Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab vs other NSA/swinging sites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since I found fab I have never really had the urge to go elsewhere for my perv fix. So maybe I've been leading a sheltered life.

So seeing how it compares to other sites for you guys? Is there any sites that rival it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Some peopel will say there are. I say there aren't. I deleted my profiles from the two other sites I used once I started here as I didn't have time for them all!

PS Mentioning other sites will get this thread pulled by the way.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I only use this one now

By *bend69Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

We use another site but tbh its crap lately so been spending most of time on fabs, at least u aint got sumone askin u to get ya tits out every 2 mins!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Only use this one now it's best by far.....others are crap and i found them hard to use at first...!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We're all different, and so our advice is likely somewhat biased, if we're Fab users. Fab's my preferred choice, it's outstanding, and the people generally great.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"We use another site but tbh its crap lately so been spending most of time on fabs, at least u aint got sumone askin u to get ya tits out every 2 mins! "

Get ya tits out

over a year ago

we are on a couple of fetish sites aswell but rarely use them, this site has a great verification system, most others dont

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Been using fab for 4 years now, used one prior to being told about fab, but deleted soon after joining. Never even thought about other sites. Too much fun here

over a year ago

There are many sites catering for many preferences do it can just be personal choice. But few are free and fewer offer so much for nothing.

I came to Fabs via other sites some years ago, had to leave as l was quite poorly and when l was fit again only thought of this one site.

over a year ago

Fabs not ripping people off like some other sites and i like that .. Has a real mix a bit like a candy shop x Its pick a mix so you just never know what you may like and you come back for more.. xxx

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

No real surprises in the answers from the Fab faithful, ask the question on any site and you'll get the same answer

"this site is the best"

Does Fab have any rivals? of course it does. Are they any good? maybe, maybe not unless you have a look you can't say.

By *ust_for_laughsCouple
over a year ago

Hinckley

We were on one of the other sites for years before we discovered here...the relief on the wallet is as welcome as anything else !

It could look prettier here but apart from that,it's damn good...there are times when cheap wins over pretty

over a year ago

Only fabs sister site, dogging.co.uk

over a year ago

seen many other sites but NONE compare to Fab. Its free for starters whilst most want a membership fee. The site is well laid out and offers numerous ways to communicate rather than just internal mail. and lastly but defo not least is the clientele which seems to be much more 'active' on fab

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I have one other account on another site. It is completely free and quite rewarding. This site has much better forums though AND a decent photo gallery. Whilst I might not meet many here, I do appreciate a nice photo.

By *bend69Couple
over a year ago

twinkletown

"We use another site but tbh its crap lately so been spending most of time on fabs, at least u aint got sumone askin u to get ya tits out every 2 mins!

Get ya tits out "

PMSL...........

over a year ago

Member of another site but very rarely log on to it, so I tend to perv round here, found it to be much more friendly

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

"We use another site but tbh its crap lately so been spending most of time on fabs, at least u aint got sumone askin u to get ya tits out every 2 mins!

Get ya tits out

PMSL........... "

Wasting time now, whap them baps out!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Since I found fab I have never really had the urge to go elsewhere for my perv fix. So maybe I've been leading a sheltered life.

So seeing how it compares to other sites for you guys? Is there any sites that rival it?"

We have tried quite a few different websites over the last few years and found them all to have good and bad points.

It really depends on what you are looking for and the type of features you use.

We only use Fab and 1 other site now but enjoy them both for different reasons.

Post new Message to Thread