FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is there anything about yourself that you would like medical science to find the answer to?

Jump to newest

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Myself, I have long suffered from extremely painful periods. I have an high pain threshold (probably in part due to suffering from serious pain for one to three days per month) but despite this they have caused me to vomit, pass out, cry and spend many hours of my life cuddling an hot water bottle. I have had many many tests and no known condition has been discovered. I accepted the fact about 10 years ago that I won’t find the answer in my lifetime. Hurrah for the menopause I say!

I plan to leave my body to medical science and I hope that I can ask them to look into this further. My best guess is that I have a lot more nerve endings in my pelvic area than most. I could be entirely wrong and sadly I won’t probably ever be aware if they discovered the reason.

How about the rest of you?

Please feel free to be frivolous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

How to train my brain to lose my emotional dependency on food.

I've been taking part in a research project which involves playing a short game on an app every day. I've lost 8 pounds in a month and haven't even been trying to eat less.

We know so little about the brain. I think it's fascinating.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I was like you OP!! 1 week every month, pain so bad I would be sick, numbness in legs cause me to crash into a bus!! Years of not being believed, many, many drugs & 2 medically menopause’s didn’t help. I had endometriosis, adenomyosis & fibroids.

I would have loved my body to have been used to help find answers but all the relevant bits have now been removed & I’ve never been happier!!

J x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My brain

over a year ago

Eczema which I have had since birth, PCOS, the pain since have gall bladder removed and why I hate myself....all of this would be nice haha

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

I sneeze if I walk in to bright sunlight. What is that about?

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Geographic tongue.

There's no money in it, the consultant said, so no one can be bothered finding a cure.

over a year ago

I'd like to know why my calf muscles refuse to grow!

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I wish medical science could find a way to instantly fix my brain chemistry so that I'm not in a constant fight with depression.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Chronic pain/fatigue. I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still tired and hurty all the time.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Why am I exactly 7 inches shorter than a 6ft person

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"How to train my brain to lose my emotional dependency on food.

I've been taking part in a research project which involves playing a short game on an app every day. I've lost 8 pounds in a month and haven't even been trying to eat less.

We know so little about the brain. I think it's fascinating. "

Oh yes. I so get this too. When I signed up for weight loss surgery, the first thing they made us commit to was no more weight gain. I lost 2 stone over the next year without changing my eating habits hardly at all. A lot of it was asking myself “ am I hungry or am I mouth bored?”

I would love to come back every hundred years to find out what they have discovered about the workings of the brain.

over a year ago

Why my body “inflates” by several inches all around when I so much as just look at those little 2-packs of biscoff biscuits.

over a year ago

"Eczema which I have had since birth, PCOS, the pain since have gall bladder removed and why I hate myself....all of this would be nice haha "

Same with the eczema x

over a year ago

"Chronic pain/fatigue. I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still tired and hurty all the time. "

Have you given up wheat?

My friends kid was always suffering from chronic fatigue. He came off wheat and is now like a new child.

over a year ago

"I'd like to know why my calf muscles refuse to grow!"

Same!

over a year ago

"Why my body “inflates” by several inches all around when I so much as just look at those little 2-packs of biscoff biscuits. "

**And Jammie Dodgers

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’d like the boffins to work out why I have a ‘deaf voice’ despite being only partially deaf. If they can figure it out and fix it before I die that’d be awesome.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I was like you OP!! 1 week every month, pain so bad I would be sick, numbness in legs cause me to crash into a bus!! Years of not being believed, many, many drugs & 2 medically menopause’s didn’t help. I had endometriosis, adenomyosis & fibroids.

I would have loved my body to have been used to help find answers but all the relevant bits have now been removed & I’ve never been happier!!

J x"

So glad you found your answers and that you are no longer suffering. Unfortunately I don’t have any of those conditions ( only from the POV that I still don’t know) despite my symptoms being very similar.

Let’s rejoice in the fact that we are pain free and loving life!

over a year ago

"Why my body “inflates” by several inches all around when I so much as just look at those little 2-packs of biscoff biscuits. "

You would hate my favourite biscoff cheesecake then

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"Chronic pain/fatigue. I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still tired and hurty all the time. "

Will go for that one.

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

Yes, find me a cure for this 24/7 feckin tinnitus!

over a year ago

"Why my body “inflates” by several inches all around when I so much as just look at those little 2-packs of biscoff biscuits.

You would hate my favourite biscoff cheesecake then "

No, that’s the problem. I’d worship your cheese. Cake.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"My brain "

That’s a big area of research. What is it about your brain that you specifically want to know the answer to?

Is it why it’s overridden by your penis? Why you can never find your keys? Why you can never ask for directions when lost? Or something else

over a year ago

"I wish medical science could find a way to instantly fix my brain chemistry so that I'm not in a constant fight with depression."

If ever you want to chat mate.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Oh I feel your pain. I think there’s many of us that want to know the answer to that

over a year ago

I have hormonal issues and have since about 10yrs old... you name it I've had it. I feel your pain re shark week , I've never fainted but relate to everything else and irregularity. Endo was talked about when I was just 17.

My hormones were part of my cancer diagnosis a few years back so now I'm on blockers.

Id be curious to know what's caused me to have excessive hormones and the effects its had.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Chronic pain/fatigue. I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still tired and hurty all the time.

Have you given up wheat?

My friends kid was always suffering from chronic fatigue. He came off wheat and is now like a new child. "

I'm just trying to go gluten free again, stopped eating bread... Sob... But it's bloody expensive! Will be living on crisp breads

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Eczema which I have had since birth, PCOS, the pain since have gall bladder removed and why I hate myself....all of this would be nice haha "

Yes the first two questions I would be fascinated to know the answer to.

Your last question is probably because of your childhood and life experiences. My advice: cut out (at least temporarily) all those people that make you feel bad about yourself. Then focus on the one thing that you hate most about yourself that you can change. I have been and still am going through this process.

I love and like myself mostly these days though. It took many years to get here! And counselling

over a year ago

"I wish medical science could find a way to instantly fix my brain chemistry so that I'm not in a constant fight with depression."

Ah my dude that's really sad to hear, people close to me suffer with desperation and other mental stuff greatly. always sad to see when someone cannot appreciate the beautiful world around them fully! Start with appreciating the little things In life first, the birds chirps in the morning. They are all singing for you to lift your sprit, watch the sun rise bare footed in natural earth, drink plenty of water, take a walk down the canal, smile at the world and watch it smile back, realise you are able to do anything you choose, mental thought will manifest the world around you so keep it positive! Help others and you will help you're self, join a group you have an intrest in, cycle, run swim, allow your body to flood with natural endorphins and pump blood through your heart to your mind and let it race through your body. Read be inspired, listen to audio books or pod casts, stay away from the news and main stream media, love with every ounce of your body, be aware of your soul and subconscious thought put to rest any problems you have with people stay straight with your family find faith in something, have routine, study psychology write down your thoughts maybe even make them rhyme! Find other positive people but must of all be happy, ikmow.it doesn't seem Like it but happiness is a decision we forget to make sometimes and thinks like medication I don't belive will much in the grand scheme of things as I like to say..

We was all born to suffer but The meaning of life is to be happy, because once you decide to be happy you are shitting on everybody else!

Peace love prosper my friend

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I sneeze if I walk in to bright sunlight. What is that about? "

You’re allergic to bright sunlight Gollum

Still would be fascinated to know the answer

over a year ago

"I sneeze if I walk in to bright sunlight. What is that about?

Still would be fascinated to know the answer "

I do this to actually quite rare!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I had this scaly, dry looking skin all over my body and a bit on my forehead when I was younger causing me to itch constantly and though it's subsided a bit now I'm an adult it's still there a bit on my legs and I get bouts of itchiness for about 10 mins after a shower and moisturising. It's making itch right now thinking about it

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Geographic tongue.

There's no money in it, the consultant said, so no one can be bothered finding a cure."

Ooh for once I googled something from the forums that didn’t make me want to vomit

Does it affect your daily life?

over a year ago

I wish medical science could find a way for me to stop making an idiot of myself over a certain person. Just let me forget them and move on with my life x

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I'd like to know why my calf muscles refuse to grow!"

Maybe you aren’t top heavy enough

I would guess that it’s genetic in some way but yes again, wouldn’t it be fascinating to know the reason?!

over a year ago

I used to wonder what made me trans but the answers to that and the ‘proof’ that this is real is starting to appear in scientific papers.

Shame so many people don’t understand science evolves and that we didn’t have all the answers when we were at school after all.

over a year ago

"Geographic tongue.

There's no money in it, the consultant said, so no one can be bothered finding a cure.

Ooh for once I googled something from the forums that didn’t make me want to vomit

Does it affect your daily life?"

Awh yes its terrible, my ex had to resort to buying a a nose nappy, Google that, otherwise after sex she would finish covers I'm boogys from my constant t sneezing fits.

Nope, joking just feel it come on, omce in a while even artificial lights I just look at the light look away look at the light look away look at the light sneeze then it's done, it's never happened during sex lol I'm yet to find a lady that radiates light from her arse

over a year ago

"I'd like to know why my calf muscles refuse to grow!

I would guess that it’s genetic in some way but yes again, wouldn’t it be fascinating to know the reason?!"

My chest and shoulders grow like a baby....my legs look like I forever skip leg day, but never do!

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Maybe that’s the way your brain is meant to work though?

I understand that you want a quick fix. So did I when I was in the depths of despair. It took a lot of steps forward and also almost as many back for me to come to terms with myself.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Oh I honestly wish that this was something that they had already found the answer to. I hope that you find light at the end of the tunnel of despair

over a year ago

I have narcolepsy, which means I can’t sleep for more than two hours and get no restorative sleep.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Why am I exactly 7 inches shorter than a 6ft person "

Oh Granny I loves ya!

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

Still would be fascinated to know the answer "

Whilst it is clearly not like other problems here it is interesting. There should be no link between the two neurologically.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’d love to know what goes on in my head

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Pcos pain and side affects gotten rid of would be just peachy, they are a real self confidence killer

By *his_Kitty_ScratchesWoman
over a year ago

WSM

Another vote for the brain! I have EUPD and with just how many different types of mental health issues there are it would be great to see more progress made with diagnosis and treatment/cures

over a year ago

I’d like a cure for glaucoma…. I live with the possibility of very sudden total blindness or a steady degradation.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"I’d like a cure for glaucoma…. I live with the possibility of very sudden total blindness or a steady degradation. "

I have it in my family too, we have in-store scans we can detect it a lot earlier now than before x

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'd love for there to be more research into PCOS, how better to manage the less than ideal effects of having it, easier ways to lose weight with it etc. Right now my periods mean I'm losing a couple of days to severe pain a month and it's not really a way to live. I don't want to be reliant on tramadol so I rarely use it nowadays but it's bloody awful.

over a year ago

Restless Legs.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I’d like the boffins to work out why I have a ‘deaf voice’ despite being only partially deaf. If they can figure it out and fix it before I die that’d be awesome. "

Ah but that’s what makes you unique. Funnily enough I have long wondered why some deaf people have trouble with speech more than others despite having not been deaf from birth or childhood.

I hadn’t even considered the partially deaf. The 2 I know sound as though they are completely hearing.

over a year ago

"I have narcolepsy, which means I can’t sleep for more than two hours and get no restorative sleep. "

I thought that was when ya liked shagging dead folk!

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Yes, find me a cure for this 24/7 feckin tinnitus! "

Oh if I could I would!

My sister is a sufferer. Plus a couple of my friends. Motorcycles!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It's a common phenomena - I have it almost daily. It's thought that it may potentially be caused by proximity of,/sharing of some of the the nerve pathways. There are several ideas about it. Apparently it's genetically acquired, so choose parents wisely

I'd opt for a true Tinnitus cure.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Geographic tongue.

Does it affect your daily life?"

I'm glad to hear it lol

It can be painful. Sometimes I barely notice it and sometimes it's really sore. I eat and drink things at a lower temperature than most people. Takeaway coffee is like molten lava to me.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I have hormonal issues and have since about 10yrs old... you name it I've had it. I feel your pain re shark week , I've never fainted but relate to everything else and irregularity. Endo was talked about when I was just 17.

My hormones were part of my cancer diagnosis a few years back so now I'm on blockers.

Id be curious to know what's caused me to have excessive hormones and the effects its had.

"

I honestly think that a lot of “womens problems” are seriously under funded regarding research. Hormones aren’t just a female problem though. They play major roles in all our bodies and they can seriously affect our brain chemistry, our sex drive, our physical well being and so much more.

More research is definitely needed!!

over a year ago

"I have narcolepsy, which means I can’t sleep for more than two hours and get no restorative sleep.

I thought that was when ya liked shagging dead folk! "

Haha no that’s necrophilia or something like that…I definitely don’t sleep with dead people

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Chronic pain/fatigue. I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still tired and hurty all the time.

Oh I honestly wish that this was something that they had already found the answer to. I hope that you find light at the end of the tunnel of despair "

Thanks xx

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Have you given up wheat?

My friends kid was always suffering from chronic fatigue. He came off wheat and is now like a new child.

I'm just trying to go gluten free again, stopped eating bread... Sob... But it's bloody expensive! Will be living on crisp breads"

Food allergies and intolerance could very well explain many of the issues already raised. Mine included. Will they find the answers before I die? Unlikely.

By *acDreamyMan
over a year ago

Wirral

It's a common phenomena - I have it almost daily. It's thought that it may potentially be caused by proximity of,/sharing of some of the the nerve pathways. There are several ideas about it. Apparently it's genetically acquired, so choose parents wisely

I'd opt for a true Tinnitus cure. "

It's definitely genetic with dominant inheritance.

By *anae21Woman
over a year ago

Nearer than you think

I've got two rare conditions so I am genuinely planning to leave my body to science. Far more use as a cadaver for med students to work on than in a box or burnt.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I had this scaly, dry looking skin all over my body and a bit on my forehead when I was younger causing me to itch constantly and though it's subsided a bit now I'm an adult it's still there a bit on my legs and I get bouts of itchiness for about 10 mins after a shower and moisturising. It's making itch right now thinking about it "

Well I and many others I am sure, would be happy to scratch that itch for you

On a more serious note, itching can be very distressing.

Do you drink much caffeine?

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I wish medical science could find a way for me to stop making an idiot of myself over a certain person. Just let me forget them and move on with my life x "

Ah I think this might be one that medical science never finds the answer to. However I hope that you can find the strength and self love to do what you wish xx

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

"Restless Legs. "

Maybe magnesium? Get the mg oil (its just a spray) and use it each night. Makes a huge difference to me.

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 20:57:24]

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I'm sort of used to the white noise after all these years.....

It's like I can hear the universe deflating

By *smithyukMan
over a year ago

Staffs

Yeah why have I got a below average size penis?

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I used to wonder what made me trans but the answers to that and the ‘proof’ that this is real is starting to appear in scientific papers.

Shame so many people don’t understand science evolves and that we didn’t have all the answers when we were at school after all.

"

School science is very basic science. When you study it further they tell you that most of what you learned in school was crap. They give binary answers in subjects that can’t possibly have them.

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

We know so little about the brain. I think it's fascinating.

Oh yes. I so get this too. When I signed up for weight loss surgery, the first thing they made us commit to was no more weight gain. I lost 2 stone over the next year without changing my eating habits hardly at all. A lot of it was asking myself “ am I hungry or am I mouth bored?”

I would love to come back every hundred years to find out what they have discovered about the workings of the brain."

I love that... "mouth bored!"

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman
over a year ago

The place where fairies live

We know so little about the brain. I think it's fascinating. "

What app please? I need to lose weight but need to retrain my brain too x

By *0astMan
over a year ago

Discovering

If they’d find a cause for my stupidity then maybe it could help someone else in the future, that aside I would love to see more help and understanding for anyone suffering from any sort of mental health or depression.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Geographic tongue.

Does it affect your daily life?

Awh yes its terrible, my ex had to resort to buying a a nose nappy, Google that, otherwise after sex she would finish covers I'm boogys from my constant t sneezing fits.

Nope, joking just feel it come on, omce in a while even artificial lights I just look at the light look away look at the light look away look at the light sneeze then it's done, it's never happened during sex lol I'm yet to find a lady that radiates light from her arse "

Well I am now seeing Princess Leia with a light saver arsehole, but yes just keep the lights low and you should be ok

over a year ago

A new heart as mine is knackered…..

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I'd like to know why my calf muscles refuse to grow!

I would guess that it’s genetic in some way but yes again, wouldn’t it be fascinating to know the reason?!

My chest and shoulders grow like a baby....my legs look like I forever skip leg day, but never do! "

My son is the same. I know he works extra hard on his calves.

over a year ago

"Restless Legs.

Maybe magnesium? Get the mg oil (its just a spray) and use it each night. Makes a huge difference to me. "

What do you use that for?

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I have narcolepsy, which means I can’t sleep for more than two hours and get no restorative sleep. "

Oh milf so sorry to hear this. That’s seriously bad on the narcolepsy scale. All those that I have known (OAP’s mostly) slept most of the night and fell asleep during the day too.

Again this is an area that needs much more study!

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Still would be fascinated to know the answer

Whilst it is clearly not like other problems here it is interesting. There should be no link between the two neurologically.

"

Shouldn’t there though?!

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I’d love to know what goes on in my head "

Well if you don’t know I guess you need a couple of psychics an empath or two and maybe a counsellor to help

I am guessing that we’re a long long way off the answer.

Wait a minute, you’re a male. Isn’t this supposed to be a female problem?!

I hope that comes across as banter and not ridicule. I don’t want to make anyone feel as though their issues are trivial

By *ung fun walesMan
over a year ago

up the road

I hear you there, same for me

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Pcos pain and side affects gotten rid of would be just peachy, they are a real self confidence killer "

Well mine wasn’t PCOS but it manifested similarly. Tinder you are by far one of the more popular female forumites. Don’t let it dent your confidence even if it’s hurting you both physically and mentally. I hope that you find release eventually. Menopause isn’t always a bad thing!

By *otrockWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Restless legs..

I haven't had a whole nights sleep in years, I even get it in my arms now and during the day if I'm sat still for a long time like on a plane.

I've tried magnesium didn't work for me. So come to the conclusion I've got it for rest of my life.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Restless Legs. "

Cut out caffeine from 7 pm. Maybe you have already tried this, but it worked for me.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I've got two rare conditions so I am genuinely planning to leave my body to science. Far more use as a cadaver for med students to work on than in a box or burnt. "

I totally agree. I hope that we can leave the students a message too. It’s a puzzle they need to try to solve for us.

over a year ago

How to replace cartridge not the whole joint.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I'd like to know why my pelvic organs are attempting to exit my body and why, as a consequence, my pelvic nerves all got squashed when I was pregnant and left me with a next-to-useless left leg. Like many on here, the chronic pain is draining, but so is the loss of function and weakness too.

over a year ago

I was put on a certain medication for epilepsy for a few years, which was found pretty horrific side effects for women. Severe weight gain, pcos, serious birth defects. They decided to take me off them because I developed pcos and had severe weight gain, I then found out I was pregnant. Had to be under the care of fetal medicine, petrified of what conditions my son will have. They asked me to sign lots of documents as they didn't have a lot of research on epileptic women and pregnancy. I had the birth they wanted me to have for research. They took blood tests from the cord when he was born and took away the placenta for testing. Which I agreed to, to help future women. I then found out I developed pregnancy hypothyroidism which never resolved like they said it should. I plead with doctors to help me with my weight. I get the 'you have a lot going against you for weight loss... let's See how you get on' comments. Very helpful

I gave a little to medical research and so I'd love it if they found out a way to reverse problems medications make

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"Yeah why have I got a below average size penis? "

Well the rest of the body is pretty damn fine so it’s only fair that you get some difficulty in life. Are you below average as in under 5”?

If so just make sure that you have a magic tongue to compensate.... oh and enjoy watching your lady get pounded by a monster. Problem, what problem?

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I’d like a cure for glaucoma…. I live with the possibility of very sudden total blindness or a steady degradation. "

Wow that must be a very scary prospect!

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"How to replace cartridge not the whole joint."

Are we talking knees and hips or photocopiers and Sunday roast?

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I'd like to know why my pelvic organs are attempting to exit my body and why, as a consequence, my pelvic nerves all got squashed when I was pregnant and left me with a next-to-useless left leg. Like many on here, the chronic pain is draining, but so is the loss of function and weakness too."

Oh so sorry to hear that you’re going through this. I honestly hope that medical science can find your answers in your lifetime x

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"What app please? I need to lose weight but need to retrain my brain too x"

Restrain

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

"I was put on a certain medication for epilepsy for a few years, which was found pretty horrific side effects for women. Severe weight gain, pcos, serious birth defects. They decided to take me off them because I developed pcos and had severe weight gain, I then found out I was pregnant. Had to be under the care of fetal medicine, petrified of what conditions my son will have. They asked me to sign lots of documents as they didn't have a lot of research on epileptic women and pregnancy. I had the birth they wanted me to have for research. They took blood tests from the cord when he was born and took away the placenta for testing. Which I agreed to, to help future women. I then found out I developed pregnancy hypothyroidism which never resolved like they said it should. I plead with doctors to help me with my weight. I get the 'you have a lot going against you for weight loss... let's See how you get on' comments. Very helpful

I gave a little to medical research and so I'd love it if they found out a way to reverse problems medications make"

Ime you really have to push for weight loss surgery. Whilst I don’t think it’s the answer, it definitely helps. Weight is a complex issue

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I have a hair colouring that's a strberry blonde ginger.

My hair has now gone a gingery brown - so Auburn. It never used to be...

why?

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Sorry "Strawberry"

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Why is my penis so small.

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Myself, I have long suffered from extremely painful periods. I have an high pain threshold (probably in part due to suffering from serious pain for one to three days per month) but despite this they have caused me to vomit, pass out, cry and spend many hours of my life cuddling an hot water bottle. I have had many many tests and no known condition has been discovered. I accepted the fact about 10 years ago that I won’t find the answer in my lifetime. Hurrah for the menopause I say!

I plan to leave my body to medical science and I hope that I can ask them to look into this further. My best guess is that I have a lot more nerve endings in my pelvic area than most. I could be entirely wrong and sadly I won’t probably ever be aware if they discovered the reason.

How about the rest of you?

Please feel free to be frivolous "

Have you ever tried turmeric powder a spoon full or two with milk then boil this helps as it has anti-inflammatory properties and if you search the NHS you'll understand even by them how useful it is as a herbal remedy

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I was put on a certain medication for epilepsy for a few years, which was found pretty horrific side effects for women. Severe weight gain, pcos, serious birth defects. They decided to take me off them because I developed pcos and had severe weight gain, I then found out I was pregnant. Had to be under the care of fetal medicine, petrified of what conditions my son will have. They asked me to sign lots of documents as they didn't have a lot of research on epileptic women and pregnancy. I had the birth they wanted me to have for research. They took blood tests from the cord when he was born and took away the placenta for testing. Which I agreed to, to help future women. I then found out I developed pregnancy hypothyroidism which never resolved like they said it should. I plead with doctors to help me with my weight. I get the 'you have a lot going against you for weight loss... let's See how you get on' comments. Very helpful

I gave a little to medical research and so I'd love it if they found out a way to reverse problems medications make"

Goji berries are really good if a person wishes to lose weight great toxins that helps to reduce weight

over a year ago

North West

"I have a hair colouring that's a strberry blonde ginger.

My hair has now gone a gingery brown - so Auburn. It never used to be...

why?"

Changes in the protein structure within your hair follicle as you have got older. The same reason people go grey - the melanin production slows down and less/no coloured protein pigment is produced.

over a year ago

" I gave a little to medical research and so I'd love it if they found out a way to reverse problems medications make

Goji berries are really good if a person wishes to lose weight great toxins that helps to reduce weight"

Ooooh! I shall definitely give this a try! Thankyou

By *ustathingMan
over a year ago

Reading

Tinnitus! Drives me absolutely nuts some evenings!

Too much loud music as a teenager, and too many power tools in my late twenties

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

" I gave a little to medical research and so I'd love it if they found out a way to reverse problems medications make

Goji berries are really good if a person wishes to lose weight great toxins that helps to reduce weight

Ooooh! I shall definitely give this a try! Thankyou "

Your very welcome I bought a plant less than a few pounds and growth is when grown about 6 feet but handy if you grow your own and use a net over the plant when the berries form as birds enjoy them as good vitamins but if any good at cooking could make some very lovely pie's cakes flapjacks

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Tinnitus! Drives me absolutely nuts some evenings!

Too much loud music as a teenager, and too many power tools in my late twenties "

Have you tried any forms of exercises involving the neck and shoulders and head this can help repair as sometimes it can be due to poor circulation due to type of work a person has done and the ear drum getting the full impact

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Pcos pain and side affects gotten rid of would be just peachy, they are a real self confidence killer

Well mine wasn’t PCOS but it manifested similarly. Tinder you are by far one of the more popular female forumites. Don’t let it dent your confidence even if it’s hurting you both physically and mentally. I hope that you find release eventually. Menopause isn’t always a bad thing!"

I've learned to live with most of the side affects but one will always hinder me as it's embarrassing and unless I suddenly come across endless amounts of money to correct I'm always going to be scared of anyone seeing

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Yes, find me a cure for this 24/7 feckin tinnitus!

I hear you there, same for me "

Have you looked into hearing aids as sometimes they can help depending on the severity

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Yeah, I wish medical science could sort out the pains in my arse that I have to deal with on a daily basis!

over a year ago

North West

"Yeah, I wish medical science could sort out the pains in my arse that I have to deal with on a daily basis!"

Sciatica?!

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

My ailment, which doctors term “Hay fever”. I have allergy to tree pollen , grasses . But also some deodorants and perfumes set me off. If I have an attack . Which I did this week . I used over 20 handkerchiefs and a box of tissues. My nose like rudolf the reindeer. Eyes nearly closed. I have tablets that take a few hours to work. I am 67 now and have had this since I was 5. Knowing others who suffer mild symptoms also also and who say just a few sneezes etc .This is not case for severe sufferers .This really can effect work and social life.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"My ailment, which doctors term “Hay fever”. I have allergy to tree pollen , grasses . But also some deodorants and perfumes set me off. If I have an attack . Which I did this week . I used over 20 handkerchiefs and a box of tissues. My nose like rudolf the reindeer. Eyes nearly closed. I have tablets that take a few hours to work. I am 67 now and have had this since I was 5. Knowing others who suffer mild symptoms also also and who say just a few sneezes etc .This is not case for severe sufferers .This really can effect work and social life. "

I know so many people who have paid for the injection and can’t believe how well it’s worked.

over a year ago

"How to replace cartridge not the whole joint.

Are we talking knees and hips or photocopiers and Sunday roast?"

Why I don't check auto carot.

By *JB1954Man
over a year ago

Reading

"My ailment, which doctors term “Hay fever”. I have allergy to tree pollen , grasses . But also some deodorants and perfumes set me off. If I have an attack . Which I did this week . I used over 20 handkerchiefs and a box of tissues. My nose like rudolf the reindeer. Eyes nearly closed. I have tablets that take a few hours to work. I am 67 now and have had this since I was 5. Knowing others who suffer mild symptoms also also and who say just a few sneezes etc .This is not case for severe sufferers .This really can effect work and social life.

I know so many people who have paid for the injection and can’t believe how well it’s worked. "

I was one of first to have an injection when teenager for 3 years. This was stopped due to side effects. I never had any and no hayfever. Then was on put on test tablets. Zirtec , which I am still using and work . But only take if have an attack

By *reemyspiritawakenmysoulWoman
over a year ago

coventry

Why are some many doctors complete wankers to me!

over a year ago

"Restless Legs.

Maybe magnesium? Get the mg oil (its just a spray) and use it each night. Makes a huge difference to me. "

I've tried magnesium cream; burns like acid! maybe oil'd be better? Thanks for the heads up though

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"I’d love to know what goes on in my head "

I'd be scared to find out

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

Medical science to find an answer to forewarning, thus preventing a brain aneurysm rupture.

over a year ago

"I used to wonder what made me trans but the answers to that and the ‘proof’ that this is real is starting to appear in scientific papers.

School science is very basic science. When you study it further they tell you that most of what you learned in school was crap. They give binary answers in subjects that can’t possibly have them."

Unfortunately many supposed adults don’t realise this though.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Oh it really feel for you!! I have sleep apnoea which is bad enough - I was randomly falling asleep during the day at work - I now have a CPAP machine which has literally been a life saver

J x

Post new Message to Thread