Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sun on sunday - superfans article

Jump to newest

By *UNCHBOX OP   Man
over a year ago

folkestone

Read the sun on sunday magazine today and they had a article on 'superfans' - people who take being a fan to the extreme.

Among the women they interviewed, one was of a woman who loves Jedward. I havent laughed soo much for ages reading about how much money and time she spends following them around, and how deluded she is describing them as talented. There are many words id describe Jedward as, but talented is certainly not one of them!.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man
over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

Jedward have made in excess of £20 million in the last 3yrs, so I'd give them a bit more credit.

Personally, I've never ever watched them as I'm not a fan of the type of tv show that made them, but "good luck to them" I say.

I've spent thousands over the years following football teams and rock bands

and although some might think I'm deluded, it's my money and my time and I'll spend it how I see fit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The Sun on a Sunday? Is it as crap and shitty as the Monday - Friday version or just worse?

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I think Jedward are cute, and their Eurovision entry was 100 times better than ours.

The Jedward fan would probably wonder why I pay £100 to see my favourite band. Or why people pay £thousands to watch football (I know I do!) I know tabloids profits live and die on making fun of people, but I am happy there is such a variety of people around.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"The Sun on a Sunday? Is it as crap and shitty as the Monday - Friday version or just worse?"

You like the Saturday version then?

over a year ago

No that was a typo, I hate everything that the Sun stands for. Should be avoided at all cost.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"No that was a typo, I hate everything that the Sun stands for. Should be avoided at all cost."

buy another paper then if you do not like the sun!,simple solution eh?.

over a year ago

"No that was a typo, I hate everything that the Sun stands for. Should be avoided at all cost.

buy another paper then if you do not like the sun!,simple solution eh?. "

I never said I bought it did I? I wouldn't read crap like that.

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

yet you think you are so well informed about the sun yet never read it?,strange that!.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Jesus, it's a bit of fun lads. Don't turn it into a row on a Sunday. Chill!!

over a year ago

"Jedward have made in excess of £20 million in the last 3yrs, so I'd give them a bit more credit.

Personally, I've never ever watched them as I'm not a fan of the type of tv show that made them, but "good luck to them" I say.

I've spent thousands over the years following football teams and rock bands

and although some might think I'm deluded, it's my money and my time and I'll spend it how I see fit "

They have a very good management tem behind them, and they still only get pocket money from mum

over a year ago

"I think Jedward are cute, and their Eurovision entry was 100 times better than ours.

The Jedward fan would probably wonder why I pay £100 to see my favourite band. Or why people pay £thousands to watch football (I know I do!) I know tabloids profits live and die on making fun of people, but I am happy there is such a variety of people around."

I agree with you.... I am a Olly Murs fan and i am off to see him on Sunday

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Jesus, it's a bit of fun lads. Don't turn it into a row on a Sunday. Chill!! "

or even monday

Post new Message to Thread