Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

hidden profile

Jump to newest

By *andm288 OP   Couple
over a year ago

oxford

why oh why do people hide their profile on verifications ? or is it that it is a made up account ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

why oh why let it bother you? if you think its fake move on

fact is they are site eatures for people to use as they see fit, i like displaying my veri's but know some people ue them to check out who i have been meeting

i have hidden my profile in the past while i was re-evaluating things in my life etc

many reasons why but only the person behind the profile knows the reason

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I's in hiding!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I have hidden mine on a couple of occasions while pondering about what I wanted to do next - nothing sinister in that. Also sometimes people hide profiles when they feel they have enough friends for now and dont want to meet new people?

By *hyguy 43Man
over a year ago

Swansea

I have hidden my pofile when i had some trouble with my ex swinging partner but i always show my veris. But tbh why let it bother you ? xx

By *andm288 OP   Couple
over a year ago

oxford

i thought as much we are happy to show our verifications although we do hide our friends list ! just seems to me that there are quite a few fakes / pic collectors on here ! but i suppose you get that in every walks of life

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mine is hidden at moment as not wanting anybody to contact me,and also if a user has verified somebody and they leave site still shows as verified but not what they have written about person, does not make them fake.

By *andm288 OP   Couple
over a year ago

oxford

onwards and upwards it is then lol

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

we appear on quite a few peoples veris and have once in the past hidden our profile as we did not want anyone messaging us at the time. I neva really considered the verification situation for others wen i done it but its a feature of the site that we wished to use at the time

Post new Message to Thread