Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Return viewing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have noticed a few people have returned 2nd or 3rd view to my profile however they have not sent a message.

Do the Women feel that the men have to engage first?

Or it is just to re-read/check photos again?

I have sent a message to the return viewers but have not had a response back.

And no Im not the Hi guy, I do actually put some effort into the messages.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Sometimes I look at a profile because I am surprised/ shocked/ pleased about their forum comment but that does not necessarily mean I want to message them.

Does that make sense?

over a year ago

"Sometimes I look at a profile because I am surprised/ shocked/ pleased about their forum comment but that does not necessarily mean I want to message them.

Does that make sense? "

Friendly perving I get ya

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I might view a profile for different reasons. If after visiting I want to message then I will, sometimes I just want to nosey out of curiosity or perhaps they’ve said something that’s caught my attention and then decided to have a browse.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I agree with the above. I don't think it's significant. They may just be having a perv or clicked it by mistake or whatever.

over a year ago

I’ve had this a couple of times, I just think of it like a double take in the street and then they’re like “yep.. I was right, I really don’t like him”

over a year ago

I would suggest that most just like to have a peak, then you peak back, so they re peak etc - others just enjoy perving lol

But I understand what your saying that they seem to like, but are not sure - best option is to either message them and "hello thank you for looking etc etc etc" or even a simple "wink" to act as a nudge - if they wink back, then I would take that as an encouragement to say hello

J xxxx

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

2 or 3 Means nothing.. I largely forget who I've looked at or what pictures I've fabbed.

I suppose if it were 10 times a day you might send them a message but if they are viewing you that much... they could have written a message themselves.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Trying to make sense of something like that will tie you in knots OP - there could be any number of reasons and none of them necessarily meaning anything.

Best thing you can do, if you find them to be the type of person you are looking for, is drop them a message as if you'd not seen they'd looked at you and then accept they may or may not reply.

Trying to read something into the "Looked At You" section is a fools errand to be honest.

over a year ago

People look at your profile again for a variety of dufferent reasons.

They may not remember looking at it previously, you may have changed your profile picture, something in your status, jyst to mention three.

Stop worrying about it.

If they wanted to message you, they will.

Just because they've viewed doesn't necessarily mean tgey want to meet you.

This us precisely why so many women view in mode, because some blokes think because they've looked they must be interested.

over a year ago

I had one who would view me a lot and I was told to message her.

So I did and she never replied lol.

Guess nervous or something.

It's ok though, I'm pleased she still does as it's nice to see her

over a year ago

I look at some people again and again hah x sometimes to catch their attention, other times to just check what they are up to and if they have new pics etc x x

over a year ago

"I would suggest that most just like to have a peak, then you peak back, so they re peak etc - others just enjoy perving lol

But I understand what your saying that they seem to like, but are not sure - best option is to either message them and "hello thank you for looking etc etc etc" or even a simple "wink" to act as a nudge - if they wink back, then I would take that as an encouragement to say hello

J xxxx "

Now the wink I get but the amount of people who state they don't like winks which I cannot understand at all puts off from giving a wink.

over a year ago

"People look at your profile again for a variety of dufferent reasons.

They may not remember looking at it previously, you may have changed your profile picture, something in your status, jyst to mention three.

Stop worrying about it.

If they wanted to message you, they will.

Just because they've viewed doesn't necessarily mean tgey want to meet you.

This us precisely why so many women view in mode, because some blokes think because they've looked they must be interested. "

Completely understand that contacts. I have "just message me because you're probably getting bombarded with dick pics". Lol

over a year ago

I go back in and out of profiles so much I have to put ninja mode on for the sake of not wanting to come across like an utter weirdo! I know right when did I ever let that bother me haha

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I would suggest that most just like to have a peak, then you peak back, so they re peak etc - others just enjoy perving lol

J xxxx

Now the wink I get but the amount of people who state they don't like winks which I cannot understand at all puts off from giving a wink."

Could always send them a dick pic

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

We have just had this exact scenario with a couple that look at our profile two or three times every day.

Simple solution was we just sent them a polite email of introduction. If we get a reply back great if not let them enjoy our profile.

over a year ago

"Sometimes I look at a profile because I am surprised/ shocked/ pleased about their forum comment but that does not necessarily mean I want to message them.

Does that make sense? "

It makes sense to me. Ive looked at yours a few times because of your thoughtful forum comments

Also, just because some one looks at you the street dosnt mean they are going shag you.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I always view in ninja mode, that way nobody can get the wrong idea.

I'm usually just being nosey

over a year ago

Does that make sense? "

Yeah I tend to get lots of views when I’m active in the forums, and I do the same to other people when reading the posts, so it could just be that. As for the no responses, I feel that too, but I suppose it’s just a consequence of the male to female/couple ratio right?

Post new Message to Thread