Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I do love to deep throat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like any other women turned on by this. When I suck a cock I love pushing it to the back and down my throat. My gag reflex is limited so the bigger he is the more I’m turned on by him down my throat. The best part is when he cums while I’m deep throating.

Let’s hear your faves ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me too try to get the Balls in as well

Mandy xxx

over a year ago

Thought we were talking bird songs

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

Abracadabra VANISH.

My favourite trick to watch

over a year ago

"Abracadabra VANISH.

My favourite trick to watch"

Well when I’m not on here I hide my profile I find it a lot more manageable with messages x

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Abracadabra VANISH.

I had someone film it recently and show me. I'd never seen it from that point of view before and it was fun to watch their whole length vanish into my mouth

over a year ago

"Abracadabra VANISH.

Hey, that’s my trick!! How did you even know!!

over a year ago

"Like any other women turned on by this. When I suck a cock I love pushing it to the back and down my throat. My gag reflex is limited so the bigger he is the more I’m turned on by him down my throat. The best part is when he cums while I’m deep throating.

Let’s hear your faves ? "

Also my gag reflexes are limited too! I think the more you do it , the less sensitivity u have so it’s easier to deep throat. Or so it is for me.

Practice makes perfect !

over a year ago

Oh I love been deep throated. The saliva trailing down her chin that feeling is amazing. I love to receive a good wet sloppy blow job. I'm lucky that a few of my friends like to do it too

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

Oh I love it, especially if I do gag and they enjoy it you can feel their cock stiffen. This excites me immensely

over a year ago

Cannot do it , but admire those who can

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

"Abracadabra VANISH.

I had someone film it recently and show me. I'd never seen it from that point of view before and it was fun to watch their whole length vanish into my mouth "

It’s a proud feeling, like I’ve only ever had 1 woman make it vanish - I felt like I needed to give a 5 minute appreciation speech after.

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

"Abracadabra VANISH.

Hey, that’s my trick!! How did you even know!! "

I can see looking at your profile - do it well too

over a year ago

I adore this! I absolutely love giving blowjobs and deep throat, it's a massive turn on and I have no gag reflex! Haha xx

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Abracadabra VANISH.

I had someone film it recently and show me. I'd never seen it from that point of view before and it was fun to watch their whole length vanish into my mouth

It’s a proud feeling, like I’ve only ever had 1 woman make it vanish - I felt like I needed to give a 5 minute appreciation speech after. "

I can only do it either from above (like in 69 position) or with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. It's fun though! Messy but fun .

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Love it especially when you feel him about to cum at the back of your throat

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

your inbox

over a year ago

Noone did it to me

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

"Abracadabra VANISH.

It’s a proud feeling, like I’ve only ever had 1 woman make it vanish - I felt like I needed to give a 5 minute appreciation speech after.

I can only do it either from above (like in 69 position) or with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. It's fun though! Messy but fun . "

Messy? Isn’t that how they’re suppose to be… Agree with over the edge of a bed - plus you can fuck their mouth that way. Leg shaking head

over a year ago

I’m incapable unfortunately but admire those that can do it

over a year ago

I’d love to be able to but I can’t! I’m dying to learn if any ladies can give tips

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Abracadabra VANISH.

I can only do it either from above (like in 69 position) or with my head hanging over the edge of the bed. It's fun though! Messy but fun .

Messy? Isn’t that how they’re suppose to be… Agree with over the edge of a bed - plus you can fuck their mouth that way. Leg shaking head "

So much drool

He calls it my soft pussy throat

By *ourNextAddictionMan
over a year ago

Somerset

"Abracadabra VANISH.

Messy? Isn’t that how they’re suppose to be… Agree with over the edge of a bed - plus you can fuck their mouth that way. Leg shaking head

So much drool

He calls it my soft pussy throat "

Don’t they say the inside of your mouth feels the same as inside a pussy…. I think that says it all Wet, Sloppy, Tearful head. Got to know efforts been put in

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Abracadabra VANISH.

So much drool

He calls it my soft pussy throat

Don’t they say the inside of your mouth feels the same as inside a pussy…. I think that says it all Wet, Sloppy, Tearful head. Got to know efforts been put in "

It's like an endurance sport

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"I’d love to be able to but I can’t! I’m dying to learn if any ladies can give tips "

It’s been a while for me just don’t forget to breath through your nose, some times that can help with over gagging. It’s all about practice and sometimes positioning helps. I love to have my head at the end of the bed and control them with my hands on their ass at first until my throats warmed up then they can fuck away

over a year ago

"Abracadabra VANISH.

I had someone film it recently and show me. I'd never seen it from that point of view before and it was fun to watch their whole length vanish into my mouth "

That’s the best x

over a year ago

"I’d love to be able to but I can’t! I’m dying to learn if any ladies can give tips "

- Relax don’t panic

- Take your time and try it out with someone who has patience and won’t grab ur head and fuck it

-Okay this is something I use to do when I was like 16-17 to prep but I don’t know if it really works. Anyway, basically brush the back of ur mouth with a tooth brush every so often. It helped with desensitising and be comfortable with my gag reflex. Now I barely have any.

-Have fun and don’t be discouraged if it takes time (and study the dick!!!! if he has an upward curve it’s gonna be super hard to let an upward curve go down a downward bent throat unless u tackle from reverse)

And that’s my DEEPTHROAT 101 lesson for today LMAO

over a year ago

"Oh I love it, especially if I do gag and they enjoy it you can feel their cock stiffen. This excites me immensely "

Eeek me also x

over a year ago

"Like any other women turned on by this. When I suck a cock I love pushing it to the back and down my throat. My gag reflex is limited so the bigger he is the more I’m turned on by him down my throat. The best part is when he cums while I’m deep throating.

I have never had a women do this to me b4,but if theres anyone oit there local message me x

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I’d love to be able to but I can’t! I’m dying to learn if any ladies can give tips

It’s been a while for me just don’t forget to breath through your nose, some times that can help with over gagging. It’s all about practice and sometimes positioning helps. I love to have my head at the end of the bed and control them with my hands on their ass at first until my throats warmed up then they can fuck away "

Personally I find it impossible to breathe when they're down my throat. I just have to take breaths when I can in between. It's just an additional element that makes it hot to me as I won't hand over control to someone who doesn't know me well enough to know what the limit is on how far I can go without breathing.

over a year ago

Come over to mine I’ll teach you we will have to use my man for practice tho. I’m sure he won’t mind

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I’d love to be able to but I can’t! I’m dying to learn if any ladies can give tips

It’s been a while for me just don’t forget to breath through your nose, some times that can help with over gagging. It’s all about practice and sometimes positioning helps. I love to have my head at the end of the bed and control them with my hands on their ass at first until my throats warmed up then they can fuck away "

Cant believe you can breathe.. I'd say the two were one in the same.

over a year ago

It’s been a while for me just don’t forget to breath through your nose, some times that can help with over gagging. It’s all about practice and sometimes positioning helps. I love to have my head at the end of the bed and control them with my hands on their ass at first until my throats warmed up then they can fuck away

Personally I find it impossible to breathe when they're down my throat. I just have to take breaths when I can in between. It's just an additional element that makes it hot to me as I won't hand over control to someone who doesn't know me well enough to know what the limit is on how far I can go without breathing. "

Take your time and maybe be comfortable to say that .. usually I tap his leg If I need a proper breather and he knows he needs to pull out

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"

2 or 3" deep and withholding the rest.

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

As it’s all for a good cause I am happy to offer up my penis as a practice tool

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

Personally I find it impossible to breathe when they're down my throat. I just have to take breaths when I can in between. It's just an additional element that makes it hot to me as I won't hand over control to someone who doesn't know me well enough to know what the limit is on how far I can go without breathing. "

That is actually a very valid point. Now I get completely where you are coming from on this because I am the same but what I mean sometime when you being and you do have a strong gag reflex just pause and breath through your nose. I didn’t explain fully. I like the fact my breath gets taken away but I know I haven’t done it for quite some time so the breathing helps. Also trust is 100% the key here

over a year ago

"As it’s all for a good cause I am happy to offer up my penis as a practice tool "

Dead! I’ll offer to be one of the teachers for the workshop lol

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Love it especially when you feel him about to cum at the back of your throat "

Belle . I'm now aroused

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

Cant believe you can breathe.. I'd say the two were one in the same. "

Through the nose not through my mouth and I explain it a bit better further down

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

"As it’s all for a good cause I am happy to offer up my penis as a practice tool

Dead! I’ll offer to be one of the teachers for the workshop lol "

Dead…. What did I do

over a year ago

Through the nose not through my mouth and I explain it a bit better further down "

Exactly you can through the nose (okay airways are a bit blocked even through the nose) but usually if someone is on standstill deep down then I can otherwise if he’s jack hammering the throat then no, will have to withhold breath .. that’s at least what I experience

over a year ago

"As it’s all for a good cause I am happy to offer up my penis as a practice tool

Dead…. What did I do "

Lol when I say dead according to urban dictionary:

1) The word you use when you find something hilarious.

I wish I could find the RIP emoji

By *estcountryDadBodMan
over a year ago

Exeter

Dead…. What did I do

Lol when I say dead according to urban dictionary:

1) The word you use when you find something hilarious.

I wish I could find the RIP emoji

"

Well that’s a relief. Thought I’d been taken out for offering up my peen

By *urreyMassageGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Weybridge

"Love it especially when you feel him about to cum at the back of your throat "

over a year ago

Oh yeah!! Grab around the throat at the same time feeling my cock inside,

Pushing her head down, making her eyes watering,

Grab her my the hair and push her head down

Head down by the end of the bed with my balls on her nose suffocating her….

But as you says not many can take it

over a year ago

"Me too try to get the Balls in as well

Mandy xxx"

My god, I'm moving to Tonbridge

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Personally I find it impossible to breathe when they're down my throat. I just have to take breaths when I can in between. It's just an additional element that makes it hot to me as I won't hand over control to someone who doesn't know me well enough to know what the limit is on how far I can go without breathing.

That is actually a very valid point. Now I get completely where you are coming from on this because I am the same but what I mean sometime when you being and you do have a strong gag reflex just pause and breath through your nose. I didn’t explain fully. I like the fact my breath gets taken away but I know I haven’t done it for quite some time so the breathing helps. Also trust is 100% the key here"

I see what you mean. Definitely agree. For me it's quite an intimate thing. Though maybe I have weird ideas about intimacy .

over a year ago

All about taking your time.

I know a few people starting with dildos at home before committing in person. Hope that helps you.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Through the nose not through my mouth and I explain it a bit better further down

Exactly you can through the nose (okay airways are a bit blocked even through the nose) but usually if someone is on standstill deep down then I can otherwise if he’s jack hammering the throat then no, will have to withhold breath .. that’s at least what I experience "

Personally it blocks my airway, even if they stop moving. They need to withdraw to just being in my mouth for me to take a breath.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"Abracadabra VANISH.

If you’re making a remake any time soon…. the Cock Vanishes II. - further adventures of Lacey… I’m available - just saying!! X

over a year ago

Exactly you can through the nose (okay airways are a bit blocked even through the nose) but usually if someone is on standstill deep down then I can otherwise if he’s jack hammering the throat then no, will have to withhold breath .. that’s at least what I experience

Personally it blocks my airway, even if they stop moving. They need to withdraw to just being in my mouth for me to take a breath. "

See we are all different at the end, I can kinda breathe through the nose if they stop but it’s not a comfortable way of breathing at all lol x and it’s absolutely better to take a proper breather and pause for a little

By *irthlingMan
over a year ago

Bromley

You’re doing it again, Kinky, stop it… ok, don’t!

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Love it especially when you feel him about to cum at the back of your throat

Belle . I'm now aroused "

Me too

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Love it especially when you feel him about to cum at the back of your throat

Belle . I'm now aroused

Me too "

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

It's not something I actively seek to do but if the position is right I roll with it and take it down

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

You’re doing it again, Kinky, stop it… ok, don’t! "

Haha I don’t know what you mean

over a year ago

I def need more practice..

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I def need more practice.. "

No you don’t - I just watched your videos and you owe me a pair of boxers because these are broken!! Xx

over a year ago

I love it. Deepthroating is my foreplay to myself, I can literally spend hours there

I love to cock worship like the good little sub girl I am. Don't give those out to just anyone mind

over a year ago

I love being made to gag.

I like inked to have me by the hair and be in control of how deep it goes. He likes me to come bk up with panda eyes, smudged lips and drooling

Miss

over a year ago

I'd love to be deep throated , several failed attempts so far .

By *issMeSlowlyMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Never been deep throated before...

over a year ago

Speaking as one of them, SO many men reading this thread and off day dreaming at all these "I love doing it" comments!

I remember a while back a woman uploading a weekly practice video using a banana, was definitely an example of 'practice makes perfect', got better and better as the weeks rolled!

over a year ago

- Relax don’t panic

- Take your time and try it out with someone who has patience and won’t grab ur head and fuck it

-Okay this is something I use to do when I was like 16-17 to prep but I don’t know if it really works. Anyway, basically brush the back of ur mouth with a tooth brush every so often. It helped with desensitising and be comfortable with my gag reflex. Now I barely have any.

-Have fun and don’t be discouraged if it takes time (and study the dick!!!! if he has an upward curve it’s gonna be super hard to let an upward curve go down a downward bent throat unless u tackle from reverse)

And that’s my DEEPTHROAT 101 lesson for today LMAO

"

10/10 for effort.

over a year ago

Thanks for the tips everyone! If I ever have a boyfriend again, I’d love to practice

over a year ago

"Thanks for the tips everyone! If I ever have a boyfriend again, I’d love to practice "

How you don't have a boyfriend already amazes me ......

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"Oh I love it, especially if I do gag and they enjoy it you can feel their cock stiffen. This excites me immensely "

I love it when the person really gets into a rhythm and go down so far it makes them gag then they try and try again then it’s balls deep and WOW that’s so nice

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

Deep throat. That is the only thing I miss about my ex.

over a year ago

If anyone needs practice I’m up and willing

Post new Message to Thread