Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Destined to play

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So all the hype about 50 shades but has anyone read destined to play. M has read it and I'm half way through and it has most certainly got my attention.

Just waiting to finish it so we can put it into pratice lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"So all the hype about 50 shades but has anyone read destined to play. M has read it and I'm half way through and it has most certainly got my attention.

"

Nope, i got to chapter two and induced premature sleep....

over a year ago

"So all the hype about 50 shades but has anyone read destined to play. M has read it and I'm half way through and it has most certainly got my attention.

Nope, i got to chapter two and induced premature sleep.... "

That maybe because the games were just about to begin. It certainly make you question your outlook on sex.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I refuse to read any literature based on my previous exploits

I have lived through them already

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Nope, i got to chapter two and induced premature sleep....

That maybe because the games were just about to begin. It certainly make you question your outlook on sex. "

well good for you if it did...but i just found it tame, i flicked through the rest of the book....enjoy your new experiences xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally, I wouldn't want my sexual boundaries tried and tested by the ideas laid out in a book, a fictional one at that.

Certainly not whilst there are real people out there that are willing to try and test them for me anyway.

And before anyone starts, that is not a dare !

over a year ago

Thanks for your replies.

The main line of the story is that he puts eye drops in her eyes which causes temporary blindness and asks her to give herself to him so that all of her boundries can be pushed.

Reguardless if the book is fact or fiction we are always up for trying new things. You can never learn enough.

over a year ago

"Thanks for your replies.

The main line of the story is that he puts eye drops in her eyes which causes temporary blindness and asks her to give herself to him so that all of her boundries can be pushed.

Reguardless if the book is fact or fiction we are always up for trying new things. You can never learn enough. "

have u mastered the art of putting drops in eyes then

over a year ago

"The main line of the story is that he puts eye drops in her eyes which causes temporary blindness"

I find them eye patches they give you on long haul flights work just fine

over a year ago

"

read the 1st in a day lol ( well was working nights and had nothing better todo )just waiting for destined to feel to come out now. wish i'd known it was a triology wouldnt have read it until all 3 were out.

bared into you is another 1 if you like the trilogies although second book isnt out. i enjoyed them lol and yes it has opened my mind lol

i keep telling hubby to read it but he hates reading lol

By *hagginhaggisCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

I'm reading this at the moment, half way through and really enjoying it although I miss me grey

Happy reading

Mrs H x

Post new Message to Thread