Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Practical Jokes!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you played any or had any little jokes played on you?, care to share?.

I played one recently, was a thread on here, some liked it, some didn't.

I've played a few over the years but yet to be caught out with one played on me.

Once I took half a banana, some chocolate granules, moistened the granules, rolled the banana in it, then carried it in a tissue to my kids having a little rant claiming to have found it by the side of the toilet and demanding someone owned up to it, their faces were class, and they froze in horror when I lifted it between my fingers from the tissue and started to point at them with it, even better when I walked off taking a bite out of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

pmsl

likes it....

i once was at a mates and went to her loo. she didnt have a towel handy so i ended up with wet hands.

On returning to the living room, i wiped my hands on her face complaining she didnt have any loo paper to wipe me floo on.....

You guess what she thought was on her face

she didnt feel very well for a while

over a year ago

Yeah we had a guy at work who was a real crawler, jobsworth general sneaky pain in the arse.

Just before Xmas, he took a weeks holiday but the rest if us were still working so we got a box of Stella and my mate could pop the caps without damaging them, so we supped the beer, refilled the bottles, most with water and a couple with piss, popped the crown corks back on then put the whole lot back in the cardboard box and stuck it shut with a dab of Liquid Nails - Job Done !

Telephoned Ken, told him that the boss had given us all a case of beer for Xmas and his was here so did he want to come and collect it. He was there like a flash, beaming like a cheshire cat ......

He didn't have a great deal to say to us after Xmas except ^&%ing Bas&*%$&rds, .... and I'm sure he called me Billy Hunt .. or something sounding remarkably like it... get the picture

over a year ago

"pmsl

likes it....

i once was at a mates and went to her loo. she didnt have a towel handy so i ended up with wet hands.

On returning to the living room, i wiped my hands on her face complaining she didnt have any loo paper to wipe me floo on.....

You guess what she thought was on her face

she didnt feel very well for a while "

lol, that was my next tale, I once whilst leaving the bathroom (only been in to wash my hands)with wet hands pretended to have my hands down the back of my pants having a good scratch of my arse, my teen pulled his face at that, but his expression when I wiped my wet hands across his face saying I'm all sweaty and need a shower, he didn't laugh, until I told him the truth, lol.

over a year ago

This is the one I would love to play at this time of the year, however, I am too grown up to do so.

Take some spongey flow chips that look like Wotsits, spray them bright orange so that they look like Wotsits, and pass them round at Halloween or any parties

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Have you played any or had any little jokes played on you?, care to share?.

I played one recently, was a thread on here, some liked it, some didn't.

I've played a few over the years but yet to be caught out with one played on me.

Once I took half a banana, some chocolate granules, moistened the granules, rolled the banana in it, then carried it in a tissue to my kids having a little rant claiming to have found it by the side of the toilet and demanding someone owned up to it, their faces were class, and they froze in horror when I lifted it between my fingers from the tissue and started to point at them with it, even better when I walked off taking a bite out of it.

"

Rob loved this and is planning to do the same with our kids

over a year ago

A friend of mine cleaned a small area of the floor, then chewed up a snickers and placed it on the clean patch, he then pointed it out to his work mates and commented on dog owners not cleaning up after their dogs, then he bet them all £10 each he would eat it, he ate it, collected the money but then had to pay it back when he came clean about it.

over a year ago

Once covered someones loo with cling film! he didnt see the funny side when he went for a pee! can't think why

Post new Message to Thread