Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nick griffin

Jump to newest

By *eznhannah OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

should he be allowed on question time ? i think yes cos we,ll all see what a deeply stupid and ill educated moron he really is

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have a look at the question time thread about halfway down this page, lots of opinion on there

over a year ago

and yes he should, if banned from doing so it will get more people interested.

over a year ago

leeds

"Have a look at the question time thread about halfway down this page, lots of opinion on there "

ooo missed that,thanks lol x

over a year ago

"Have a look at the question time thread about halfway down this page, lots of opinion on there

ooo missed that,thanks lol x"

No worries, was not trying to be a smarty pants but the other thread has some great views on it

over a year ago

"and yes he should, if banned from doing so it will get more people interested. "

well said that man!

over a year ago

"Have a look at the question time thread about halfway down this page, lots of opinion on there

ooo missed that,thanks lol x"

Personally I can't stand the guy, but I think he's brilliant on Family Guy.

over a year ago

leeds

ooo missed that,thanks lol x

No worries, was not trying to be a smarty pants but the other thread has some great views on it "

yeah just been reading it, think eveyone of pretty much the same opinion which is a nice change lol

over a year ago

"and yes he should, if banned from doing so it will get more people interested. "

I'll vouch for that young man... Fact lol!!

over a year ago

yes he should be allowed on tv.

because he was elected by the people. he recieved over 1 million votes and the bnp has other people elected also.

i do not agree with the views the bnp have but if we are going to allow free speech then im afraid people like griffin have the right to appear on debate programmes.

also those people protesting are fueling the flames for griffin by making him such a figure of hate.

what people should be doing is asking griffin what real policys the bnp have.and then we can see what the bnp really stand.put the man on the spot make him look crap and then people will not vote for him.

you also have to blame the 3 main parties for not representing the real issues people have.if they did the bnp would not get so many protest votes.

like i say i do not support them at all but if we are to be free these people have the right to speak.

over a year ago

Hmmmmmm

Wasnt something similar said about hitler ?

over a year ago

"Hmmmmmm

Wasnt something similar said about hitler ? "

but still if voted in you have the same rights as the mainstream parties.

Post new Message to Thread