Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fetishes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Where do our strange and quirky fantasy's and fetishes come from? Amongst other things I love a woman with cute feet and find unshaven women a huge turn on. Why??? What part of my brain decided to like those things? Anyone enlighten me or ever wondered the same?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't say, as I get told off by my FAB friends for being risky!

over a year ago

Risky or risqué ??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/08/12 17:02:47]

over a year ago

Risky.

over a year ago

Very cryptic. Hhhhmmm.......

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Go on do tell.... I will spank anyone that tells you off !

over a year ago

i think men who may of been scolded or told off by women and smacked around when a child may like that done when aroused....what i had happen to me at school men would pay good money for and it was nuns too sometimes as well as the big titted deputy head who loved to shout at me up close and her tits jiggled, then when i left school she turned into a completely different person towards me

over a year ago

"i think men who may of been scolded or told off by women and smacked around when a child may like that done when aroused....what i had happen to me at school men would pay good money for and it was nuns too sometimes as well as the big titted deputy head who loved to shout at me up close and her tits jiggled, then when i left school she turned into a completely different person towards me "

There's a good deal of truth in that. experiences, conditioning, imagination,nightmares.... all of them shape them.

Wolf

over a year ago

I suspected that's the answer i would get but as a child i didn't see women's feet particularly nor did i see my mothers hairy wotsit as Freud would have you believe. Kind of why i don't get it. Partial to watersports too, i don't remember seeing any women seeing whilst i was young. So the mystery goes on..........

over a year ago

"i think men who may of been scolded or told off by women and smacked around when a child may like that done when aroused....what i had happen to me at school men would pay good money for and it was nuns too sometimes as well as the big titted deputy head who loved to shout at me up close and her tits jiggled, then when i left school she turned into a completely different person towards me

There's a good deal of truth in that. experiences, conditioning, imagination,nightmares.... all of them shape them.

Wolf

"

well lets just say i liked it that much i looked forward to her getting me in her office to shout at me and her get angry,14-15 years old i'd get a raging hard on and come so good later on at night playing with meself thinking about her,she would be that close yelling looking up to me i could see into her eyes and her soul and i liked it

over a year ago

That's the thing... I don't think paraphilias have an easily explainable cause. They just happen through a complex chain of events. There's no wrong way, and no one right way either... which is what makes it all so fascinating. When you think that two people might have the same fetish for two different motivational reasons.... lol

Have fun

Wolf

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Maybe... just maybe it has nothing to do with being scolded or told off... but more with human intelligence, of whcih curiosity and imagination are part? Just a thought...

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

I was canned as a pupil, and to this day I hate it,never a turn on. but I adore spanking women,the sight of a red raw arse, warm and tingling, massive turn on.

My sexual brain wired differently?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

I do wonder sometimes about the current trend of analysis to paralysis

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I was canned as a pupil, and to this day I hate it,never a turn on. but I adore spanking women,the sight of a red raw arse, warm and tingling, massive turn on.

My sexual brain wired differently? "

PS Did not mean you personally with my analysis to paralysis thing

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"I do wonder sometimes about the current trend of analysis to paralysis "

we are curious creatures.

over a year ago

does having a thing for ginger men count as a fetish??

over a year ago

"i think men who may of been scolded or told off by women and smacked around when a child may like that done when aroused....what i had happen to me at school men would pay good money for and it was nuns too sometimes as well as the big titted deputy head who loved to shout at me up close and her tits jiggled, then when i left school she turned into a completely different person towards me

Wolf

well lets just say i liked it that much i looked forward to her getting me in her office to shout at me and her get angry,14-15 years old i'd get a raging hard on and come so good later on at night playing with meself thinking about her,she would be that close yelling looking up to me i could see into her eyes and her soul and i liked it "

I'd missed this one, but y'know... anything that makes it go with a bigger bang is good I reckon...

cya later

Wolf

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"does having a thing for ginger men count as a fetish?? "
Only cos its coming from you xx

over a year ago

"does having a thing for ginger men count as a fetish?? Only cos its coming from you xx"

Dan Purvis and Greg Rutherford from team GB are my new wank material

over a year ago

Mine probably come from various childhood experiences and past trauma. It is interesting though to find out why things make people tick. I love having these kinds of discussions with people, genuinely interesting stuff.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Where do our strange and quirky fantasy's and fetishes come from? Amongst other things I love a woman with cute feet and find unshaven women a huge turn on. Why??? What part of my brain decided to like those things? Anyone enlighten me or ever wondered the same? "

1. Small cute feet are not masculine and denote petiteness and the no physical threat.

2. Hairy pussies are natural. They protect the skin from bacteria etc but more importantly they hold the scent of a woman and signal sexual maturity.

3. Seeing a girl pee excites you as it's been taboo all your life. No sharing of toilets etc so a woman that allows you to do this symbolises allowing you in .... so as to speak.

You are perfectly ordinary x These are not weird fetishes.... ( cept the peeing one ...fucking disgusting ) xx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Where do our strange and quirky fantasy's and fetishes come from? Amongst other things I love a woman with cute feet and find unshaven women a huge turn on. Why??? What part of my brain decided to like those things? Anyone enlighten me or ever wondered the same?

1. Small cute feet are not masculine and denote petiteness and the no physical threat.

2. Hairy pussies are natural. They protect the skin from bacteria etc but more importantly they hold the scent of a woman and signal sexual maturity.

3. Seeing a girl pee excites you as it's been taboo all your life. No sharing of toilets etc so a woman that allows you to do this symbolises allowing you in .... so as to speak.

You are perfectly ordinary x These are not weird fetishes.... ( cept the peeing one ...fucking disgusting ) xx "

ANd there is.... that sometimes a cigar.... is just another Hamlet...

Post new Message to Thread