FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I don’t want to fuck you all through the night ..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I dunno, maybe about an hour will do, maybe a little bit longer if we’re including a few cuddles and basking in the afterglow and all that?

I can’t be going all night, not at my age, I’m not getting any younger you know and my back isn’t quite what it was so all that thrusting really isn’t going to be all that good for it, and I just like my sleep too much to be perfectly honest with you.

I think I might get a bit bored after a while anyway, there’s only so much non-stop pumping I can do .. I’d imagine if I started at oooh, let’s say around 9pm or something like that, then come the early hours .. maybe 1am or 2am, you know after about 4 or 5 hours of non-stop sex .. it would all start to feel a little bit samey to be honest. And after I’ve had a pop or two my libido tends to drop off anyway, truth be told.

Maybe we can just have a nice cup of tea and a snuggle up on the settee instead rather than expect me to be a stallion all through the night?

I must be shit at sex though, right? I mean everyone else on here likes to go on all through the night don’t they?

How about you?

Gents this is your chance to impress the ladies and regale us all with tales about your amazing stamina and sexual endurance.

Ladies, this is your chance to say how you love to pleasured all through the night and find a *real* man that’s up for the task ... I mean if you’re gonna find such a specimen then where better than an internet fuck site, right?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

I’ve never had a problem holding off Cumming so I guess I could say I’ve got great stamina but honestly anything over about an hour and I’m done, whether I cum or not.

My friend used to fake cum multiple times in a night so he could fuck all night. He said all his meets were 3-5 hours of sex none stop

Sounds boring as fuck to me, I’d prefer to just get it done in 30 and actually enjoy their company for the rest of the time. Make some food and spoon. Mindless jack hammering doesn’t sound appealing

over a year ago

"I’ve never had a problem holding off Cumming so I guess I could say I’ve got great stamina but honestly anything over about an hour and I’m done, whether I cum or not.

My friend used to fake cum multiple times in a night so he could fuck all night. He said all his meets were 3-5 hours of sex none stop

Sounds boring as fuck to me, I’d prefer to just get it done in 30 and actually enjoy their company for the rest of the time. Make some food and spoon. Mindless jack hammering doesn’t sound appealing "

We’re on the wrong site, mate. I tell you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn’t want to have sex continuously for hours to be honest. Don’t think I ever have either.

Even when I was with my long term ex he would put the film Constantine on and I’d see the opening scene where the demon goes in the mirror and it smashes outside but not in 9 years did I ever finish that film. Sex would always happen, also the film U571 and I couldn’t even say what that was about as it looked so fucking boring I would initiate sex instead but would always be done by end credits.

These days if I’m with a guy there’s lots and lots of foreplay, then sex which is always quite quick, then kissing and cuddling, some sleep, I’ll wake up like I always do and start fiddling with the guy, sucking him off or sticking my tongue up his arse and then sex will happen again followed by more cuddling and sleep and then sex in the morning.

All night continuous sex wouldn’t appeal.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

Obviously if there's football on the telly, then you don't start till its finished and then only depending on the score OP

Who doesn't like cuddles and mixing it up - I agree thrusting all night is boring xx

PS I'm looking for cuddles, kink, a bit of thrusting and a good night's sleep. Then we can start again in the morning xx

PPS phone to be left at home or downstairs OP

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t want to have sex continuously for hours to be honest. Don’t think I ever have either.

Even when I was with my long term ex he would put the film Constantine on and I’d see the opening scene where the demon goes in the mirror and it smashes outside but not in 9 years did I ever finish that film. Sex would always happen, also the film U571 and I couldn’t even say what that was about as it looked so fucking boring I would initiate sex instead but would always be done by end credits.

These days if I’m with a guy there’s lots and lots of foreplay, then sex which is always quite quick, then kissing and cuddling, some sleep, I’ll wake up like I always do and start fiddling with the guy, sucking him off or sticking my tongue up his arse and then sex will happen again followed by more cuddling and sleep and then sex in the morning.

All night continuous sex wouldn’t appeal. "

I need to find myself a lass who’ll wake me up by sticking their tongue up my arse!

Mind you, my arse after a sweaty 7mins of wild sex the night before and a humid clammy night.. do ya *really* wanna go there?

over a year ago

"Obviously if there's football on the telly, then you don't start till its finished and then only depending on the score OP

Who doesn't like cuddles and mixing it up - I agree thrusting all night is boring xx

PS I'm looking for cuddles, kink, a bit of thrusting and a good night's sleep. Then we can start again in the morning xx

PPS phone to be left at home or downstairs OP "

yes. Superb advice!!!

over a year ago

I like to play for hours, but it's not all sex. It's foreplay, it's restraint, it's massage, it's teasing, it's sex, then a pause for 20 minutes while we both recover and cuddle/chat, then I'll be like... "Right, what toys didn't we just use? This time I'll take charge". Lol

And then we go again. But it would realistically still last about 4 or 5 hours and then I'll be wanting to go to sleep!!

By *arbarianzCouple
over a year ago

BARNSTAPLE

K wants 30-45 mins.. after that, weve got gaming to do or shows to watch!

over a year ago

"I like to play for hours, but it's not all sex. It's foreplay, it's restraint, it's massage, it's teasing, it's sex, then a pause for 20 minutes while we both recover and cuddle/chat, then I'll be like... "Right, what toys didn't we just use? This time I'll take charge". Lol

And then we go again. But it would realistically still last about 4 or 5 hours and then I'll be wanting to go to sleep!!"

But what if there’s something *really* good on the telly? I dunno, Newsnight or a repeat of Goodnight Sweetheart or something?

over a year ago

"K wants 30-45 mins.. after that, weve got gaming to do or shows to watch! "

well exactly! Me and K would get on well, I think!

over a year ago

A few years ago had an all night continuous MMF and it all got a bit monotonous and samey after a few hours. By the end it was just going through the motions and the orgasms where barely worth it.

Much rather have more foreplay then sex once.

over a year ago

"I like to play for hours, but it's not all sex. It's foreplay, it's restraint, it's massage, it's teasing, it's sex, then a pause for 20 minutes while we both recover and cuddle/chat, then I'll be like... "Right, what toys didn't we just use? This time I'll take charge". Lol

And then we go again. But it would realistically still last about 4 or 5 hours and then I'll be wanting to go to sleep!!

But what if there’s something *really* good on the telly? I dunno, Newsnight or a repeat of Goodnight Sweetheart or something?"

Perhaps that's the difference between long term relationship sex and new sex?

over a year ago

"A few years ago had an all night continuous MMF and it all got a bit monotonous and samey after a few hours. By the end it was just going through the motions and the orgasms where barely worth it.

Much rather have more foreplay then sex once."

I hear ya. Come 3am aren’t you all looking at your watches thinking.. gawd when will this all just END!? I think I would be.

over a year ago

But what if there’s something *really* good on the telly? I dunno, Newsnight or a repeat of Goodnight Sweetheart or something?

Perhaps that's the difference between long term relationship sex and new sex? "

I think you’re right, new sex is a few hours of sweaty experimentation, long term relationship sex is more “not tonight, darling. It’s your birthday next week isn’t it? We’ll do it then”

over a year ago

Much prefer a bit of sex then maybe out for dinner, flirting, more build up. More sex for a couple of hours. Then sleep, wake up in the night horny for some more sex. More sleep then a bit more sex up to the time we have to leave the hotel. That would be a typical overnight meet for me.

However in a relationship I would be happy with a hour or 2 then I would be done.

over a year ago

But what if there’s something *really* good on the telly? I dunno, Newsnight or a repeat of Goodnight Sweetheart or something?"

I used to love goodnight sweetheart! Takes me back!

Also I love a sweaty arse, they’re the best. I’ve even had a blow back with accidental farts in my mouth whilst rimming a sleeping guy but it doesn’t deter me.

over a year ago

I find it a bit off putting when men say they can go for hours/all a night, because I always wonder whether that’s going to feel like a lot of pressure to keep up, even though I’ve worn men out before.

I like to go for a bit, but as Kitty said, it’s different things, massage, kissing, restraint or something like that.

Then take a break, have a breather and some chocolate, have nice cuddles and a chat, then go again

over a year ago

Going for several hours (if not all night) is fine as a one off, every now and again event…but to make it the norm? I’d never get any work done during the week, I’d be knackered

over a year ago

"A few years ago had an all night continuous MMF and it all got a bit monotonous and samey after a few hours. By the end it was just going through the motions and the orgasms where barely worth it.

Much rather have more foreplay then sex once.

I hear ya. Come 3am aren’t you all looking at your watches thinking.. gawd when will this all just END!? I think I would be. "

That's pretty much what it was like in the early hours.

over a year ago

Also I love a sweaty arse, they’re the best. I’ve even had a blow back with accidental farts in my mouth whilst rimming a sleeping guy but it doesn’t deter me. "

How was the sweaty arse comment related to the one above??

over a year ago

"Much prefer a bit of sex then maybe out for dinner, flirting, more build up. More sex for a couple of hours. Then sleep, wake up in the night horny for some more sex. More sleep then a bit more sex up to the time we have to leave the hotel. That would be a typical overnight meet for me.

However in a relationship I would be happy with a hour or 2 then I would be done. "

Ooh I can’t do that wake up in the middle of the night thing, my mouth gets all dry, breath smells like a baboons arse (I’d imagine, never smelt a baboons arse but hey, you know what I mean) and I’m totally incoherent for the first 30 mins after I wake up. And I need a wee.

over a year ago

"I find it a bit off putting when men say they can go for hours/all a night, because I always wonder whether that’s going to feel like a lot of pressure to keep up, even though I’ve worn men out before.

I like to go for a bit, but as Kitty said, it’s different things, massage, kissing, restraint or something like that.

Then take a break, have a breather and some chocolate, have nice cuddles and a chat, then go again "

Chocolate!!! Now we’re talking!

over a year ago

Also I love a sweaty arse, they’re the best. I’ve even had a blow back with accidental farts in my mouth whilst rimming a sleeping guy but it doesn’t deter me. "

never change, Annie!

over a year ago

"Going for several hours (if not all night) is fine as a one off, every now and again event…but to make it the norm? I’d never get any work done during the week, I’d be knackered"

I know, right! I definitely need my beauty sleep. I get proper grumpy if I get over-tired.

over a year ago

Also I love a sweaty arse, they’re the best. I’ve even had a blow back with accidental farts in my mouth whilst rimming a sleeping guy but it doesn’t deter me.

How was the sweaty arse comment related to the one above?? "

She’s combining two separate answers, to 2 separate replies I made!

By *melia DominaTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I can't be doing without my beauty sleep. Hell I need as much off that I can get!

Would rather play and have fun during the day. Brunch, chat and tease work out boundaries, limits etc. Then take matters into hand. Extend the fore play and delay the orgasms for a good few hours. Come 7pm the crescendo. Aftecare and Clean up. Discuss the good points and points to improve or expand on. Chuck them out. Dive into a bath snuggle up for the evening in my cosy bed.

That'll do for me thank you...

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I've always thought 15 minutes is plenty. But then it doesn't take me long.

over a year ago

"I can't be doing without my beauty sleep. Hell I need as much off that I can get!

Would rather play and have fun during the day. Brunch, chat and tease work out boundaries, limits etc. Then take matters into hand. Extend the fore play and delay the orgasms for a good few hours. Come 7pm the crescendo. Aftecare and Clean up. Discuss the good points and points to improve or expand on. Chuck them out. Dive into a bath snuggle up for the evening in my cosy bed.

That'll do for me thank you... "

Well, yes, that sounds perfect. Especially the ‘Chuck them out and have a bath’ bit.. my fave bit!

over a year ago

"I've always thought 15 minutes is plenty. But then it doesn't take me long."

You and me would get on just fine!

over a year ago

I mean realistically speaking, the “pounding” can only last so long right? I like changing it up, and lots of foreplay before, bit of sucking and rimming and kissing. Teasing lots…’but the actual fucking. It can’t be a 2/3 hours straight pounding! It’s boring even if you change positions..

Regarding the whole night Fuck, I think it’s only decent and possible for me with nice decent breaks in between, a bit of conversation, some massages, etc then start again.

I had a good one a couple months ago where we managed to squeeze in one of the fucks in between waiting for pizza/uber eats. It was hot and by the time we were done, we got the pizza! Best thing ever.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Couple of hours, cuddles and fall asleep together, wake up in the middle of the night a quickie again, more snuggles and snoozing then sleepy morning sex to wake up with

over a year ago

"I mean realistically speaking, the “pounding” can only last so long right? I like changing it up, and lots of foreplay before, bit of sucking and rimming and kissing. Teasing lots…’but the actual fucking. It can’t be a 2/3 hours straight pounding! It’s boring even if you change positions..

Regarding the whole night Fuck, I think it’s only decent and possible for me with nice decent breaks in between, a bit of conversation, some massages, etc then start again.

I had a good one a couple months ago where we managed to squeeze in one of the fucks in between waiting for pizza/uber eats. It was hot and by the time we were done, we got the pizza! Best thing ever.

"

I agree, have a break in between the action. In my case, I like to have a break between 10pm and 9am...

over a year ago

"Couple of hours, cuddles and fall asleep together, wake up in the middle of the night a quickie again, more snuggles and snoozing then sleepy morning sex to wake up with "

Sounds idyllic, except that middle one. Can we forget that one and sleep through?

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

Well indeed, that’s exactly what I look like the minute the sex-timer clicks over to 61 minutes .. it’s gone on far too long!

over a year ago

"I mean realistically speaking, the “pounding” can only last so long right? I like changing it up, and lots of foreplay before, bit of sucking and rimming and kissing. Teasing lots…’but the actual fucking. It can’t be a 2/3 hours straight pounding! It’s boring even if you change positions..

I agree, have a break in between the action. In my case, I like to have a break between 10pm and 9am..."

Haha is that when the shop closes? Fair enough

I think that evening we stopped at 1.30am. My eyes just wanted to sleep at the end

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

Generally I allow about 5hrs maximum for a meet. Never overnighters unless it's someone I know very well, I've absolutely no desire to sleep in a room with a stranger, if the meet involves a hotel stay I will always book my own room and sleep in it.

over a year ago

"I dunno, maybe about an hour will do, maybe a little bit longer if we’re including a few cuddles and basking in the afterglow and all that?

I can’t be going all night, not at my age, I’m not getting any younger you know and my back isn’t quite what it was so all that thrusting really isn’t going to be all that good for it, and I just like my sleep too much to be perfectly honest with you.

I think I might get a bit bored after a while anyway, there’s only so much non-stop pumping I can do .. I’d imagine if I started at oooh, let’s say around 9pm or something like that, then come the early hours .. maybe 1am or 2am, you know after about 4 or 5 hours of non-stop sex .. it would all start to feel a little bit samey to be honest. And after I’ve had a pop or two my libido tends to drop off anyway, truth be told.

Maybe we can just have a nice cup of tea and a snuggle up on the settee instead rather than expect me to be a stallion all through the night?

I must be shit at sex though, right? I mean everyone else on here likes to go on all through the night don’t they?

How about you?

Gents this is your chance to impress the ladies and regale us all with tales about your amazing stamina and sexual endurance.

Ladies, this is your chance to say how you love to pleasured all through the night and find a *real* man that’s up for the task ... I mean if you’re gonna find such a specimen then where better than an internet fuck site, right?

"

What you have just suggested sounds boring and not intimate at all.

I like passionate fun that leaves us both pushed to our limits and totally satisfied. It doesn’t relate to “place A into B until finished”.

over a year ago

"Generally I allow about 5hrs maximum for a meet. Never overnighters unless it's someone I know very well, I've absolutely no desire to sleep in a room with a stranger, if the meet involves a hotel stay I will always book my own room and sleep in it. "

Amen!! I really find that actually sleeping with someone in bed, it’s very intimate. I mean it’s something you can do with a friend (sharing a bed) but it’s because you have some sort of bond/intimacy with them.

So the idea of sleeping all night with a stranger seems alien to me. Like I need my space haha

over a year ago

15mins in my house, thats why I’m here

over a year ago

"I dunno, maybe about an hour will do, maybe a little bit longer if we’re including a few cuddles and basking in the afterglow and all that?

How about you?

What you have just suggested sounds boring and not intimate at all.

I like passionate fun that leaves us both pushed to our limits and totally satisfied. It doesn’t relate to “place A into B until finished”."

Told you I was shit at sex!

By *sm265Woman
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Generally I allow about 5hrs maximum for a meet. Never overnighters unless it's someone I know very well, I've absolutely no desire to sleep in a room with a stranger, if the meet involves a hotel stay I will always book my own room and sleep in it.

Amen!! I really find that actually sleeping with someone in bed, it’s very intimate. I mean it’s something you can do with a friend (sharing a bed) but it’s because you have some sort of bond/intimacy with them.

So the idea of sleeping all night with a stranger seems alien to me. Like I need my space haha "

Yep, cuddling up and sleeping beside a person is what I'd expect in a relationship, definitely not from a fab meet.

over a year ago

Couldn't disagree more dude!

Its not just straight sex, the foreplay, teasing, massage, etc giving each other oral, as well as penetration, its event sex, not a quicky!

If I wanted that I might as well get married!

over a year ago

"Couldn't disagree more dude!

Its not just straight sex, the foreplay, teasing, massage, etc giving each other oral, as well as penetration, its event sex, not a quicky!

If I wanted that I might as well get married! "

And you certainly make it an event xxx

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I love the cuddles and the talking. Mind you i don't do nights only day meets as i need my sleep. I don't mind a round two though.

over a year ago

It's a good topic I think. As I've got older the fucking bit has got smaller, and all of the other stuff (playing, toys, experimenting, foreplay, just plain hanging out together) has become way more important. I mean, I can fuck for hours, just to make that clear...

over a year ago

"I love the cuddles and the talking. Mind you i don't do nights only day meets as i need my sleep. I don't mind a round two though. "

To be fair I’m a sleep over dick kinda girl. Sleeping beauty hahaha

Jokes aside, when it doubt, always choose a beauty sleep haha(hence why I’d never answer a 3am booty call)

over a year ago

How about you?

"

Damn, that’s wiped out all my fantasies about you all in one post.

Seriously though there’s more to sex than the constant thrusting, I like lots of foreplay, teasing, touching, and lots of kissing too. So lots of time to recover in between the thrusting x

over a year ago

Disappointed at the lack of “speak for yourself mate, I’m like an industrial piston me..” responses so far tbf...

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I don’t do overnight meets so I don’t want to be doing anything all night. I will take all day though. Let’s say 9-5

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/21 17:54:18]

over a year ago

That's a full time contract.

Blimey lol

over a year ago

Too much sex would be a waste of good sleep

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nah, hours of penetrative sex sounds sore.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I like long meets with lots of foreplay but actual fucking will only last a few minutes. I like the breaks in between fucking when cuddling and pillow talk happens.

over a year ago

"I wouldn’t want to have sex continuously for hours to be honest. Don’t think I ever have either.

All night continuous sex wouldn’t appeal. "

Would love to be woke up by someone waking my dick up

Post new Message to Thread