Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Happy "UN"Anniversary to me!!

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Happy UnAnniversary to me I can remember the last "anniversary" like it was yesterday...5 years ago...the inlaws came to watch the kids who were then just under 2 and the twins were 2 months old..so we could go out...had a romantic Macdonalds in the car while hubby told me he did not want to be with me anymore anyway...and we went on to see the even more romantic "Transformers" as "I don't care if you want to go home now! Tickets already paid for ,not going to waste the money!" Ohhh the memories...lol....Can laugh about it now because I got the best thing to come out of my relationship...My gorgeous amazing kids!(and a MUCH better sexlife now aswell...lol)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edbagioMan
over a year ago

ripon

good on you to come out the otherside;

taking me sometime to get out into the light;best of luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Happy UnAnniversary to me I can remember the last "anniversary" like it was yesterday...5 years ago...the inlaws came to watch the kids who were then just under 2 and the twins were 2 months old..so we could go out...had a romantic Macdonalds in the car while hubby told me he did not want to be with me anymore anyway...and we went on to see the even more romantic "Transformers" as "I don't care if you want to go home now! Tickets already paid for ,not going to waste the money!" Ohhh the memories...lol....Can laugh about it now because I got the best thing to come out of my relationship...My gorgeous amazing kids!(and a MUCH better sexlife now aswell...lol)"

Mine only married me to have a say in my disabled daughters life. If i had known i would have disabled him at the alter and gone on to the reception and turned it into a raving party, I gave it 4years and broke his nose. And like you i have two beautiful girls and an amazing sex life.......

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Mine thought the Xbox and junk food was more important than his marriage and his army career... Both went down the pan one after an other...

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

Allways remember my anniversary stupid get married on your birthday if all goes bad get to celebrate my divorce every year now

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Happy UnAnniversary to me I can remember the last "anniversary" like it was yesterday...5 years ago...the inlaws came to watch the kids who were then just under 2 and the twins were 2 months old..so we could go out...had a romantic Macdonalds in the car while hubby told me he did not want to be with me anymore anyway...and we went on to see the even more romantic "Transformers" as "I don't care if you want to go home now! Tickets already paid for ,not going to waste the money!" Ohhh the memories...lol....Can laugh about it now because I got the best thing to come out of my relationship...My gorgeous amazing kids!(and a MUCH better sexlife now aswell...lol)"

awww thats sad, but glad you are happy now.

We celebrate our coral wedding anniversary on Monday

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Mine thought the Xbox and junk food was more important than his marriage and his army career... Both went down the pan one after an other..."

Mine ended up having an online affair and went into his own little fantasy world as in his words "he was so unhappy with me he had to create an fantasy life with her" and he let his marriage and his business go down the drain,one that his dad had worked 40 years to build and he went bankrupt after 2 years...

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

[Removed by poster at 25/08/12 12:15:33]

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Happy UnAnniversary to me I can remember the last "anniversary" like it was yesterday...5 years ago...the inlaws came to watch the kids who were then just under 2 and the twins were 2 months old..so we could go out...had a romantic Macdonalds in the car while hubby told me he did not want to be with me anymore anyway...and we went on to see the even more romantic "Transformers" as "I don't care if you want to go home now! Tickets already paid for ,not going to waste the money!" Ohhh the memories...lol....Can laugh about it now because I got the best thing to come out of my relationship...My gorgeous amazing kids!(and a MUCH better sexlife now aswell...lol)

We celebrate our coral wedding anniversary on Monday "

Congratulations 35 happy years x

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Happy UnAnniversary to me I can remember the last "anniversary" like it was yesterday...5 years ago...the inlaws came to watch the kids who were then just under 2 and the twins were 2 months old..so we could go out...had a romantic Macdonalds in the car while hubby told me he did not want to be with me anymore anyway...and we went on to see the even more romantic "Transformers" as "I don't care if you want to go home now! Tickets already paid for ,not going to waste the money!" Ohhh the memories...lol....Can laugh about it now because I got the best thing to come out of my relationship...My gorgeous amazing kids!(and a MUCH better sexlife now aswell...lol)

Congratulations 35 happy years x"

Love hearing about people together for so long

over a year ago

Love hearing about people together for so long "

Congratulations from us also...x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well me and my ex husband split up day after valentines day, have to laugh, he went and left the bouquet he had bought me the day before. We got married on the 7/7 so cant forget that as im reminded every year

over a year ago

Congratulations Hun best rid of him sounds a bit like mine in honesty who phoned me as I was driving to work. Least you have the children out of it, my only saving grace was not having kids with him which was the whole reason he left. Tell ya what isn't life much brighter on the other side! I've gone back to my younger days and living it.

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Congratulations Hun best rid of him sounds a bit like mine in honesty who phoned me as I was driving to work. Least you have the children out of it, my only saving grace was not having kids with him which was the whole reason he left. Tell ya what isn't life much brighter on the other side! I've gone back to my younger days and living it. "

It has made me see just how strong a person I am. I was left with a 2 year old son and 4 month old twin girls with no family to help me as all family is in Canada. Over the past 5 years I have had a lot of crap thrown at me like the ex telling the courts I was planning on fleeing the country with the kids when all I asked was for him to call at night to say goodnight instead of coming round every night...and turning his whole family against me. I have come into my own, have made a lot of great new friends(something I never really had when with him) and yes life is often very difficult but I am far happier than when I was with him and I have learned to appreciate every little thing...like being able to go up to the beach party at Chams tomorrow it is my one outing of the entire summer I saved up for as usually all goes towards the kids.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

My sexual life began when the ex left. He told me after moving us away from her and after our baby was born that the marriage was over mo discussion. Merry Christmas...thanks!

My kids were 4 and about 10 weeks old.

My sex life due to this lifestyle is great now...not as often as I like due to lack of free time but I dont have to trust anyone too much.

To all that have restarted their lives and finally found sexual confidence....Well done us xx

over a year ago

See life is for living I'm loving the whole not having to have sex once a month on my back thing lol. It's brill I didn't know what good sex was until he left now my eyes have been opened. Mine left cause ivf failed he went to find someone to have a family with. But who's laughing now (me). I'm so glad I'm single much as he destroyed me at the time I love my life now. I'm doing things I never dreamed I would do best revenge in the world in honesty

over a year ago

"Congratulations Hun best rid of him sounds a bit like mine in honesty who phoned me as I was driving to work. Least you have the children out of it, my only saving grace was not having kids with him which was the whole reason he left. Tell ya what isn't life much brighter on the other side! I've gone back to my younger days and living it.

It has made me see just how strong a person I am. I was left with a 2 year old son and 4 month old twin girls with no family to help me as all family is in Canada. Over the past 5 years I have had a lot of crap thrown at me like the ex telling the courts I was planning on fleeing the country with the kids when all I asked was for him to call at night to say goodnight instead of coming round every night...and turning his whole family against me. I have come into my own, have made a lot of great new friends(something I never really had when with him) and yes life is often very difficult but I am far happier than when I was with him and I have learned to appreciate every little thing...like being able to go up to the beach party at Chams tomorrow it is my one outing of the entire summer I saved up for as usually all goes towards the kids. "

Good on you kid

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

3 years ago was told via Facebook, 4 days before our 20th wedding anniversary that my ex was having an affair with a work colleague! He admitted it, kicked him out, changed our couples profile on fab to a single female and never looked back

I have blossomed, met some great people, made lovely new friends ...... him? oh he's still with "her" and looking miserable as sin

over a year ago

Being single is the way to go!!!

over a year ago

"3 years ago was told via Facebook, 4 days before our 20th wedding anniversary that my ex was having an affair with a work colleague! He admitted it, kicked him out, changed our couples profile on fab to a single female and never looked back

I have blossomed, met some great people, made lovely new friends ...... him? oh he's still with "her" and looking miserable as sin

"

. Karma is a bitch!!!! Ha ha

By *aris23Woman
over a year ago

France

"Being single is the way to go!!! "

I second that - who needs the hassles!!

over a year ago

is this the I'm looking for love thread?

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"is this the I'm looking for love thread?"

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Congratulations from us also...x "

Well done, we have been married 37 years.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Happy UnAnniversary to you, Yummy Mummy. Hope you enjoy your weekend

My UnAnniversary is next week, although we split on amicable terms (we just fell out of love after being together 15 years) so I've not really got any juicy stories to share.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"We celebrate our coral wedding anniversary on Monday "

Congrats for Monday!

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"

Congratulations from us also...x

Well done, we have been married 37 years."

That is great really love seeing people who actually make a marriage work and are together so long

over a year ago

My last anniversary consisted of moaning about the gifts I bought her. Moaning about taking her away, and arranging for the flowers from her wedding day bouquet to be waiting in the room for her.

All downhill from there. Still I'm happy now

over a year ago

This thread gives me even more reasoning as to why I'll never marry.

over a year ago

"My last anniversary consisted of moaning about the gifts I bought her. Moaning about taking her away, and arranging for the flowers from her wedding day bouquet to be waiting in the room for her.

All downhill from there. Still I'm happy now "

how could she moan about all that.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Being single is the way to go!!! "

Happily single for 6 years now.

over a year ago

"This thread gives me even more reasoning as to why I'll never marry."

Dont let it...I was married 30 years...25 of it was great

over a year ago

"My last anniversary consisted of moaning about the gifts I bought her. Moaning about taking her away, and arranging for the flowers from her wedding day bouquet to be waiting in the room for her.

All downhill from there. Still I'm happy now

how could she moan about all that. "

Some people don't appreciate the good things till their gone.

Post new Message to Thread