Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trans positivity

Jump to newest

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

There seems to have been some very negative posting recently about the trans community.

Could people share some positivity on this thread please.

I have a lot of respect for you ladies and gents (plus any other gender you wish me to call you).

I can only imagine the struggles you have had to go through.

Bigots of any gender or sexuality are unwelcome to comment.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Lovely thread.

I’ve been lucky to know a few individuals who dress or are transitioning and I’m in awe of their courage and strength.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happy trans pride everyone. Always remember you are necessary and don't let anyone tell you otherwise ??

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I stand with my trans brothers and sisters, and my non binary siblings.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Society will soon catch up. The younger generation are leading the way.

Im another one in awe of people living their truth.

over a year ago

The courage of all of you to be who you truely are deserves nothing but respect and admiration. I can only imagine how tough it can be but you are all amazing for being brave enough to take that journey

over a year ago

"There seems to have been some very negative posting recently about the trans community.

I have a lot of respect for you ladies and gents (plus any other gender you wish me to call you).

Bigots of any gender or sexuality are unwelcome to comment."

Yay I’m loving this thread and yes, I’m getting my maracas out

over a year ago

Can only imagine how much courage it takes to be exactly who you are meant to be and what you must have gone through to get there! I take my hat off to each and every one of you

over a year ago

"Can only imagine how much courage it takes to be exactly who you are meant to be and what you must have gone through to get there! I take my hat off to each and every one of you"

Reading things like this (and also the comments from the girlies too!!) really make my heart all warm and melt x

It is a reminder that there are great people who staaaaan (stand)

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"There seems to have been some very negative posting recently about the trans community.

Yay I’m loving this thread and yes, I’m getting my maracas out "

Is that a euphemism?

over a year ago

(((((((((Huggs))))))))))

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Absolutely loving this post, thank you OP.

XX

over a year ago

Is that a euphemism? "

I wish I had tits big enough to use as maracas hahah but hey, oh! one day maybe I’ll have them that big

over a year ago

"Can only imagine how much courage it takes to be exactly who you are meant to be and what you must have gone through to get there! I take my hat off to each and every one of you

Reading things like this (and also the comments from the girlies too!!) really make my heart all warm and melt x

It is a reminder that there are great people who staaaaan (stand) "

Hopefully there’ll come a day where they are not recognised as great people but just normal everyday people who are simply acknowledging what you have gone and still have to go through

over a year ago

Trans is one of those things I have to sometimes remember to be okay with. And I am, but I catch myself on occasion not being as awesome a person as I want to be. A friend 'came out' the other week and it wasnt weird, just a big sigh of relief that he seemed so much happier. I think I was born a bit too long ago to have grown up with it just being a regular thing. Kids today, once past the stupid teenage stage, are admirable with the way it's just a part of life and good for them.

And to be fair, theres a number of trans girls here we would more than happily spend an evening with (including someone from this thread ..)

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

After some of the things I've read recently this is a lovely thread to see

I know how hard it can be to be accepted when I only dress occasionally so how it must be for those who are transitioning I can only guess at and stand by your side with you

over a year ago

Is that a euphemism?

I wish I had tits big enough to use as maracas hahah but hey, oh! one day maybe I’ll have them that big "

Big or small, doesn't matter cos you are delicious

over a year ago

My gf and I have been lucky enough to become good friends with a lot of ts/tv ladies at bi night at our local club. Miss everyone like crazy and can't wait to get back to insane chat topics and laughter!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"After some of the things I've read recently this is a lovely thread to see

I know how hard it can be to be accepted when I only dress occasionally so how it must be for those who are transitioning I can only guess at and stand by your side with you "

I stand with you

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I have a transgender daughter she is 25 soon I could not b more proud of her! I'm proud of all my children! But more so of her for the journey she has taken to b the beautiful young lady she is now! She is so happy now I liken her to a Caterpillar that has turned into a beautiful butterfly! X x

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Society will soon catch up. The younger generation are leading the way.

Im another one in awe of people living their truth.

"

Yes, I have been impressed and amazed about how accepting (even blasé) some young people I have had conversations with have been about the subject.

over a year ago

I have experienced first hand what a hard road this is to travel because of my partners gender issues.

A positive thread like this is lovely.

V x

By *arieJ2021Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

My brother has just came out as trans, going through the full procedure.

Happy for him but itll take a fair bit of time before i can get it round my head of having a sister (he lives in America and were not exactly close)

over a year ago

"I have a transgender daughter she is 25 soon I could not b more proud of her! I'm proud of all my children! But more so of her for the journey she has taken to b the beautiful young lady she is now! She is so happy now I liken her to a Caterpillar that has turned into a beautiful butterfly! X x"

Awww thanks for being a wonderful mum!!!

And I love that, I’ve been told I’m like a Phoenix reborn from my ashes x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I have a transgender daughter she is 25 soon I could not b more proud of her! I'm proud of all my children! But more so of her for the journey she has taken to b the beautiful young lady she is now! She is so happy now I liken her to a Caterpillar that has turned into a beautiful butterfly! X x

And I love that, I’ve been told I’m like a Phoenix reborn from my ashes x "

U are beautiful! Xx

over a year ago

"I have a transgender daughter she is 25 soon I could not b more proud of her! I'm proud of all my children! But more so of her for the journey she has taken to b the beautiful young lady she is now! She is so happy now I liken her to a Caterpillar that has turned into a beautiful butterfly! X x

And I love that, I’ve been told I’m like a Phoenix reborn from my ashes x

U are beautiful! Xx"

She’s not wrong!

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

So lovely to see such positivity.

As the mother of a trans son, it means a lot.

I look forward to a day when everyone is just accepted for who they are.

By *adMer OP   Woman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Oh so glad to hear some positivity for a change... yay!

over a year ago

"So lovely to see such positivity.

As the mother of a trans son, it means a lot.

I look forward to a day when everyone is just accepted for who they are."

Thanks for being an amazing mum and supporting your son through possibly one of the hardest journeys!

over a year ago

Glad to say that I missed any of the negativity that you’ve seen but thank you so much for a nice thoughtful post.

The world has changed so much already but there’s still a way to go and every ally helps to make the world a better place.

There’s so many amazing stories on here from parents supporting their children to friends just being there for one and another and I can truly say that you’re all amazing for helping people like me through our journeys

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Xxxxxxx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I don't know any trans people myself, so I can only imagine the struggles that they must have endured to be free, to be their true selves..

To anyone who has had to stand strong and even fight to be who they want to be...I really admire and respect that.

It must have been so difficult for so many people in the past who didn't fit into what was seen as 'normal'

I see a change in attitudes..how much, I don't know because I have no experience of this.

I hope that there is real change and people show more understanding and that that 'change' is felt by those that this affects.

One love to all xx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

It is nice to read the positive remarks on here. I'll be honest that this last year and a half have been hard for me, it very often feels like an emotional prison with no release date in sight. I have been tired and irritable. Have got lingerie from Christmas 2019, sales outfits from mid 2020, and at least three pairs of lovely shoes bought this new year - and none of it even tried on yet! Yesterday I was very short and angry on another thread, and had to be told that I was being awful. I fear that it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does get better.

Which is all a roundabout way of saying thank you to all those who do give us support, and to apologise in advance for when I act a bit rubbish in response.

Love to all of you, Polly xxx

By *mmixtapeCouple
over a year ago

middle earth

Big huge love to the trans, non binary and intersex communities!

Also total not using this to extend my hotlist

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"It is nice to read the positive remarks on here. I'll be honest that this last year and a half have been hard for me, it very often feels like an emotional prison with no release date in sight. I have been tired and irritable. Have got lingerie from Christmas 2019, sales outfits from mid 2020, and at least three pairs of lovely shoes bought this new year - and none of it even tried on yet! Yesterday I was very short and angry on another thread, and had to be told that I was being awful. I fear that it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does get better.

Which is all a roundabout way of saying thank you to all those who do give us support, and to apologise in advance for when I act a bit rubbish in response.

Love to all of you, Polly xxx"

Aww Polly..I can't pretend to know your struggle and how that feels. It sounds pretty damn awful!

I can wish you strength for whatever you have to deal with. I really hope that you find some peace and that things work out for you xx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

"It is nice to read the positive remarks on here. I'll be honest that this last year and a half have been hard for me, it very often feels like an emotional prison with no release date in sight. I have been tired and irritable. Have got lingerie from Christmas 2019, sales outfits from mid 2020, and at least three pairs of lovely shoes bought this new year - and none of it even tried on yet! Yesterday I was very short and angry on another thread, and had to be told that I was being awful. I fear that it's going to get worse before it gets better, if it ever does get better.

Love to all of you, Polly xxx

Aww Polly..I can't pretend to know your struggle and how that feels. It sounds pretty damn awful!

I can wish you strength for whatever you have to deal with. I really hope that you find some peace and that things work out for you xx

"

Thank you very much Annabelle xx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Post new Message to Thread