Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smokers versus over eaters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Both are 100% self induced, yet one seems to be able to be vilified by all and sundry and it is seen as perfectly acceptable to do so with very little comeback, yet the other seems to be an almost unnaproachable subject in regards to the backlash that ensues should it even be mentioned.

My question is simply this :-

Which causes the biggest strain on the health service and therefore the public purse? (It's also only fair factoring into this how much comes back into the public coffers through tax on both sides too, I.E. tobacco tax versus chocolate and cake tax)

I know this usnt going to prove to be a popular post but it's something that is beginning to grate on me more than just a little these days.

I'm not talking specifically about this site either, more society in general and what is accepted and not accepted, plus the logic behind it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Could I please just clarify which you consider to be vilified as you did not state it in your OP?

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

What about Fat Smokers?....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Neither are accepted. Both are ridiculed and railed against as is the cost to society of alcholism and drug dependence.

I am guessing you are a smoker but want to justify your habit by putting eaters in the firing line.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 27/08/12 18:39:23]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sorry! Which one isnt villified, smoking and overweight people both get serious backlash on here. Both get the same negative comments. Just at the moment overweight seems to be getting more threads but im sure the smoke haters will be along.

I cant decide whether you have put this thread up to cause mischief or not. As we know the reaction it will get.

Oh im overweight and a smoker so they can stick that in their pipes and smoke it

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"What about Fat Smokers?.... "

They find it easy to make chips.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

The OP is neiher....he is an athletic non smoker....he is feckin' perfick!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I still dont know whether we are debating the smoking or the feeding industries...

over a year ago

"Could I please just clarify which you consider to be vilified as you did not state it in your OP? "

Smokers

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

oops ........ would a man who doesn't like fat women by his own admission be a fatty ....hmmmmmmm

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Could I please just clarify which you consider to be vilified as you did not state it in your OP?

Smokers"

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"oops ........ would a man who doesn't like fat women by his own admission be a fatty ....hmmmmmmm

"

Thank goodness you put me out of my misery - I can now eat a cake and sleep on my carefully considered response

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well since tobacco attracts an aditional tax over and above VAT tobacco pays in more than food.

Id say over eating is the greater problem as its not just the direct cost of treatment. NHS needs special vehicles to transport super heavy people, special hoists to move them, extra staff to attend any emergencies.........

I havent got a particular downer on overweight people, similarly if someone asks me to stop smoking ill politely ask them to leave me alone and find somewhere comfy in a non smoking area.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 27/08/12 18:46:23]

over a year ago

I hav to say i agree both are unhealthy and both r now frowned upon but smokers pay so much tax i think we shud be sainted xx havin said that i never smoke before or at a meet... Very rude

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"oops ........ would a man who doesn't like fat women by his own admission be a fatty ....hmmmmmmm

Thank goodness you put me out of my misery - I can now eat a cake and sleep on my carefully considered response

Is considered response a euphemism for fat ass ?"

I am deeply offended - should nt have let you have access to my private pics ...

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Jane ...loving the comment.

I see that smoking is a toxin that is unnecessary and food is not a toxin and necessary.

The lengths people go to with both is bad and costs lives. I would rather a peron overweight than have a fag in their mouth

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

mystic smeg pops a headscarf on and rolls his hands over the top of an upturned pyrex dish... I see the mist clearing, yes it is clearing.... I see, I see.....

a thread that will go tits up....

mystic smeg

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Is considered response a euphemism for fat ass ?I am deeply offended - should nt have let you have access to my private pics ..."

Bugger ! You beat my second thoughts about posting :P

I declare it was jest ...... !

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Serious and considered response now : THere are lots of things people do and enjoy that are potentially risky and not beneficial to their health - I pursue some of them myself. I am not sure how you could seriously defend "action" against any one of them. Facat remains that a smoker causes passive smoking to third parties whereas an overweight person does not have a similar effect on others. Now please dont get me wrong, I am not after the smokers.... I am only raising this as ONE of several points.

over a year ago

"Neither are accepted. Both are ridiculed and railed against as is the cost to society of alcholism and drug dependence.

I am guessing you are a smoker but want to justify your habit by putting eaters in the firing line.

"

Not at all, I'm just baffled how smokers can be treat as lepers quite openly yet people tend to justify people overheating as just one of those things.

The fact of the matter is that I work for the health service and am sure which is by far the bigger of the two evils

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"mystic smeg pops a headscarf on and rolls his hands over the top of an upturned pyrex dish... I see the mist clearing, yes it is clearing.... I see, I see.....

mystic smeg"

Sorry Smegy but it was a Cock up from the off !

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"mystic smeg pops a headscarf on and rolls his hands over the top of an upturned pyrex dish... I see the mist clearing, yes it is clearing.... I see, I see.....

mystic smeg

Sorry Smegy but it was a Cock up from the off !

"

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

mystic smeg"

Please, View... promise you will stay with this and allow yourself more than the 3 or 4 posts you grant yourself per thread - this could be fun

By *drianukMan
over a year ago

Spain, Lancs

Did anyone else see that Blackpool Council is banning smoking in its parks.

Time to vote them out

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Serious and considered response now : THere are lots of things people do and enjoy that are potentially risky and not beneficial to their health - I pursue some of them myself. I am not sure how you could seriously defend "action" against any one of them. Facat remains that a smoker causes passive smoking to third parties whereas an overweight person does not have a similar effect on others. Now please dont get me wrong, I am not after the smokers.... I am only raising this as ONE of several points. "

ahhhhh.....but lets not overlook the fact that fat people can also inflict damage on other peoples health....like squashing them in confined spaces like lifts.

Feckin' dangerous chubbies....

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Neither are accepted. Both are ridiculed and railed against as is the cost to society of alcholism and drug dependence.

Not at all, I'm just baffled how smokers can be treat as lepers quite openly yet people tend to justify people overheating as just one of those things.

The fact of the matter is that I work for the health service and am sure which is by far the bigger of the two evils "

Road traffic accidents.....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Serious and considered response now : THere are lots of things people do and enjoy that are potentially risky and not beneficial to their health - I pursue some of them myself. I am not sure how you could seriously defend "action" against any one of them. Facat remains that a smoker causes passive smoking to third parties whereas an overweight person does not have a similar effect on others. Now please dont get me wrong, I am not after the smokers.... I am only raising this as ONE of several points.

ahhhhh.....but lets not overlook the fact that fat people can also inflict damage on other peoples health....like squashing them in confined spaces like lifts.

"

Soz - hadnt thought of that

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The fact of the matter is that I work for the health service and am sure which is by far the bigger of the two evils "

If you do work for the Health Service I find it very difficult to believe that you are unaware of the constant health advice given on a second by second basis to the obese.

Both are dangerous.

Why do they have to be compared and one declared less harmful than others.

They are both poor states to be in.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

DO NOT question the doctor please....

over a year ago

smokers have paid for the national health for years (this will stir it up a bit) maybe thats why the NHS is in so much shit because less of us smoke

over a year ago

"DO NOT question the doctor please....

"

Witch doctor

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Serious and considered response now : THere are lots of things people do and enjoy that are potentially risky and not beneficial to their health - I pursue some of them myself. I am not sure how you could seriously defend "action" against any one of them. Facat remains that a smoker causes passive smoking to third parties whereas an overweight person does not have a similar effect on others. Now please dont get me wrong, I am not after the smokers.... I am only raising this as ONE of several points.

"

Is that an official medical term ?

FDC ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"DO NOT question the doctor please....

Witch doctor "

Hubble Bubble ......

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Is that an official medical term ?

FDC ?"

Ask the doctor....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I am a bit worried about any form of witch hunting - aware of the potential harm of smoking (I am a non smoker), of obesity, of excessive alcohol consumption, of excessive amounts of carbs triggering diabetes even in the "normal "weight category, of excessive exercise and so on... I am just not sure how it could be done ina fair way and in a way that does not feel like we are in a nanny state, being policed and watched 24/7?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I am a bit worried about any form of witch hunting - aware of the potential harm of smoking (I am a non smoker), of obesity, of excessive alcohol consumption, of excessive amounts of carbs triggering diabetes even in the "normal "weight category, of excessive exercise and so on... I am just not sure how it could be done ina fair way and in a way that does not feel like we are in a nanny state, being policed and watched 24/7? "

Don't start the Nanny Knocking !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Speaking of State Intervention ...which we weren't ......

No sales of cigs to those born after 2000...... what do you think of that ....eh ? phasing out fags.....

Down View Down .... doesn't mean that dear... x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

it is either the fatties, the yellow lunged or the people with the pox and no condoms.

can we not slag off people with varicose veins for a change

over a year ago

I smoke drink and am overweight. Shoot me now and be done with it

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I smoke drink and am overweight. Shoot me now and be done with it "

in the olden days you would have been shipped to Australia

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I think we should address the perpetual moaners and deflectors and those who defend anybody with a half decent vice... as they have a depressing effect on other people, therefore causing secondaries... and THAT is costing the NHS millions.

By *landleeCouple
over a year ago

near hull

i smoke eat and drink fuck it you only live once so what i dont give a flying fuck lol

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Any Gun Toaters in ?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"i smoke eat and drink fuck it you only live once so what i dont give a flying fuck lol"
I reckon a flying fuck should be considered too dangerous...;-)

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"i smoke eat and drink fuck it you only live once so what i dont give a flying fuck lolI reckon a flying fuck should be considered too dangerous...;-)"

She doesn't give them tho .......

I'm all for a leaping blow job ...

over a year ago

To the op,

You forgot to mention other things that can be bad for the system/health like alcohol and the affects.

Oh wait, your profile says you drink, does this post only count to things you don't do yourself then?

We all do bad things in some way or another

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't Shaz n Tone

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Dangers.

Alchol, smokers kill themselves, more people die from other people being d*unk than someone else smoking.

2 women a week die giving birth, aids kills so therefore sex is dangerous.

In fact lets all go live in a monestry but then i guess we will all be in danger of being buggered

over a year ago

"I don't Shaz n Tone "

You make up for all the naughty things the rest of us "don't" do!

over a year ago

dont forget those that are going bald, coping out on the tax on shampoo and those that are on diets sod it why worry the worlds gonna end this year anyway

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"we will all be in danger of being buggered"
Now there s a thought

over a year ago

"dont forget those that are going bald, coping out on the tax on shampoo and those that are on diets sod it why worry the worlds gonna end this year anyway"

And I STILL can't get a meet!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

to the OP.

I can't stop laughing.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

" to the OP.

I can't stop laughing."

Keep stirring the plot .... it's thinning out.

over a year ago

Relative to exposure, nobody needs to smoke whereas food consumption is unavoidable….!. …..

So I guess if it comes analysing who presents the greater burden though a voluntary exposure to hazard.

It must be smokers!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

This made me laugh out loud!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Relative to exposure, nobody needs to smoke whereas food consumption is unavoidable….!. …..

So I guess if it comes analysing who presents the greater burden though a voluntary exposure to hazard.

It must be smokers!

"

There was I thinking exposure to you was a hazard xx

over a year ago

"I smoke drink and am overweight. Shoot me now and be done with it

in the olden days you would have been shipped to Australia"

Happy days free holiday

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

"I smoke drink and am overweight. Shoot me now and be done with it

in the olden days you would have been shipped to Australia"

Shame that still doesn't happen, wouldn't mind being shipped over there to live.

over a year ago

"Relative to exposure, nobody needs to smoke whereas food consumption is unavoidable….!. …..

It must be smokers!

There was I thinking exposure to you was a hazard xx"

But Affro my dear..... I'm only dangerous when my mouths full and someone slaps the back of my head!!!

over a year ago

if your a criminal smoker you wont get into aussie now

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

It must be smokers!

But Affro my dear..... I'm only dangerous when my mouths full and someone slaps the back of my head!!! "

You dissing me now... saying I am a slapper?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

people with split ends are worse...

over a year ago

"it is either the fatties, the yellow lunged or the people with the pox and no condoms.

can we not slag off people with varicose veins for a change"

I had piles does that count

over a year ago

I'm a smoker and I'm not a small man either, and if anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I'm a smoker and I'm not a small man either, and if anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves. "
That, too is dangerous - the contortions involved will require osteopathic or chiropractic adjustments and are therefore costly to the NHS!! Dont be so selfish, WIshy!!!

over a year ago

"

But Affro my dear..... I'm only dangerous when my mouths full and someone slaps the back of my head!!! You dissing me now... saying I am a slapper? "

Sheeeeeezzzzz Affro....as-if I'd suggest such a thing........

#soxtrystohideasmirkfacehere

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

But Affro my dear..... I'm only dangerous when my mouths full and someone slaps the back of my head!!! You dissing me now... saying I am a slapper?

Sheeeeeezzzzz Affro....as-if I'd suggest such a thing........

#soxtrystohideasmirkfacehere

"

Shame you re soooo far away... what I could do to you........

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Think we had the fat=lazy debate a few days ago and if I remember right the thread was closed as it became too personal?

over a year ago

"people with split ends are worse..."

What about unsightly mismatched soft furnishings........ the bastards!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"people with split ends are worse...

What about unsightly mismatched soft furnishings........ the bastards!"

that is what arson is for....

over a year ago

What about unsightly mismatched soft furnishings........ the bastards!"

thats a womans fault, us men do the decorating then what happens a woman says the curtains dont match or the couch or the bloody carpet

over a year ago

I only shag slim people cos if I try to shag a fat one my cock won't reach, which is my fault for being a chubby fucker.

over a year ago

that is what arson is for...."

And that is why you need smokers... they always bring a lighter

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

So, Marquisdehappy, these people are beggining to grate on you. Maybe it's your issue and you should deal with it?

Smokers pay taxes on their pleasure, so the NHS is largely funded twice or more by these people, income tax, smoking tax and other taxes they pay.

People are overweight for all manner of reasons, not simply because they overeat. There is enormous evidence that the food industry has created food that has driven our obesity crisis, so maybe any attention is better placed on those, as well as governments that invite the likes of mcdonalds etc to help shape public health policies.

I'm not for hating others, not for vilifying people, and accept that we all make our own decisions as adults, in a free society. That's as it should be.

over a year ago

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….!.

Guys wearing Toms and low slung pants with elasticated ankles should be banned from going out in public regardless whether they are fat, skinny, smokers or not......

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

I'm not for hating others, not for vilifying people, and accept that we all make our own decisions as adults, in a free society. That's as it should be."

over a year ago

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….!.

Guys wearing Toms and low slung pants with elasticated ankles should be banned from going out in public regardless whether they are fat, skinny, smokers or not...... "

What's a Tom??

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

And that is why you need smokers... they always bring a lighter "

but when it's a blazing and they are creeping closer to the flames inhaling... a hinderance to the emergency services

over a year ago

And that is why you need smokers... they always bring a lighter

but when it's a blazing and they are creeping closer to the flames inhaling... a hinderance to the emergency services"

Only if it's a fat one.

over a year ago

every thing in moderation thats how it should be. i used to smoke years ago, had to give it up because i coughed too much. my sister moans about fat people, then she smokes too much and coughs all the time, which is no better, and both my parents died of lung cancer and smoked.

my dad gave up smoking 7 years before he got lung cancer. remember my mum telling him not to buy a cornish pasty because it was bad for him, yet she died 7 years before he did.

how come cyril smith lived to such a good age, considering how huge he was then?

over a year ago

i know we should all give up eating and smoking so that we can all become super models then there wouldnt be any problems getting shags on here, oh sorry forgot the hair implants for the baldies and so the cloths dont offend all walk about in the noddy

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

People have choices - better still when they can make informed choices...It aint a perfect risk free world but it sure as hell can be an enjoyable one

over a year ago

"

What's a Tom??"

Horrible looking brightly coloured canvas shoe’s worn without socks that become all sweat stained and make the person wearing them look like an extra from carry-on up the kyber

But on the plus side,,,,, for every pair of Toms sold here, the company which markets them makes a donation of footwear to under privileged kids in other parts of the world.....

Unfortunatly many Toms sold here are now fakes or copies so the under-privaliged kids don't benifit as intended...

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Well this thread has tickled me no end.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Well this thread has tickled me no end. "

best to turn all this nonsense into a laugh.....

over a year ago

"Well this thread has tickled me no end. "

you mean it wasnt a serious thread

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Well this thread has tickled me no end.

best to turn all this nonsense into a laugh....."

over a year ago

Oh come-on….!

Surely its as simple as nobody dies or becomes ill because they never smoked….!.

over a year ago

"I'm a smoker and I'm not a small man either, and if anyone has a problem with that they can go fuck themselves. "

Its about weight not big cocks

over a year ago

I dont smoke but hubby does, but we eat cake and enjoy a few drinks. If we stopped our little enjoyments tomorrow. Whats the cost of depression on the NHS lol

take care

love Marge

over a year ago

some people smoke..some people are bigger then the average person..never mind get over it

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

"Well this thread has tickled me no end.

best to turn all this nonsense into a laugh....."

It's been a cheerful read

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

if I had hair I would smoke.... I like the little yellow quiff you get...

over a year ago

"if I had hair I would smoke.... I like the little yellow quiff you get..."

stop moaning baldie grow a tash and get one there instead

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

If a woman smokes "BONE" who cares if she over eats or not

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I only shag slim people cos if I try to shag a fat one my cock won't reach, which is my fault for being a chubby fucker. "

Isn't that the truth. Fat blokes not got me would be like those Weebles...never the twain would meet.

Need em slim to fit into my nook and crannies

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"if I had hair I would smoke.... I like the little yellow quiff you get...

stop moaning baldie grow a tash and get one there instead "

grow a tash.... I would look like a Village People's tribute act...

over a year ago

grow a tash.... I would look like a Village People's tribute act..."

just think if you grew a beard aswell and stood on your head you,d look normal

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just think if you grew a beard aswell and stood on your head you,d look normal"

last time I looked normal some bitch turned me upside down, slapped my arse and wrapped me in a sheet.....

and no I am not into the fetish scene

over a year ago

just think if you grew a beard aswell and stood on your head you,d look normal

last time I looked normal some bitch turned me upside down, slapped my arse and wrapped me in a sheet.....

and no I am not into the fetish scene"

and here's me thinking you had no fun in life

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

I know a 92 year old bloke who smoked 40 a day and only ever went to the docs for his flu jab. Thing is he broke his leg, caught MRSA and died.

My mates mum got alzeihmers at 52, never smoked in her life, trim size 10 but has to be looked after 24 hours a day until her body gives up.

It's swings and roundabouts.

As they say, I don't want to go my grave in a perfectly preserved body. I want to skid in at a fast pace, body thoroughly used and abused but saying Hell what a ride

Scarlett

over a year ago

"I know a 92 year old bloke who smoked 40 a day and only ever went to the docs for his flu jab. Thing is he broke his leg, caught MRSA and died.

My mates mum got alzeihmers at 52, never smoked in her life, trim size 10 but has to be looked after 24 hours a day until her body gives up.

It's swings and roundabouts.

As they say, I don't want to go my grave in a perfectly preserved body. I want to skid in at a fast pace, body thoroughly used and abused but saying Hell what a ride

Scarlett "

life gets so boring when your doing what your suposed to do all the time. i would rather die before i get old, doing what i want to do.

whats so good about being old and having to be looked after.

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/12 21:18:11]

over a year ago

"every thing in moderation thats how it should be. i used to smoke years ago, had to give it up because i coughed too much. my sister moans about fat people, then she smokes too much and coughs all the time, which is no better, and both my parents died of lung cancer and smoked.

my dad gave up smoking 7 years before he got lung cancer. remember my mum telling him not to buy a cornish pasty because it was bad for him, yet she died 7 years before he did.

how come cyril smith lived to such a good age, considering how huge he was then?

"

Yes but how often did he require treatment and what about the world cloth shortage he almost caused?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/12 21:27:43]

over a year ago

Why do people always bring up exceptions to every rule? Of course these happen but the nation is turning into one big fat grotesque American copycat. People are far because they eat more food than their body needs to function. Passive smoking is another laugh, "I don't smoke so I don't want to breathe in yours". Well I'm sure many people don't want to breathe in the fumes from the cars of the fat lazy parents dropping off their fat lazy children at a school that is well within walking distance

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Why do people always bring up exceptions to every rule? Of course these happen but the nation is turning into one big fat grotesque American copycat. People are far because they eat more food than their body needs to function. Passive smoking is another laugh, "I don't smoke so I don't want to breathe in yours". Well I'm sure many people don't want to breathe in the fumes from the cars of the fat lazy parents dropping off their fat lazy children at a school that is well within walking distance "

My your a proper fuckin bundle of fun are'nt you..

over a year ago

"Why do people always bring up exceptions to every rule? Of course these happen but the nation is turning into one big fat grotesque American copycat. People are far because they eat more food than their body needs to function. Passive smoking is another laugh, "I don't smoke so I don't want to breathe in yours". Well I'm sure many people don't want to breathe in the fumes from the cars of the fat lazy parents dropping off their fat lazy children at a school that is well within walking distance

My your a proper fuckin bundle of fun are'nt you.."

Oh, if only you knew!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"dont forget those that are going bald, coping out on the tax on shampoo and those that are on diets sod it why worry the worlds gonna end this year anyway"

You ever seen the Marquis.....he don't really contribute to the shampoo tax

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"dont forget those that are going bald, coping out on the tax on shampoo and those that are on diets sod it why worry the worlds gonna end this year anyway

You ever seen the Marquis.....he don't really contribute to the shampoo tax "

hes a fake and a foney !! .. whys he not banned i say !!

over a year ago

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….!.

Guys wearing Toms and low slung pants with elasticated ankles should be banned from going out in public regardless whether they are fat, skinny, smokers or not...... "

I agree Soxy, and also those guys who wear jeans and flip flops in nightclubs, in December, there should be a campaign to stop this gittish behaviour

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

2 minutes whilst i finish me chocolate cake then have me fag and i will get back to u .. this debate has substance !!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Why do people always bring up exceptions to every rule? Of course these happen but the nation is turning into one big fat grotesque American copycat. People are far because they eat more food than their body needs to function. Passive smoking is another laugh, "I don't smoke so I don't want to breathe in yours". Well I'm sure many people don't want to breathe in the fumes from the cars of the fat lazy parents dropping off their fat lazy children at a school that is well within walking distance

Oh, if only you knew! "

Want me to send you a big stick for your shit stirring my darling or you already got one?....love from the obese, arthritic, almost ex smoker xxx

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"dont forget those that are going bald, coping out on the tax on shampoo and those that are on diets sod it why worry the worlds gonna end this year anyway

hes a fake and a foney !! .. whys he not banned i say !! "

Very true, I've reported him....ADMIN

over a year ago

Perhaps the fat married bareback bi smoking single blokes are the worst.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I only shag slim people cos if I try to shag a fat one my cock won't reach, which is my fault for being a chubby fucker. "

I thought you were saying you only fuck slim people then you say you fuck chubbies

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"Perhaps the fat married bareback bi smoking single blokes are the worst. "

awwww ... added bi blokes into the mix now .. this is gonna get messy!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

A very long time ago there was an excellent episode of Yes Minister explaining why we must not ban smoking outright. The reasoning was that the tobacco taxes more than paid for the NHS treatment because the smokers died quicker than other diseases.

I don't mind if food or fags kill people as long as neither is smelly.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"A very long time ago there was an excellent episode of Yes Minister explaining why we must not ban smoking outright. The reasoning was that the tobacco taxes more than paid for the NHS treatment because the smokers died quicker than other diseases.

I don't mind if food or fags kill people as long as neither is smelly."

humprey ... u cant be serious ???

over a year ago

Oh, if only you knew!

Want me to send you a big stick for your shit stirring my darling or you already got one?....love from the obese, arthritic, almost ex smoker xxx "

There's always one who has to spoil all the fun Bet you were teacher's pet at school

over a year ago

You ever seen the Marquis.....he don't really contribute to the shampoo tax "

No I shave my hair off, keeps nits, tobacco fumes and the smell of chip fat at bay

over a year ago

"What about Fat Smokers?.... "

Thats classed as a double bastard with lies

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

No I shave my hair off, keeps nits, tobacco fumes and the smell of chip fat at bay "

You make me laugh

Post new Message to Thread