Good morning to all the future crypto millionaires

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

So pleased I cashed out April 14 , it was a bit of luck tbh, I was drip feeding for about 6 months, then when it hit that third peak 14 March I put a significant amount in I had saved for property, spent a month in a cold sweat waiting for the tiniest gain. Overall cashed out 32 grand up so no complaints.

Jokers will never sell , they will hold right until it’s worth zero , they are frozen and don’t know what to do because they never set buy and sell points . If I had any left I’d sell the lot and buy a ton of silver

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Made some decent money on Chainlink cashed out and put it all stocks in plug power then cashed that in yesterday. The very fact I was in on the pump and dump taught me a valuable lesson about crypto so I avoid now.

Saving the pot now for a bit of day trading on the side.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So pleased I cashed out April 14 , it was a bit of luck tbh, I was drip feeding for about 6 months, then when it hit that third peak 14 March I put a significant amount in I had saved for property, spent a month in a cold sweat waiting for the tiniest gain. Overall cashed out 32 grand up so no complaints.

Jokers will never sell , they will hold right until it’s worth zero , they are frozen and don’t know what to do because they never set buy and sell points . If I had any left I’d sell the lot and buy a ton of silver "

Good move.. commodities are down too from their all time high. I think it's time for growth stocks.

Post new Message to Thread