Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

french maid

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi i have a dream that i met this very very sexy lady,

the day i go and meet her at her house she opens the door and standing behind is her,

she dress in 6ins heels,stockings,french maids outfit,long black satin gloves and lots and lots of red lip gloss on to cover my cock in as she starts to suck it,

we dont even get up the stairs and she already had her first taste of some thick creamy spunk down her thoart x x x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hi i have a dream that i met this very very sexy lady,

the day i go and meet her at her house she opens the door and standing behind is her,

she dress in 6ins heels,stockings,french maids outfit,long black satin gloves and lots and lots of red lip gloss on to cover my cock in as she starts to suck it,

we dont even get up the stairs and she already had her first taste of some thick creamy spunk down her thoart x x x "

Sounds like something you find on TV. Have a word with a dominatrix. They often have pets that they have who dress like that.

over a year ago

"hi i have a dream that i met this very very sexy lady,

we dont even get up the stairs and she already had her first taste of some thick creamy spunk down her thoart x x x "

And then introduces himself as a crossdressing bricklayer called Kevin and shows you his toolbag

over a year ago

The dream is telling you that you suffer from premature ejaculation

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/08/12 09:34:34]

Post new Message to Thread