Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

tradesmen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering what you would get upto with your tradesmen ? im a floor fitter and tiler so am always working in domestic situations But have never been asked to do "any extras"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you mean like grouting ??

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Do you mean like grouting ??"

Lol

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

over a year ago

thats part of the job lol

By *hynottsCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

any good at painting

over a year ago

"Do you mean like grouting ??thats part of the job lol "
You any good at it then?

over a year ago

Never been propositioned while on the job, I guess they don't like the look of my tool...... Lol

That's hand tools........ Screwdrivers and the like

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I wouldn't like to commit one way or the other. When it comes to tradesmen I am far too whimsical, changable, fickle or even capricious. So what I think today is changeable depending on whether I am being predictable or unpredictable whilst being impulsive or not.

I hope this answers your question.

over a year ago

1 of my many fantasies, nearly happend with a plummer once and got a number off a sky tv fitter one day he was in my room n all chatting away as he knelt down drilling the wall i could only wish it was me he was drilling

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just wondering what you would get upto with your tradesmen ? im a floor fitter and tiler so am always working in domestic situations But have never been asked to do "any extras" "
No it would make me feel cheap....each to their own i spose

over a year ago

I made a plasterer cum last year as he played with me. Was there to do the kitchen but spent an hour each day for 3 days listening to each other groan lol

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

My job means I am always handling women's belongings, they love watching my rippling torso at work.

Upsetting to be honest, I would prefer it of they wanted me for my mind

over a year ago

"Do you mean like grouting ??thats part of the job lol You any good at it then? "
well im good on my knees thats for sure

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man
over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

My mate installs windows and conservatories and says he has been propostioned many times.

He's a handsome fooker and a bit of a fanny magnet so I believe him too.

He's never said whether or not he's accepted the invite, no matter how many times we ask him

over a year ago

Had it happen once but the woman was pissed as a fart.

My work mate and myself fucked off sharpish!!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There's no limit with the right tradies, after all they have needs, like the rest of us.

Key tip is for them not to mention that they're really pushed for time, as that's hardly likely to satisfy their punters with a 30 second quickie.

over a year ago

I'm a sparky so am often in people's homes during the day when the husband's at work and I've not been propositioned yet, but, if I was I'd decline as my business phone number is in all my advertising and a unsatisfied female customer could easily ring my wife and fuck my life up for me.

over a year ago

ummmm, my landlord uses a super sexy plumber, and before i was all lovered up, last summer he had to come and fix my toilet flusher... I was going out on the fri night, so told him to call me before turning up, so i had ten mins to get myself in a reasonable way to ans the front door...However, his fon reset its self before he could do so, loosing my number - and evidently just turned up at the house !! I had to climb out the bath in such a hurry, covered in bubbles still... grabbed the skimpiest silky black dressing gown (was only one on back of the bedroom door - honest ) and ans the door to him!! The things i wanted to do to him!! It was after walking up the 5th step, i realised he was staring at my bare ass cheeks , and super embarrassed !! I did ask him of his plans for the night - he suggested i went to a close by village with the girls on a pub crawl - but is as close to any experience like this lol. I did once need a plumber n write up on my status for 1, but i wimped out of it - kinda like pimping myself out in that situ lol!!

over a year ago

@creme .. he must have been gay cos if you'd presented that ass to me I'd have shagged the crap out of you!

(ignore my prev comment about declining, swinging is different lol)

over a year ago

We have played the no knickers and nightie early in the morning game when we have had kitchen fitters in and then a Tiler lol

Tame but still a bit naughty

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/08/12 22:21:38]

over a year ago

Ive been 'paid in kind' a few times for my services, i really dont mind either, sex is the best currency

over a year ago

lol gets my vote

over a year ago

I have had some thoughts but up till now i would never of thought about approaching any of the workmen

I would prefer the fantasy as would think the real thing would be a let down or i would be a let down and they would still charge me lol

over a year ago

Fekk off, they charge enough for their time as it is!

Work work work and ten minutes for a cuppa if they are lucky.

over a year ago

hubby is a sparky..

after finishing a job the cheeky cow said she couldn't pay staight away and would a blow job do lol. no he didnt take her up on the offer.would have to be some blow job the job cost £700 we did get the money some months later .

now i know lots of tradesmen that hubby does jobs with and mm wow wouldn't mind getting my hands on them lol but only for fun not as payment for a job x

over a year ago

I just had a gorgeous plumber round, my other half and I were joking about it this morning. I thought - 'why not?'

- Anyway, long story short - I bottled out, grrrrr - so annoyed at myself!

Missed opportunities! LOL

over a year ago

I once went to a ladies house to measure up for a wooden floor and to cut a long story short 7 years on im still with said lady. Best job I ever had. ;-D

Post new Message to Thread