FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do gents like about under-bust corsets?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I don't get it, sorry!

I have an over-bust steel bone (soft bones will bend in no time) corset wardrobe in different colours and designs, and like wearing them, as they give me an instant waist reduction of a few inches, making me into a Coke bottle rather than the usual Coke can temporarily.

They also thrust up my boobs and give me nice cleavage.

However, I do not see the point of under-bust corsets, except for waist reduction, as they do not provide any support to my boobs, and they need all the support they can get at my age.

I bought one to wear for waist training on a day to day basis. However, I cannot get the top of the corset to stay under the bra at the back. Hence I seldom wear it.

Yet, both new gents I am meeting next month requested for the under-bust corset to be worn independently. Both are allegedly boobs men.

Please, the good people of FAB, please enlighten me on the allure of under-bust corset, as I do not get it.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tits!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

it gives you a waist but leaves the boobies free to be played with....they can't get near the girls under all the steel bones of a full one

over a year ago

Maybe they have an aversion to tummies!

over a year ago

"Tits!"

Tits! + 1!

over a year ago

I know that, however, the gents can still get to my boobs eventually when I wear over-bust ones.

over a year ago

i love corsets and have bloody loads lol im not keen on under bust onnes tho i think they give you a better shape if they are full corsets

i dont really have the tits to be having them hanging out lol

over a year ago

Neither do I, as everything headed south years ago. Hence I am not keen on them.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Neither do I, as everything headed south years ago. Hence I am not keen on them. "
get a strapless bra to match?

over a year ago

I looked at buying one online tonight, and the lady in the pic had a lil strappy top under it, it was difficult to decide if i found it a sexy item, although i liked the overall look. Something different, and indeed, as the lady stated, much easier access to the breastcles, without your nips poking your eyes out

over a year ago

"it gives you a waist but leaves the boobies free to be played with....they can't get near the girls under all the steel bones of a full one "

over a year ago

"Neither do I, as everything headed south years ago. Hence I am not keen on them. get a strapless bra to match?"

Can't wear strapless bra due to insufficient support for my liking.

over a year ago

I much prefer my underbust to regular corsets... I have too small boobies so most of the time normal corsets just squash them flat

Also as said above it's a pain in the arse getting out of corsets, I can just play in me underbust

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Neither do I, as everything headed south years ago. Hence I am not keen on them. get a strapless bra to match?

"

get the right bra! Mine are held firmly in place by mine...shop around abd get a good one

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I frequently wear underbust (steel boned) corsets for play/ to clubs. They give my boobs sufficient support to be uplifted but are more comfy for play than a full corset. I also am more comfy in them for long periods as I feel my boobs are thrust too high in a full one.

Will probably end up changing into an underbust one at the beach party

over a year ago

"Neither do I, as everything headed south years ago. Hence I am not keen on them. get a strapless bra to match?

get the right bra! Mine are held firmly in place by mine...shop around abd get a good one "

I only wear Fantasie or Freya as they suit me.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

get the right bra! Mine are held firmly in place by mine...shop around abd get a good one

I only wear Fantasie or Freya as they suit me. "

All three of mine are Fantasie.....very comfy and give me a great shape...took me ages to find a strapless bra that fitted properly

over a year ago

There is still the issue of the top of the under-bust corset not being strapped down by the bra, no matter what bra I wear.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"There is still the issue of the top of the under-bust corset not being strapped down by the bra, no matter what bra I wear. "
bra goes underneath said corset...but if they are not for you have you tried wearing a "wench" top underneath your underbust corset?

over a year ago

"I frequently wear underbust (steel boned) corsets for play/ to clubs. They give my boobs sufficient support to be uplifted but are more comfy for play than a full corset. I also am more comfy in them for long periods as I feel my boobs are thrust too high in a full one.

Will probably end up changing into an underbust one at the beach party "

What, if i may ask, do you wear along with this then?... x

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Tits tits tits

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Is an underbust same as a waist cincher? I've got a made to measure proper boned basque/corset that my mate made me (she's on here, PM if you want her details) but it's a bastard to get in and out of and I was talking in a sexy lingerie shop about waist cinchers so am thinking about one, but like many my boobs are more southern than KFC so not sure (although gents have complimented them so maybe it's just a female body dysmorphia thing)......maybe I'll just stick to the burkha (boned of course!)

over a year ago

"There is still the issue of the top of the under-bust corset not being strapped down by the bra, no matter what bra I wear. bra goes underneath said corset...but if they are not for you have you tried wearing a "wench" top underneath your underbust corset? "

I have not thought about wearing a corset shirt or whatever with it, as I seldom wear the under-bust corset to be worth the bother.

However, I guess I should look into it a bit more.

over a year ago

"Is an underbust same as a waist cincher? "

I believe they are one and the same.

over a year ago

Hmmmmm what do men like in something that covers everything from tits to cunt?

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"I frequently wear underbust (steel boned) corsets for play/ to clubs. They give my boobs sufficient support to be uplifted but are more comfy for play than a full corset. I also am more comfy in them for long periods as I feel my boobs are thrust too high in a full one.

What, if i may ask, do you wear along with this then?... x"

On top? - In a club nothing other than nipple jewels, quite often, sometimes a long necklace. (so, yes, boobs are out on show) For playing I often wear a sheer dark/ patterned top to the meet or something like a very fitted at the top dress where you wouldn't be able to tell there was no bra. Or, if I know them and I'm not meeting in a public place (or at least not for very long!) then it could be the underbust corset with a thong and stockings, all covered by a long coat :D :D

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"Is an underbust same as a waist cincher?

"

Thanks, I may look into getting my mate to make me one, one does like one's boobs played with and when it takes 10 mins to get outta the corset........

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Thanks, I may look into getting my mate to make me one, one does like one's boobs played with and when it takes 10 mins to get outta the corset........ "

Did I mention men like tits

over a year ago

What, if i may ask, do you wear along with this then?... x

On top? - In a club nothing other than nipple jewels, quite often, sometimes a long necklace. (so, yes, boobs are out on show) For playing I often wear a sheer dark/ patterned top to the meet or something like a very fitted at the top dress where you wouldn't be able to tell there was no bra. Or, if I know them and I'm not meeting in a public place (or at least not for very long!) then it could be the underbust corset with a thong and stockings, all covered by a long coat :D :D"

I like the use of underwear as outer wear, and the style i see the pic i liked anyways was a leopard one, with a black lil vest top underneath it... I know to let them swing free for playing lol, i meant, if say to go clubbing (normal clubbing lol) xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/12 22:50:31]

over a year ago

"Tits tits tits "

Me too!!!

By *avy1999Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I can only assume that your gentlemen admirers are harbouring a deep-rooted fetish brought on from watching Vivien Leigh being strapped into one in GWTW.

over a year ago

I have an underbust showgirl costume. It is very comfortable as my body is firmly encased and it does up with sturdy hook and eye as well as zip fastenings. It shows off my curves.

My boobs are free though. I usually stick some diamante nipple tassles on them and they bounce when I move and the tassles jiggle about.

Do you know I have absolutely no idea why men like my full 36FF breasts jiggling about rather than being kept flat

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"I know that, however, the gents can still get to my boobs eventually when I wear over-bust ones. "

remembers to take a tin opener to the beach party

over a year ago

Not planning to wear one at the Beach Party, as it will be too hot.

Christmas Party later this year, definitely.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Not planning to wear one at the Beach Party, as it will be too hot.

Christmas Party later this year, definitely.

"

yes ive had second thoughts too....

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

This thread needs less talk and more pictures!

over a year ago

"

Can l just observe a couple of things (and no not your boobs although they are wonderfully observable) firstly it is the lady that makes the outfit and not the other way round. And secondly you would look good in anything x

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

wow well look at period drama to see heaving bosoms the ladies look gorgeous in them and the sight of cleavage is a real turn on Breasts are Beautiful

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"This thread needs less talk and more pictures! "

Tits, you mean tits

This thread needs more tits

Post new Message to Thread