over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"?"

It's difficult I know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to films I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to films I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question."

You need to preceed that with .... We are not available to answer your message at the moment .....

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to films I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question.

You need to preceed that with .... We are not available to answer your message at the moment ..... "

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to preceeding messages I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

By *john121 OP   Man
over a year ago

staffs

Listened to the hype decided to watch last night and

Kaabooow!!!!! Best movie to date!!!!

Sticking to the original mood....

If you like Christian then I recommend another of his recentish movies " The Flowers of War"

Based on the rape of Nanking by the Japanese in 1937 he poses as a priest to save a school of Chinese girls.

It's action sequences are breath taking and it is a real tear jerker...

Post new Message to Thread