Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Today Eurgh today

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well after a shit day, i came home and thought id have a tinker in the garage...

Ive only gone and locked myself out the house haven't i now sat waiting for the locksmith...

Hows ur day been faberoons?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Well after a shit day, i came home and thought id have a tinker in the garage...

Ive only gone and locked myself out the house haven't i now sat waiting for the locksmith...

Hows ur day been faberoons? "

You narna! .

Mines been good, gonna be getting trained up in otoscopy in work so gonna be dealing with eyes and ears now

over a year ago

"Well after a shit day, i came home and thought id have a tinker in the garage...

You narna! .

Mines been good, gonna be getting trained up in otoscopy in work so gonna be dealing with eyes and ears now "

Fabulous thats good tinds, so soon you'll be our go too for our health mot's with a happy ending

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Awful. Spent the past 2 days in bed really poorly x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Ya twat

Shoulda come to mine for a brew instead and borrowed a hairpin to break into yours.

Quick question.... is the back door unlocked and a swift hurdle over the fence a cheaper solution?

I don't doubt you've already thought of that, but ya never know.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

You narna! .

Mines been good, gonna be getting trained up in otoscopy in work so gonna be dealing with eyes and ears now

Fabulous thats good tinds, so soon you'll be our go too for our health mot's with a happy ending "

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

You narna! .

Mines been good, gonna be getting trained up in otoscopy in work so gonna be dealing with eyes and ears now "

NERD!

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

You narna! .

NERD! "

But you like me nerdy

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

It's been a decent day. It started stressfully (because we thought an appointment at 10:00 was at 10:45 and we're getting ready all leisurely at 09:30 still) but got much better. Mr KC and I went shopping for bits for our little holiday, had lunch together, I went to the gym, we had a late afternoon bedroom sojourn and a relaxing shower, before the less relaxing return from nursery

By *elightfulharmonyWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

At least you have your phone to call said lock smith and get lost in fab til they arrive x

over a year ago

"Awful. Spent the past 2 days in bed really poorly x"

Oh no sparkles, is it a summer bug? Hope you have a speedy recovery

over a year ago

"Ya twat

Shoulda come to mine for a brew instead and borrowed a hairpin to break into yours.

Quick question.... is the back door unlocked and a swift hurdle over the fence a cheaper solution?

I don't doubt you've already thought of that, but ya never know."

Damn it! That would have been a quicker solution the time burts taking to get here!

Well, id allready tried that but the doors on the back are open from the inside only, unfortunately theyre locked too

over a year ago

Cheshire

I’m currently in isolation due to a big op on my knee tomoz so awaiting dominos as a final feast before I go NBM happy days!! x

over a year ago

"It's been a decent day. It started stressfully (because we thought an appointment at 10:00 was at 10:45 and we're getting ready all leisurely at 09:30 still) but got much better. Mr KC and I went shopping for bits for our little holiday, had lunch together, I went to the gym, we had a late afternoon bedroom sojourn and a relaxing shower, before the less relaxing return from nursery "

Brill sounds good, where you of on your hols?

over a year ago

"I’m currently in isolation due to a big op on my knee tomoz so awaiting dominos as a final feast before I go NBM happy days!! x"

What pizza you gone for? I may actually order a driveway domino's i hope your op goes well

over a year ago

North West

"It's been a decent day. It started stressfully (because we thought an appointment at 10:00 was at 10:45 and we're getting ready all leisurely at 09:30 still) but got much better. Mr KC and I went shopping for bits for our little holiday, had lunch together, I went to the gym, we had a late afternoon bedroom sojourn and a relaxing shower, before the less relaxing return from nursery

Brill sounds good, where you of on your hols? "

Going on a massive adventure to Mallorca (last min)

over a year ago

Cheshire

"I’m currently in isolation due to a big op on my knee tomoz so awaiting dominos as a final feast before I go NBM happy days!! x

What pizza you gone for? I may actually order a driveway domino's i hope your op goes well "

Thanks why not treat yourself turn your shit day into a good one can’t go wrong with pizza well I was going to go with the pepperoni hot, but thinking better of that choice went with the pepperoni passion loving the tracker too its here

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Weirdly enough I did the same last Wednesday OP but with kids in tow too. Had to go visit my mam and have tea at hers. Hope you're not still locked out

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

how much to get back in?

By *EAT..85Woman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I hope you're not out in the cold for too long. I've done this twice. Except that the keys were in my pocket all along one of those times....

My mum keeps a spare key of mine hidden in her garden now

over a year ago

"It's been a decent day. It started stressfully (because we thought an appointment at 10:00 was at 10:45 and we're getting ready all leisurely at 09:30 still) but got much better. Mr KC and I went shopping for bits for our little holiday, had lunch together, I went to the gym, we had a late afternoon bedroom sojourn and a relaxing shower, before the less relaxing return from nursery

Going on a massive adventure to Mallorca (last min) "

Ohhh envious have a fab time

over a year ago

"I’m currently in isolation due to a big op on my knee tomoz so awaiting dominos as a final feast before I go NBM happy days!! x

What pizza you gone for? I may actually order a driveway domino's i hope your op goes well

Thanks why not treat yourself turn your shit day into a good one can’t go wrong with pizza well I was going to go with the pepperoni hot, but thinking better of that choice went with the pepperoni passion loving the tracker too its here "

Yes! Enjoy, the american hot is my favour

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Clothes shopping with teenagers.

I'm exhausted

over a year ago

"Weirdly enough I did the same last Wednesday OP but with kids in tow too. Had to go visit my mam and have tea at hers. Hope you're not still locked out "

Hes here, im in nightmare isnt it. I did have a hidden key but got about ott with security after i had my car stolen out the garage in the night

over a year ago

North West

Going on a massive adventure to Mallorca (last min)

Ohhh envious have a fab time "

It could all go tits up, and that's just my new swimsuit

Will be sending colleagues helpful daily pictures to highlight our circumstances and my PT has also insisted I remind him daily of the fact he's working in a basement gym 5 days a week

over a year ago

how much to get back in?"

£40 hes a mate of a mate

over a year ago

"I hope you're not out in the cold for too long. I've done this twice. Except that the keys were in my pocket all along one of those times....

My mum keeps a spare key of mine hidden in her garden now "

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"Weirdly enough I did the same last Wednesday OP but with kids in tow too. Had to go visit my mam and have tea at hers. Hope you're not still locked out

Hes here, im in nightmare isnt it. I did have a hidden key but got about ott with security after i had my car stolen out the garage in the night "

I can't bring myself to leave a key outside I worry too much. Glad you've sorted it, time to chill now

Post new Message to Thread