Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Caught wanking at work.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I've just been caught by a customer having a wank while on my iPhone looking at this site. I'm a tradesman working on a private job and on my lunch I came on here to check my mail while reading through the naughty mail I got caught jerkin away by a female customer who was shocked at first but told me to finish myself off while she watched. So I whacked off came over my hand she told me it was nice and then she left to go back to work. Oppps

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *njamesMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Hi all I've just been caught by a customer having a wank while on my iPhone looking at this site. I'm a tradesman working on a private job and on my lunch I came on here to check my mail while reading through the naughty mail I got caught jerkin away by a female customer who was shocked at first but told me to finish myself off while she watched. So I whacked off came over my hand she told me it was nice and then she left to go back to work. Oppps "

Is this for real or have you posted it to the wrong page, maybe should have been on the stories and fantasies page

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its real just wanted to share but I couldn't put it on Facebook could I. Lol.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

*copies story down, travels back to 1975, makes £££millions by creating new 'confessions of a...' sequel for Robin Askwith.*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

god that brought back a memory.....I loved the sceene where the washing machine broke....apparently the foam was caustic though!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all I've just been caught by a customer having a wank while on my iPhone looking at this site. I'm a tradesman working on a private job and on my lunch I came on here to check my mail while reading through the naughty mail I got caught jerkin away by a female customer who was shocked at first but told me to finish myself off while she watched. So I whacked off came over my hand she told me it was nice and then she left to go back to work. Oppps "

Your the man

Post new Message to Thread