Lol not quite but that would scare me shitless

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 20:09:41]

over a year ago

Years ago I lived on a 1st floor flat, my husband was out one evening. And I was washing up, which faces a window. So my back is to the hallway. Anyways washing up and I heard my husband coming up the stairs, And I looked up at the reflection in the window and my husband walked past and into the bedroom. My cat jumped up on the draining board. Staring at the hallway and started to hiss. I'm chatting away and asking if he had a good time. My husband didn't come home for another hour.

(This is the same flat that had crucifixes and Jesus's nailed to the loft beams with a school chair and table underneath).

A week later we had a friend round and we all jumped at what sounded like someone smashing our window. We all ran round the flat, no broken windows. So we thought maybe our cars? Ran outside, everything fine. Started banging on downstairs neighbours checking if they were alright. They heard it too and thought it was us as it sounded like it was upstairs. Absolutely nothing was broken.

Only experience of things happening that neither of us could explain. Maybe paranormal. Who knows!

over a year ago

Doodoo doodoo...doodoo dooo

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Ghosts live in trees

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I wanna hear real ghost stories. Paranormal activity "

So you’re asking me to put the willies up you?

over a year ago

"I wanna hear real ghost stories. Paranormal activity

So you’re asking me to put the willies up you? "

Echo echo echo

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

@MrsSaphire. That is crazy stuff.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Voodoo is real

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Life is ultimately meaningless and we are less than spec on the face of world history

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

If ya seen me in the morning that would be enough to scare the shit outta anyone

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"If ya seen me in the morning that would be enough to scare the shit outta anyone "

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Dont pee underneath a tree

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

On more than one occasion have had car driving very close behind me, with no turn off, to suddenly disappear from my mirror,and no they hadn't crashed.

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"On more than one occasion have had car driving very close behind me, with no turn off, to suddenly disappear from my mirror,and no they hadn't crashed. "

The police

over a year ago

Oh god in 2009 my best friend had been living in this particular house for just 3 months, I was pregnant at the time and wondered why she’d never let me sleep over.

The house looked normal but it just felt very heavy when you went inside. My friend didn’t tell me everything that happened until after she moved out but this one evening, was warm but no windows open or anything and we were both sat on the sofa and her daughter had a small ball pit tent on the floor, we were chatting and all 4 sides of the tent just went up in the air and stayed upright for about 5 seconds, I said laur what’s doing that and she just said please don’t acknowledge it so just carried on chatting.

When she finally moved out she said about the last straw was when she heard bangs on her daughters cot even though she was sound asleep, sounds like people stamping up the stairs, she rang her mum at 2am to pick her up. Got her daughter and her into the car, all curtains were closed, when they were in the car her mother said Laur look at the house, All the curtains were open upstairs and down stairs and the vertical blinds were open!

Tv would just randomly go off and just show static, she had various electricians out and no faults.

It just felt like a horrible presence there!

By *oonLightShadowWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I used to attract alot of spirits when i was younger.. not so much now but maybe thats with being stuck in.

in brief heres a few..

1. Cottage in cornwall, items moved, iron bolt went missing, all clock turned back in time in sync, dark figure - thought it was someone entering property.

2. Had a few footsteps and hellos when alot of work was done in house for awhile

3. Dog - hear him and see imprint on bed when his ghost got on.

4. sat in a car at a pub.. no key in ignition and lights, wipers and radio came on full - after experiencing a sinister feeling in the pub.

5. seen various figures in older clothing and when ive said to others look at them.. they couldnt see anything.

6. Been 'ghost hunting' scared myself with ouija boards and being grabbed by a spirit

so most think im a little crazy.. i dont blame them haha but i wasnt a believer until more and more happened

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bloody hell. Thats crazy. Better get an exorcist in there x

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

"On more than one occasion have had car driving very close behind me, with no turn off, to suddenly disappear from my mirror,and no they hadn't crashed.

The police "

more like madness

over a year ago

I live in a Victorian era house in the country. I never believed in any of it until i moved and renovated this home, ive had so so many issues here from doors slamming, items moving, items being broken,ive had workmen leave the site when i was having the work done and extension done and the most worrying a feeling of being held down or sat on in bed. Which my 5 year old niece has experienced & x wife.

Now ive had people round to bless the house, local ghost hunter (well known off tv) round to try and communicate ect, they found that it was one room in the house that activity is gravitated through, which is my neices room i moved her out of the room into another because of issues. that rooms remains locked, My time in this house has been testing.

By *wing-a-LingCouple
over a year ago

London

This happened 14 years ago, and not in the UK but where I (Mr) originally come from.

Was hanging out at a mate's house with another friend of mine. The three of us were chatting until well into the night, and by the time I left it had gone past three in the morning. So I got in my car and started the drive home. The second guy I was with brought his own car and stayed back for a bit. It was a nice drive. Radio was on, windows down, cigarette in my hand (ex smoker now). I took my usual shortcut home, which brought me through a long and empty stretch of road. It was a two lane road, separated by a concrete divider in the middle. Being three am, it was dark out there and only a handful of street lights lined the road. There was some fog in the air. Nothing too heavy, but it did mean visibility wasn't all that great. Didn't matter, as I drove along that stretch regularly and loved how deserted it always was.

So I was driving along and then suddenly, just as my car lights cut through the fog ahead, somebody hopped off the concrete divider and ran across my path. It wasn't even a normal run. It was a weird mixture between skipping and running. I slammed the brakes, swearing out loud. On instinct, I turned around to yell at the guy again, and that's when I realised something.

The reason I loved that stretch of road, the reason it was always empty, was because there was nothing around. Only an abandoned construction site where the ground had been levelled out for a new housing development to be built.

When I turned around to yell at the "guy", he was gone. And as far as my eye could see, there was nothing but flat ground. No trees, no walls, nothing. Nowhere he could've hidden or run to. He had just disappeared.

I slowed my car to a crawl, wondering what the hell I just saw. My friend then pulled up alongside me in his car and asked what I was doing, and I told him I just saw a ghost. He looked at me, understandably, like I was a moron then we laughed and drove away.

The next day, I called my mate whose house we were at and told him what happened. He then told me that a friend of his nephew's, a fourteen year old boy, was killed on that stretch of road in a hit and run a few weeks prior.

I'll be honest though, I don't believe in ghosts. No idea what it was that I saw, maybe my eyes played some kind of weird trick on me. And funnily enough, to this day when I think back on that experience, it doesn't scare me. I'm just weirded out.

over a year ago

I used to work in an old cottage hospital and heard children laughing and running in the corridor when working late alone on site.

There was also an incident where some Christmas decorations in the office started banging together despite there being no airflow in that spot.

I love a good ghost story!

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Several:

First security job that I did, I was patrolling a building in Aberdeen city centre. Part of the patrol was in a large, office. I went in and started playing the torch around and something grabbed the back of my shirt. I whipped round and there was no-one there. Nothing else happened, but I can still feel the hand grabbing my shirt.

Another:

Security on an abandoned farm in Fife. We had a security cabin next to the farmhouse, which was boarded up and secured with large metal doors. As part of the patrol, we had to check the doors were locked. The problem was, there was a light that came on in the main bedroom at night. We'd check the building, which was always freezing and there'd be no-one there. SO the light was switched off and without fail, would be on next time you went on patrol.

An electrician was called, as dodgy electrical work could start a fire, but he found nothing. He switched off the light and as he was outside chatting to me, it came back on again.

Doing a reenactment event at Sheriffmuir, I was coming down the road in the dark on my own. I heard marching footsteps behind me and moved to the side of the road and looked around, expecting to see one of the groups behind me. Nobody there. I heard the footsteps get louded until they were passing by me and then disappear off. Oddly enough, one of the few times that I didn't feel scared.

Post new Message to Thread