Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Friends invites ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get alot and from people i have never chated to ... I would never add if never chated to them no matter how good thay look. Do you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no

over a year ago

Yes

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope...

Well, if I'm bored and they have private pics I sometimes accept while they're offline, have a quick nosey and delete again.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

I only add pic collectors

over a year ago

"Nope...

Well, if I'm bored and they have private pics I sometimes accept while they're offline, have a quick nosey and delete again. "

What she said

over a year ago

"I only add pic collectors"

over a year ago

"Nope...

Well, if I'm bored and they have private pics I sometimes accept while they're offline, have a quick nosey and delete again. "

Always lol

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

If they promise to feed me

over a year ago

"If they promise to feed me"
How do you know if never chated , lol

over a year ago

"Nope...

Lol me too

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"If they promise to feed meHow do you know if never chated , lol "

Feeders stick out like a sore thumb

over a year ago

Only add friends I know, chatted too at socials or those that I have a likelihood of meeting or want to meet

over a year ago

"If they promise to feed meHow do you know if never chated , lol

Feeders stick out like a sore thumb"

Oh really lol how do u spot a feeder

over a year ago

Oh really lol how do u spot a feeder "

And what is a feeder ? is it a person whos good at sucking cock ,? or who loves your chicken ?

over a year ago

"Nope...

Thanks I never thought about doing this

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Oh really lol how do u spot a feeder And what is a feeder ? is it a person whos good at sucking cock ,? or who loves your chicken ? "

They have a burger in one hand, cookies in the other and a cheeky glint in their eye.

over a year ago

"I get alot and from people i have never chated to ... I would never add if never chated to them no matter how good thay look. Do you ?"
I'm with you on that one.....won't do it!!!

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Does make me laugh when you say on your profile no friend invites from people you don't know,yet they still send them.

Has amazed me over the years on theses sites how many people can't read simple english..

over a year ago

"I get alot and from people i have never chated to ... I would never add if never chated to them no matter how good thay look. Do you ? I'm with you on that one.....won't do it!!! "

Note to self........... Don't send friend invite lol

over a year ago

I also get loads of invites off people I've never chatted to. I do sometimes have a peek when there off line. I just mainly delete

over a year ago

"Does make me laugh when you say on your profile no friend invites from people you don't know,yet they still send them.

Has amazed me over the years on theses sites how many people can't read simple english.. "

Yep! Same here!

And always seems to be a deluge just after you upload new pics!!

Some people eh!! They don't realise all my friends only photos are of my toes, kneecaps and one of me dressed in a gorilla suit eating bananas!!

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I add the ladies on my hotlist and can chat for some long time before asking them to add me as friend but reassure them that I will not look at their private pictures. At least 2 ladies on this thread can confirm my words

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"They don't realise all my friends only photos are of my toes, kneecaps and one of me dressed in a gorilla suit eating bananas!! "

The toe, knee, gorilla and banana fetishist will be inundating you with invites now

over a year ago

"Does make me laugh when you say on your profile no friend invites from people you don't know,yet they still send them.

Has amazed me over the years on theses sites how many people can't read simple english..

Yep! Same here!

Some people eh!! They don't realise all my friends only photos are of my toes, kneecaps and one of me dressed in a gorilla suit eating bananas!! "

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yep! Same here!

Some people eh!! They don't realise all my friends only photos are of my toes, kneecaps and one of me dressed in a gorilla suit eating bananas!! "

I want to get myself a Bungle suit. That will be a busy day !

over a year ago

"I add the ladies on my hotlist and can chat for some long time before asking them to add me as friend but reassure them that I will not look at their private pictures. At least 2 ladies on this thread can confirm my words "

Indeed but why add to friends if your not looking at privates pictures

over a year ago

Yep! Same here!

Some people eh!! They don't realise all my friends only photos are of my toes, kneecaps and one of me dressed in a gorilla suit eating bananas!!

I want to get myself a Bungle suit. That will be a busy day !"

As in Bungle off Rainbow... Ide like to be your friend Ryan

over a year ago

"They don't realise all my friends only photos are of my toes, kneecaps and one of me dressed in a gorilla suit eating bananas!!

The toe, knee, gorilla and banana fetishist will be inundating you with invites now "

Damn - now all my kinks are out there in the open!!

Thank god I didn't mention the cling film!!! Doh!!!!!

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

No one ever asks me

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Yep! Same here!

As in Bungle off Rainbow... Ide like to be your friend Ryan "

There is only one Bungle

You flirt you know your my bestie

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"I add the ladies on my hotlist and can chat for some long time before asking them to add me as friend but reassure them that I will not look at their private pictures. At least 2 ladies on this thread can confirm my words

Indeed but why add to friends if your not looking at privates pictures

"

So that you don't need to think I am only after your pictures when you are such a lovely lady with great personalityxxx

over a year ago

Yep! Same here!

As in Bungle off Rainbow... Ide like to be your friend Ryan

There is only one Bungle

You flirt you know your my bestie "

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have two independent criteria for adding someone as a friend.

1. We have met , more than once , we intend return matches, we get along and laugh ... etc.

OR

2. I drool when I see their pic.

One or the other..... I think it's important to be pretty deep about it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I just delete them all im shallow

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I have two independent criteria for adding someone as a friend.

1. We have met , more than once , we intend return matches, we get along and laugh ... etc.

OR

2. I drool when I see their pic.

One or the other..... I think it's important to be pretty deep about it."

Sounds a good method. No good for me though I can't control my drooling lol

over a year ago

to be honest i have very few people on my friends list, i just dont see the point in it

The only thing it does as far as i can see is lets people see your pics and if i wanted everyone looking at my private pics id put them on show and makes it easier for guys to stalk you

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Another friend request recieved just now..

No pics other than one small profile pic,no verifications,a profile a 5 year old could have written and obviously can't read !!

Obviously some people just get kicks from having loads of friends and in our opinion are not even swingers.

over a year ago

"Another friend request recieved just now..

No pics other than one small profile pic,no verifications,a profile a 5 year old could have written and obviously can't read !!

Obviously some people just get kicks from having loads of friends and in our opinion are not even swingers."

Yes and just love looking at peoples pics . Some on here maybe just happy doing that .

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Nope...

Well, if I'm bored and they have private pics I sometimes accept while they're offline, have a quick nosey and delete again.

Always lol "

Not just me then!

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

"Nope...

over a year ago

No.

We only add people we know or have conversed with at length.

I think its disrespectful for anyone to presume they can just add themselves and expect to be accepted without even messaging.

We get just as many couples as single men adding themselves, especially when we put new pics on our profile.

At least there is the option to delete them.

over a year ago

Obviously some people just get kicks from having loads of friends and in our opinion are not even swingers."

You have assumed 1) they have read your profile and 2) if they did read it they would understand it.

And yes I agree there are a lot of people on here who aren't swingers at all. But as long as they are polite and courteous I don't see it is a problem.

Go in a Directing room and you will see activity and language that has absolutely no place on a Swing site. IMHO of course.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Yes Cant be bothered with friend requests .. they only want to see my pics ( not at all interesting ) or they use it to find me ( the lazy way. ). I took a few people off last week.. and then got a really nasty text from one and found myself blocked also.. Ah well some people are very childish. I think if people are on friends list the very least they can do is speak sometimes.

over a year ago

"Yes"
NO......... Sleepily read the OP wrong sorry

By *pl- capdagdeCouple
over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

Obviously some people just get kicks from having loads of friends and in our opinion are not even swingers.

You have assumed 1) they have read your profile and 2) if they did read it they would understand it.

And yes I agree there are a lot of people on here who aren't swingers at all. But as long as they are polite and courteous I don't see it is a problem.

Go in a Directing room and you will see activity and language that has absolutely no place on a Swing site. IMHO of course. "

Never been in the chatrooms find that as boring as sending freinds requests to look at pics or feel popular..we're old fashioned swingers here i prefer to meet real people ..

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I get alot and from people i have never chated to ... I would never add if never chated to them no matter how good thay look. Do you ?"

We don't get that many random friend invites anymore, used to but since we removed alot of our pics it has cut them right down.

No we don't just add anyone...only generally those we have met in person. There are 2 exceptions who we plan to meet very soon.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Only accept friend's request from those I chat to and if I dont continue to do so I delete them. Simply being practical as I cant cope with more than 2 friends on my list ...

By *icplforbimalebarrowCouple
over a year ago

barrow in furness cumbria

we only accept friends requests if they have emailed us a few times

Post new Message to Thread