Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for blokes RE: public toilets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nah, I prefer to let the pissy drips get on my boxers.

That way, when I'm late for work, I can pick a pair up off the floor, give 'em a quick sniff and can tell instantly if they are clean enough to wear or ready for the wash

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in? "

Do you mean in the sink when you are washing your hands? If so, keep up the good work - clean hands good, clean cock excellent.

over a year ago

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in?

Do you mean in the sink when you are washing your hands? If so, keep up the good work - clean hands good, clean cock excellent."

Yes I mean exactly that, have had some funny looks to say the least lol

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Not going anywhere near those sinks

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in?

Do you mean in the sink when you are washing your hands? If so, keep up the good work - clean hands good, clean cock excellent.

Yes I mean exactly that, have had some funny looks to say the least lol"

You could try carrying wet wipes. Or, would that be worse?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Not going anywhere near those sinks "

I'm afraid I have long thought that not many men manage to get to the sink after that final shake.

over a year ago

"Not going anywhere near those sinks "

I do go to London quite regularly so beware lol

over a year ago

"Not going anywhere near those sinks

I'm afraid I have long thought that not many men manage to get to the sink after that final shake. "

You wouldn't be wrong either

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Not going anywhere near those sinks

I do go to London quite regularly so beware lol"

Do come and say hello - I know your hands will be clean

over a year ago

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in? "

Nope. Looks like it's just you then......

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

bite the bullet and come out..

over a year ago

Nope. Looks like it's just you then......

"

Well seeing as most of em don't even wash their hands it's hardly a surprise

over a year ago

hahaha bet you thought the bidet was a drinking fountain lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Do you get the funny looks because your not quite tall enough to get it over the rim of the sink and have to burly guys lifting you up?

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Two *

By *inkyScot22Man
over a year ago

Anniesland

Isn't urine sterile anyway?

over a year ago

I've been in public toilets where blokes hang about who will gladly wash other mens cock with their mouths....

over a year ago

"Nah, I prefer to let the pissy drips get on my boxers.

That way, when I'm late for work, I can pick a pair up off the floor, give 'em a quick sniff and can tell instantly if they are clean enough to wear or ready for the wash "

Not just me then, phew!!

Do you find tapping the crusty bits with a panel pin hammer loosens them up for a few more days wear?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"Isn't urine sterile anyway?"

Not once it hits the air or lingers on hands!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Isn't urine sterile anyway?"

Only inside the body.

Not once it leaves the body.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

hahaha bet you thought the bidet was a drinking fountain lol "

I thought it was a foot bath on my first foreign holiday .....

If i win the lottery im having two .... one for each foot and fuck everyone.

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

A medic once told me... that urine is sterile and providing the bloke is a regular shower taker or bather its actually more important to wash your hands prior to taking a leak... Your tackle will be clean nestling under two layers of clothing. Just think where your hands have been in the time between visits to the loo...

Though of course I do at least rinse my hands after but I always wash before...

over a year ago

hahaha bet you thought the bidet was a drinking fountain lol

I thought it was a foot bath on my first foreign holiday .....

If i win the lottery im having two .... one for each foot and fuck everyone."

Haahaa brill get it right up them i have one for each foot!! Id like a pic of you standing in them with your middle finger up haahaa !!!

over a year ago

I'd just find some womans mouth to wash my pishy cock with

over a year ago

"I'd just find some womans mouth to wash my pishy cock with"

And i know you aint lying Paddy

over a year ago

"I'd just find some womans mouth to wash my pishy cock with

And i know you aint lying Paddy "

u fuckin gargle it, so u cant say nowt lol x

over a year ago

"I'd just find some womans mouth to wash my pishy cock with

And i know you aint lying Paddy

u fuckin gargle it, so u cant say nowt lol x"

Only for special friends Paddy lol

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

i was taught how to have a piss with out it going on my hands

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"i was taught how to have a piss with out it going on my hands "

But do you wash it afterwards?

over a year ago

I openly lob it in the sink and giveit a thorough scrub then stick it under the hand dryer

over a year ago

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in? I openly lob it in the sink and giveit a thorough scrub then stick it under the hand dryer "

Good man, do you find those automatic hand washing things, like they have in Morrisons, a little awkward for cleansing your bits? I'm thinking of writing to the manufacturer to see of they would consider doing them at waist height in future!

over a year ago

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in? I openly lob it in the sink and giveit a thorough scrub then stick it under the hand dryer

Good man, do you find those automatic hand washing things, like they have in Morrisons, a little awkward for cleansing your bits? I'm thinking of writing to the manufacturer to see of they would consider doing them at waist height in future!"

some might get the wrong idea of a free cock-blower in the toilets tho

over a year ago

"Does anyone else have a sneaky wash of their bell end in the pub toilet after a pee if no-one is around and then have to fumble around looking very dodgy if someone then walks in? I openly lob it in the sink and giveit a thorough scrub then stick it under the hand dryer

Good man, do you find those automatic hand washing things, like they have in Morrisons, a little awkward for cleansing your bits? I'm thinking of writing to the manufacturer to see of they would consider doing them at waist height in future!

some might get the wrong idea of a free cock-blower in the toilets tho"

Yeah good point, getting a bit close to four candles, fork handles territory

over a year ago

Don't men wipe the end of it with toilet tissue ?

over a year ago

We stopped off at a service station on our way home yesterday and desperate for a pee I went in the men's only to find all the urinals occupied so I used a cubicle instead. Then I heard a little girl's voice from the next cubicle to mine saying, "Daddy, the men's toilets stink, can't we use the ladies?"

You know what? She wasn't wrong. Men's toilets DO stink.

over a year ago

"Don't men wipe the end of it with toilet tissue ? "

I asked a bloke that years ago and he laughed at me

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's funny, because men in other countries do often rinse their cocks. Think we're too hung up over here, as we don't often see cock on tv, and male nudity isn't that well supported.

The cocks on Embarrassing Bodies show aren't usually that pleasing to look at either.

over a year ago

"It's funny, because men in other countries do often rinse their cocks. Think we're too hung up over here, as we don't often see cock on tv, and male nudity isn't that well supported.

The cocks on Embarrassing Bodies show aren't usually that pleasing to look at either."

Well you won't find me leading from the front trying to convince other British men to wash their cocks in public. I've got used to my front teeth where they are and I'd miss them.

over a year ago

"It's funny, because men in other countries do often rinse their cocks. Think we're too hung up over here, as we don't often see cock on tv, and male nudity isn't that well supported.

The cocks on Embarrassing Bodies show aren't usually that pleasing to look at either.

Well you won't find me leading from the front trying to convince other British men to wash their cocks in public. I've got used to my front teeth where they are and I'd miss them. "

seen plenty not even washing their hands...even with female company(outwith the toilet area lol). I go , "ewww ffs"

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

Well you won't find me leading from the front trying to convince other British men to wash their cocks in public. I've got used to my front teeth where they are and I'd miss them.

seen plenty not even washing their hands...even with female company(outwith the toilet area lol). I go , "ewww ffs""

my OH is in stitches with this thread as her single user name was dyson38g and it has us in fits when we see the dyson hand blowers in the loos

over a year ago

This thread is heightest.

Some of us aren't long enough in the leg to get to a normal sink,or maybe my cock just aint long enough

over a year ago

"This thread is heightest.

Some of us aren't long enough in the leg to get to a normal sink,or maybe my cock just aint long enough "

Well you've 2 choices then. Either buy a pair of 1970's platform heels or just dunk the old chap into a puddle on your way over the carpark.

over a year ago

No but I am beginning to think I am the only one who doesn't after dribble here. A good shake works fine for me.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

No but I am beginning to think I am the only one who doesn't after dribble here. A good shake works fine for me. "

But do you wash your hands?

Post new Message to Thread