Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verifying yourself via phone !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have just had a wonderful chat with a guy and his wife. I have 3 other phone calls to make and a meet tonight (yes Pork has been busy lol)and i am hoping that they will go just as well. Since starting swinging in may we have only had to block one couple so not bad going.

Sometimes i feel that the chemistry is there already before you even meet and as we often play on the first time this is good.

Mainly for couples as i know as a single woman/man it can be very difficult if a social is not had before fun takes place. How about you can you tell or do you have to have that social meet first to find out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Before I agree to meet someone, even for a social meet for a drink, I would have exchanged a number of PM's, seen his face and cock pics, text messages via the phone, as well as a chat or two via the phone, and if the mood takes me, I may even cam with him!

If he ticks all the right boxes by the phone conversation stage, I would agree to meet.

over a year ago

We like to have a few messages exchanged. If that goes well meet for a drink in a local pub, if we all click, then the funtime begins!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"We like to have a few messages exchanged. If that goes well meet for a drink in a local pub, if we all click, then the funtime begins!"

We do a lot of messaging before the phone call is made.....

over a year ago

We tend to send lots of messages and txts before agreeing to meet. I can only think of one guy we agreed to meet for drinks that we actually didn't get along with in person.

Always have a good feeling before we agree to meet. Always meet socially just in case and also leave all parties wanting more

Post new Message to Thread