Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oh damn! Grrr! Haha.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Booo.

I used to frequent at a swingers club near manchester with an ex partner and as a single. Since moving up here to beautiful scotland i have attended as a single about oncdea year.

Im going back down to the area for a relatives wedding on saturday 8th sept. I was delighted at this and straight away planned to travel down on the friday for the swingers club and go to the wedding on the saturday. But ive been told today that im needed on the friday eve and night.

Damn. I cant go to the club and i wont be down again this year. Damn. I really enjoy the club. Its generally quite sociable and i sometimes recognise faces from years ago.

Ok, its not the end of the world and im glad to be of help with the wedding preparations, but i do feel a little dejected.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Say you've already made arrangements to see an old friend or something?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Too many questions would be asked and offences would be taken. Ive to help my aunt on the friday eve and saturday morn (i owe it to her)and collect my mum and brother early saturday morn.

At least im now getting free accommodation for both nights. Trying to look at it as glass half full. Im giggling really but keep repeating to myself - ah FFS!

By *smWoman
over a year ago

saltash

families hey!

had a evening booked at a swinging club for the same day as a family get together , as it was in the same general area, but MIL decided she could get a lift from us to the family do, and rang on the morning asking what time we were collecting her on the way.

had to cancel the evening fun as couldnt come up with an excuse quick enough.

Post new Message to Thread