literally post propaganda."

Doesn't look like it is

over a year ago

One of the best movies ever "save the green planet" it's a bonkers Korean movie about conspiracies, but it's hilarious at the same time. I heartily recommend it

over a year ago

I love this one. Leaving aside the technology issues, how is this supposed to work? Let's say you need direct control of only 10% of the population to be able to control the rest. That means 0.7 billion people, being controlled on real time, with everything they do being monitored. If each person only required 1 trained operative to manage them and each operative required no line management, no HR resources, no one else at all that still means dear old Bill has trained and employed three quarters of a billion people in secret

Mr"

This made me laugh.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well I believe that we are being controlled and there are agents trying to silence and pot scorn on us..

A small handful of families and institutions control the world economy...

And those who try to suppress this are either in league with them or just plain stupid...

over a year ago

"Well I believe that we are being controlled and there are agents trying to silence and pot scorn on us..

And those who try to suppress this are either in league with them or just plain stupid..."

Like the stasi?

over a year ago

Question everything I say

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 27/07/21 23:48:31]

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Just sitting here in the middle of the matrix..

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Well I believe that we are being controlled and there are agents trying to silence and pot scorn on us..

And those who try to suppress this are either in league with them or just plain stupid...

Like the stasi?"

Who controlled them?

over a year ago

What about the postman delivering your letters tom.

Is it really a postie or is it an agent putting a listen device through your letter box.

Think about it

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

Men are from Mars and women are from Venus.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"What about the postman delivering your letters tom.

Is it really a postie or is it an agent putting a listen device through your letter box.

Think about it "

They are more sophisticated than that...

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"The best was lockdown 1 was really to replace the batteries in all the pigeons and upgrade them to 5G. This is because there are no such thing as pigeons, or COVID, evidenced by the fact no one has ever seen a baby pigeon, and no one died of just Covid , only underlying Heath conditions, pigeons are in fact secret government cameras watching and listening to us and Covid was made up to get everyone of the streets so the batteries could be replaced and the WiFi upgraded.

I've seen a baby pigeon. They're incredibly ugly. The bird rescue close to us gets loads in every year because the parents are clumsy.

QAnon is ridiculous

The Galactic Federation thing is ridiculous (US Government has been trading with aliens for decades but they won't "unveil" themselves to the majority of humans because we are all sinners. Obviously that means disciples, called Lightworkers, are needed to move humanity towards the light.)

Donald Trump is the second coming of God - ridiculous

Chemtrails - obviously water vapour from aeroplanes but there we go.

My mother believes all of the above, plus all the other ones mentioned on the thread, just about. Only she and her "friends" know The Truth

By *r.SJMan
over a year ago

Wellingborough

An old friends dad used to believe the end of the world and the devil is coming... something along the lines that the bible says the sign of the devil would be in our lives before he returns and that everything we buy has bar codes and each of those contains 666. He used to use a marker pens or stickers to cover them all when he got his shopping in and to wind my mate up, I always wanted to paint black stripes on his radiators

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

york

"

Gbat"

Of course the earth is flat! For a specific value of flat... Just a matter of a conformal transformation of coordinate systems.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

A number of years ago, while exploring an abandoned building, I discovered a pigeon nest with several eggs in it. Upon returning to the same location some time later, I saw the same nest, this time with several indisputably alive baby pigeons snuggled together in it. They were keeping very quiet, hoping that the pack of giant scary predators – me and my friends – wouldn't notice them.

I slipped away again, so as not to stress the poor things out any further.

over a year ago

I haven’t got round to watching this yet, but , All Watched Over By…, Hypernormalisation and Bitter Lake are all fantastic and give a great insight into a world that is hidden

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Tory governments care about the ordinary people of this country!

over a year ago

3. The world is flat

Yep, those three are certainly up there. I always wondered why lizards?"

Think it links to what's called the "lizard brain", it's the part of the human brain that is the most primitive part of our bodies.

Its the part of the brain in charge of the fight or flight reflex, feeding, fear, freezing up and fucking.

Why lizard...in humans it's the limbic system and that is about all a lizard has for brain function...all the "F's" above.

So, we're controlled by the lizard part of us.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Question everything I say "

Exactly! Keep an open mind! X

over a year ago

Civil war in America

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Cats are aliens!

Some do look like them yes ! X"

You've seen an alien?

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Cebu City

And those who try to suppress this are either in league with them or just plain stupid..."

Thing is in capitalism, and generally in democratic politics and sometimes strangely in very very large business there is no central control , just opportunity and possibility. People come and go into and from power accidentally or through complex and unpredictable events and often when in power, have no real power. These conspiracies are excuses for lazy people who can’t be arsed to control their own destiny

over a year ago

The covid vaccine makes your tits grow

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Cebu City

"The covid vaccine makes your tits grow "

You had all 3 doses ?

over a year ago

"The covid vaccine makes your tits grow

You had all 3 doses ? "

Minnie definitely doesn’t need even one dose

By *angerous123Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Some are absolutely wild yes.

Censorship though...well we are having private companies deciding what can and can't be said (Google, Facebook etc). I've heard it said it can't be censorship as we have a choice whether or not to use these platforms but social media is engrained in our society and they have the monopoly on that.

They've also removed the right to protest....

I remember one particular conspiracy. That Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction and the goverment were literally making up evidence in order to send our people to war.

What happened there, can anyone answer?

Am I saying every conspiracy is true? Hell no. But to trust the goverment when they've been proven to be shysters with the worse morals again and again? Well that's madness too but a lot of people seem to forget the past

over a year ago

Swansea

"

I remember one particular conspiracy. That Iraq didn't have weapons of mass destruction and the goverment were literally making up evidence in order to send our people to war.

Am I saying every conspiracy is true? Hell no. But to trust the goverment when they've been proven to be shysters with the worse morals again and again? Well that's madness too but a lot of people seem to forget the past "

Was believing Blair was lying about WMD a conspiracy theory? I guess I a way it was. I do wonder what really happened there - certainly there were no WMD but who lied and why is not clear.

Trust a government? Of course not, they're all after power and they all use that power to give gifts to those who support it.

Mr

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Some are absolutely wild yes.

Censorship though...well we are having private companies deciding what can and can't be said (Google, Facebook etc). I've heard it said it can't be censorship as we have a choice whether or not to use these platforms but social media is engrained in our society and they have the monopoly on that.

They've also removed the right to protest....

Am I saying every conspiracy is true? Hell no. But to trust the goverment when they've been proven to be shysters with the worse morals again and again? Well that's madness too but a lot of people seem to forget the past "

x

By *wendolineWoman
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Love a good conspiracy but some are ludicrous, flat earth has been mentioned but there is the hollow earth conspiracy with a civilisation living inside earth,

5g gives you the rona

" 5g is still raging on it was really intense at the start of that virus and even making headlines "

The virus being a hoax is the one I see all the time. I was told by one anti-vaxer that I was highly succeptable to government suggestion and all my symptoms were psychosomatic (I spent 3 months in hopsital, 2 on ventilation)

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

york

"The covid vaccine makes your tits grow

You had all 3 doses ? "

One dose for each tit? (New conspiracy theory there, booster dose will give you a third nipple...)

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I saw a flat earth theorist on social media who cited as evidence the fact that when she'd asked a pilot if the earth was flat he'd looked around conspiratorially, taken her by the arm to a quiet corner and told her that all pilots have to sign an agreement never to let on that the earth is really flat.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Love a good conspiracy but some are ludicrous, flat earth has been mentioned but there is the hollow earth conspiracy with a civilisation living inside earth,

5g gives you the rona

5g is still raging on it was really intense at the start of that virus and even making headlines

The virus being a hoax is the one I see all the time. I was told by one anti-vaxer that I was highly succeptable to government suggestion and all my symptoms were psychosomatic (I spent 3 months in hopsital, 2 on ventilation) "

Of course that's madness! My 2 granddaughters paternal grandparents both died 2 days apart from covid at christmas time ! But it's good to keep an open mind to things! I will listen to what ever people have to say and make my own mind up about everything in life really x

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Could it be that the greatest conspiracy ever is Religion?

Can't think of a bigger one

By *tew008Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mr"

That is a real paper that the CIA or FBI proposed

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Two in the park this weekend although admittedly that’s the first time.

Like pigeons - only smaller

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

My observation is that disbelievers call them conspiracy theories..

Some just call it the truth...

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Anyone ever seen a baby pigeon ?

Two in the park this weekend although admittedly that’s the first time.

Like pigeons - only smaller "

Perhaps they were doves ?

By *iddlesticksMan
over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

There’s a forum clique.

There isn’t a forum clique.

Sorry the above comments were made entirely in jest and do not reflect my personal opinion, however I’m sure someone will pick up on these comments and find a reason to have a go at somebody else.

I’ll get my coat.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Apparently there is a theory going around that a number of male members(pun intended) are ruining this site for all the genuine good guys

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can cure autism by feeding your children bleach. If they suffer any side effects from, you know, drinking bleach, that's the toxins leaving their body and you should be happy.

No, this really exists, and it looks like the ring leaders might finally be facing the justice system. Sick fucks.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"You can cure autism by feeding your children bleach. If they suffer any side effects from, you know, drinking bleach, that's the toxins leaving their body and you should be happy.

No, this really exists, and it looks like the ring leaders might finally be facing the justice system. Sick fucks."

Why would you say that ?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You can cure autism by feeding your children bleach. If they suffer any side effects from, you know, drinking bleach, that's the toxins leaving their body and you should be happy.

No, this really exists, and it looks like the ring leaders might finally be facing the justice system. Sick fucks.

Why would you say that ?"

Because it's a crazy conspiracy that exists.

By *akjourneyMan
over a year ago

WSM

No, this really exists, and it looks like the ring leaders might finally be facing the justice system. Sick fucks."

I have dealt with a guy before who injected himself with tcp to cleanse himself.

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

"Michelle Obama is really a man."

I’d wank her off

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Why would you say that ?

Because it's a crazy conspiracy that exists."

Bizzare...

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The biggest conspiracy theory is that there is a god

over a year ago

Swansea

Some days I dislike humans even more than normal.

Mr

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

york

Here's a really crazy conspiracy... There is a website where you can get in touch with people that want to have sex... I know, madness isn't it

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I think Flat Earth must be the craziest. You can even disprove it yourself quite easily.

No moon landings.

9/11 was an inside job.

Gbat

Red herring has to be JFK? The magic bullet theory the Warren Commission thought up is mental, as is the amount of shots possible from a bolt action rifle in that time frame. I need Donald Sutherland to sit me down on a bench and explain it to me again!"

I'd go for 9/11. It's impossible for three buildings (very big buildings at that) to collapse at freefall speed directly into their own footprint after two were hit (allegedly) by planes and one had "office fires".

Professionals all over the world have said it was definitely controlled demolitions and traces of military grade nano thermite were found all over ground zero.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Here's a really crazy conspiracy... There is a website where you can get in touch with people that want to have sex... I know, madness isn't it "

What site is that, then?

over a year ago

No moon landings.

9/11 was an inside job.

Gbat"

Ref no moon landings: on this I'm neither a devout believer or non believer as the arguments are equally compelling. In all honesty, I don't really care; it feels like a thousand years ago in relation to the world of space exploration and exploitation and has zero relevance today. Much more juicier contemporary debates to get into

In probability it most likely happened, but I wouldn't at all be surprised if it wasn't all a big con to get one over on the Russians. Stranger things have been exposed - I keep my mind open on this one Elle x

By *otPrinceHarryMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

My favourite is that the music industry aggressively prompoted Gangster Rap over other forms of hip-hop as a favour to the prison industry and/or CIA.

over a year ago

Swansea

No moon landings.

9/11 was an inside job.

Gbat

Red herring has to be JFK? The magic bullet theory the Warren Commission thought up is mental, as is the amount of shots possible from a bolt action rifle in that time frame. I need Donald Sutherland to sit me down on a bench and explain it to me again!

I'd go for 9/11. It's impossible for three buildings (very big buildings at that) to collapse at freefall speed directly into their own footprint after two were hit (allegedly) by planes and one had "office fires".

Professionals all over the world have said it was definitely controlled demolitions and traces of military grade nano thermite were found all over ground zero.

"

What is military grade nano thermite?

Mr

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

york

No moon landings.

9/11 was an inside job.

Gbat

"

Erm... There were shit loads of people actually on the spot at the time that saw the planes hit, with their own eyeballs. Or are we saying that every news broadcast in the world were showing doctored footage, and that every single observer there that day was "got at" by the government?

As for the collapse, I know that we would all like to believe that the steel frame of a building is infinitely strong and that we are absolutely safe when we are on the top floor of a 90 floor skyscraper - but it just ain't so. Crash an airplane halfway up a skyscraper and get a decent fire going, it doesn't take too much warping of the steel frame under the weight of everything above, and the top half will come crashing down. And when the rubble from the top half impacts the bottom half, that will warp the floor below which will then collapse, which will warp the floor below, which will warp the floor below...

If the buildings had been made of solid steel it would have been a different matter. But unfortunately, tall buildings are actually constructed from the equivalent of toothpicks stood vertical, each floor only just strong enough to support the weight of all the floors above it...

By *hrobbermanMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"So, what are the wildest conspiracy theories you've heard?"

I heard one conspiracy theory which stated that the USA sent six manned space flights to The Moon. They all made perfect soft landings and landed a total of twelve men on The Moon. They did it successfully six times in three years between 1969 and 1972. They played Golf on the Moon and even took up a Buggy to drive around the Moon Dunes. Then the USA never went back to The Moon once in the half-century since. Now Man can only get as high as Low-Earth Orbit and NASA has stated that it has 'lost' the Technology that got them to The Moon.

The things people believe!

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Old bog road

The Devil.

Kaiser Shose.

Do they exist?

over a year ago

North West

""So, what are the wildest conspiracy theories you've heard?"

I heard one conspiracy theory which stated that the USA sent six manned space flights to The Moon. They all made perfect soft landings and landed a total of twelve men on The Moon. They did it successfully six times in three years between 1969 and 1972. They played Golf on the Moon and even took up a Buggy to drive around the Moon Dunes. Then the USA never went back to The Moon once in the half-century since. Now Man can only get as high as Low-Earth Orbit and NASA has stated that it has 'lost' the Technology that got them to The Moon.

The things people believe! "

*Citation required re: the "loss" of moon landing capabilities.

It's just feckin' expensive to land on the moon and we've started a new willy waving contest with Russia now. Many developed nations can get to the moon, it's no longer prestigious.

We now willy wave in digital technology and hack into each other's Governmental data and manipulate elections etc. Much cheaper and generates better returns in damaging your enemies

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

*Citation required re: the "loss" of moon landing capabilities.

It's just feckin' expensive to land on the moon and we've started a new willy waving contest with Russia now. Many developed nations can get to the moon, it's no longer prestigious.

We now willy wave in digital technology and hack into each other's Governmental data and manipulate elections etc. Much cheaper and generates better returns in damaging your enemies "

I'd there proof that any bugger has landed on the moon...

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"

I'd there proof that any bugger has landed on the moon..."

I'm assuming that should read "Is there proof ..."

Yes there is.

Gbat

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

I'd there proof that any bugger has landed on the moon...

I'm assuming that should read "Is there proof ..."

Yes there is.

Gbat

"

And got back safely..

Smoke and Mirrors

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Yep.

And there were definitely both smoke and mirrors. Real smoke, real mirrors.

Gbat

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I remember watching the so called moon landing and ever back then everyone said it was bullshit...

over a year ago

North West

"I remember watching the so called moon landing and ever back then everyone said it was bullshit..."

Everyone? Really?

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I remember watching the so called moon landing and ever back then everyone said it was bullshit...

Everyone? Really? "

Everyone on my estate ...all of the families.

Not sure there is any real proof it happened..

over a year ago

There was this crazy guy years ago that was really the Buddah, and even though the entire section of his life from age 13 -30 was never documented because it didn't fit the writers narrative, returned to his home town and taught all these "new" Buddhist ideas about being kind and compassionate. So they killed him on a cross.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"There was this crazy guy years ago that was really the Buddah, and even though the entire section of his life from age 13 -30 was never documented because it didn't fit the writers narrative, returned to his home town and taught all these "new" Buddhist ideas about being kind and compassionate. So they killed him on a cross. "

What was this person's name?

over a year ago

"There was this crazy guy years ago that was really the Buddah, and even though the entire section of his life from age 13 -30 was never documented because it didn't fit the writers narrative, returned to his home town and taught all these "new" Buddhist ideas about being kind and compassionate. So they killed him on a cross.

What was this person's name?"

I think it was Brian. I'm sure there was a movie about his life.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"There was this crazy guy years ago that was really the Buddah, and even though the entire section of his life from age 13 -30 was never documented because it didn't fit the writers narrative, returned to his home town and taught all these "new" Buddhist ideas about being kind and compassionate. So they killed him on a cross.

I think it was Brian. I'm sure there was a movie about his life."

Spartacus maybe?

over a year ago

I think it was Brian. I'm sure there was a movie about his life.

Spartacus maybe?"

NO, I'M SPARTACUS!

By *ittlemiss1985Woman
over a year ago

Lansing

That Antifa and BLM were behind the January 6th riot at the US capitol building to make Trump look bad.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I remember watching the so called moon landing and ever back then everyone said it was bullshit..."

The first manned Apollo 11 one that there have been questions about ever since ?

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

First thing I'd contend with the lunar "hoax" is why would the Russians go along with it? They hated the Americans at that time. They would have been tracking that rocket as much as they could.

Here's a link that will save me a lot of typing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

Gbat

By *hrobbermanMan
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

*Citation required re: the "loss" of moon landing capabilities. "

NASA Officials stated it a few times. Here is Astronaut Don Pettit stating that they lost the technology. He doesn't state where or when they lost it.

If you go to Youtube and use a normal search for this user. Copy and paste in this name exactly BELLA / REYLAN CORREA their fourth video is Don Pettit explaining the bad news about the loss.

A bit careless really. A bit like when NASA lost and wiped the original footage and destroyed the in-flight data. Six missions there, six soft landings and six blast-off's and journeys back - perfect landings. 287,000 miles there and back each time. All lost. Now 50+ years later we can only reach a hundred miles up or so in Low Earth Orbit. Imagine.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I have not seen one jot of evidence that the moon landing actually happened...just grainy old video

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"

NASA Officials stated it a few times. Here is Astronaut Don Pettit stating that they lost the technology. He doesn't state where or when they lost it.

If you go to Youtube and use a normal search for this user. Copy and paste in this name exactly BELLA / REYLAN CORREA their fourth video is Don Pettit explaining the bad news about the loss.

A bit careless really. A bit like when NASA lost and wiped the original footage and destroyed the in-flight data. Six missions there, six soft landings and six blast-off's and journeys back - perfect landings. 287,000 miles there and back each time. All lost. Now 50+ years later we can only reach a hundred miles up or so in Low Earth Orbit. Imagine.

"

Or read this, published by NASA

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/not-unsolved-mysteries-the-lost-apollo-11-tapes

Gbat

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I have not seen one jot of evidence that the moon landing actually happened...just grainy old video"

You can see things left on the moon with a shop bought telescope.

Given the space race at the time, I am also pretty sure that the Russians would have had their best telescope trained on the Moon...and be very quick to shout it the landing didn't happen.

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Nothing so far convinces me that a man landed on the moon...

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Nothing so far convinces me that a man landed on the moon..."

Buy a telescope and you can prove it for yourself

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Nothing so far convinces me that a man landed on the moon...

Buy a telescope and you can prove it for yourself "

Yeah rite...dust on the lens proves footprints ..

I think the whole thing was a hoax

By *angerous123Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Am I saying every conspiracy is true? Hell no. But to trust the goverment when they've been proven to be shysters with the worse morals again and again? Well that's madness too but a lot of people seem to forget the past

Was believing Blair was lying about WMD a conspiracy theory? I guess I a way it was. I do wonder what really happened there - certainly there were no WMD but who lied and why is not clear.

Trust a government? Of course not, they're all after power and they all use that power to give gifts to those who support it.

Mr

"

The whistle blower was goverment scientist Dr Kelly who apparently walked into woods and killed himself.

Except there's evidence he didn't and was in fact killed...

‘The relative absence of blood at the scene and the fact that a rather blunt knife was used are significant. If one were to cut the wrist holding the knife in the right hand, the artery that would be cut is not the ulnar artery, which is on the inside of the hand, but the radial artery on the outside of the hand.

‘It seems more probable that somebody else took the knife and actually slashed the wrist, taking the stroke across the ulnar artery.’

Post new Message to Thread