Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

To many cocky people in these fourms

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Y is it you post some thing on this and all people seem to do is get cocky and take the piss personally think they need to grow the fuck up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

ignore them, thats what I do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I thought this thread was gonna be about willies

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

you sound like a charming fellow

over a year ago

"Y is it you post some thing on this and all people seem to do is get cocky and take the piss personally think they need to grow the fuck up"

You tell em, this is no place for humour.

How very dare they.

over a year ago

i dislike the threads where new people come on asking for help and all the regulars just jump in and pull them to bits

we was all new at some point a little help and understanding never hurt anyone

over a year ago

"Y is it you post some thing on this and all people seem to do is get cocky and take the piss personally think they need to grow the fuck up

How very dare they."

theres a difference tho between having a joke and taking the piss

over a year ago

careful of the forum click brigade

over a year ago

"i dislike the threads where new people come on asking for help and all the regulars just jump in and pull them to bits

we was all new at some point a little help and understanding never hurt anyone "

I agree with that, I've said before and will say again.. Some regulars get away with saying things others don't.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Exactly all most people are after Is advice then ya get the cocky piss taking people who like writing aload of shit lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Theres lots of nice people that help put when they can

Id just ignore the jokers and take the advice that works for you

You do need a thick skin on here sometimes and you also need to keep a sense of humour

over a year ago

"You do need a thick skin on here sometimes and you also need to keep a sense of humour "

amen to that

over a year ago

You got some very good advice about how to get your girlfriend interested in swinging but choose to concentrate on the jokey replies. Why don't you mAn the fuck up and tell her your on a swinging site and ask her if she fancies it instead of getting others to think for you.

over a year ago

"Exactly all most people are after Is advice then ya get the cocky piss taking people who like writing aload of shit lol "

Just take the rough with the smooth.

For some people this forum is a place to escape once in a while where as for others it's a place they escape from once in a while.

Just saying we will all use the forums as we see fit, ignore the piss takers and in time you'll start to understand their humour.

Would be nice though if when asked advice is offered.

over a year ago

Pot calling kettle black springs to mind!

over a year ago

"Y is it you post some thing on this and all people seem to do is get cocky and take the piss personally think they need to grow the fuck up"

Give as good as you get!

By *hinaManMan
over a year ago

Twickenham

Don't worry OP - whilst there are people who take the piss, there are also genuine people who are really helpful and they can give you legitimate advice. You do have to be thick-skinned sometimes and don't let it get to you

p.s I'm off to hide before I get caught by the Forum brigade for giving a serious reply haha.

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"Don't worry OP - whilst there are people who take the piss, there are also genuine people who are really helpful and they can give you legitimate advice. You do have to be thick-skinned sometimes and don't let it get to you

p.s I'm off to hide before I get caught by the Forum brigade for giving a serious reply haha."

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

" I thought this thread was gonna be about willies "

whos willie ??

over a year ago

Just ignore them,some people are really nice and helpful ,others well they liie to poke a stick at most things......like said earlier....thick.skin needed and tin hat...just enjoy the forums and dont let the small minority spoil it for ya....

over a year ago

Dammit you're right. Your words have completely changed the course of my life and I'm now going to grow up and completely lose my sense of humour. I clearly need to stop wearing these frocks and I feel I should start wearing shorts, sandals and socks.

Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways.

over a year ago

"Dammit you're right. Your words have completely changed the course of my life and I'm now going to grow up and completely lose my sense of humour. I clearly need to stop wearing these frocks and I feel I should start wearing shorts, sandals and socks.

Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways."

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

WTF!

So spending time typing a considered and considerate response gets this!

Thats it, I'll never bother again.

I'll just be sarky and take the piss.

Did you ever stop to think that not everyone replied in the same manner and that starting a thread like this was just baiting the bearpit and dissing anyone who was.genuine?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"careful of the forum click brigade

"

wow, your very first forum post.

welcome

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Theres lots of nice people that help put when they can

Id just ignore the jokers and take the advice that works for you

You do need a thick skin on here sometimes and you also need to keep a sense of humour "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I personally think you need to follow your own advice, do some research to what swinging actually means to both the men and women who involve themselves in this scene. From your Eurekas thread to your 'swingers and slags' one that was removed( I am sure it was yours, sincere apologies if it wasn't ) give an impression of what you may think towards women in the scene.

I have seen a few threads asking advice about how to get their girlfriends involved in swinging and more often than not they are positioned from HIS's benefits perspective, not hers. I answered with a some banter and some advice. A few offered great advice, no thanks came from you, no update on if you have followed through and had the conversation yet. If you do, good luck.

over a year ago

"Exactly all most people are after Is advice then ya get the cocky piss taking people who like writing aload of shit lol "

How ironically perspicatious of you...

over a year ago

"

How ironically perspicatious of you... "

Cocky twat, You made me spit out my coffee.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

"i dislike the threads where new people come on asking for help and all the regulars just jump in and pull them to bits

I agree with that, I've said before and will say again.. Some regulars get away with saying things others don't.

"

Forums (some more than others) remind me a lot like when I was young when joining a new school. You have to seem to prove yourself before anyone will talk to you. guess some of us are still kids and need to grow up

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Count yourself lucky the grammar nazis don't come around to your house and tan your cute little derrière with a cat'o'ninetails!

Don't make me have to go through your post word by word.

over a year ago

"

Cocky twat, You made me spit out my coffee. "

*Passes Jodie a replacement XL double skinny latte, with sprinkles....*

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Maybe before posting that sort of sweeping generalisation you may wish to access your own green arrow..

Folk have been sincere in their advice in responding to you..

as for 'take the piss', some is but a lot of responses to your threads are pretty light hearted and more humour than mocking..

agree with Laine in many ways..

perhaps you need to look at yourself and your relationship with your girlfriend, in relation to you wanting her involved but dont seem to be able to communicate that with her? Is this for you at this time in that present relationship..

People have offered you good advice to what some would deem to be very simple questions you need or want guidance on..

Or is it just wanking material in 'real time' that you seek..

your second post on the thread is a bit uncalled for and not surprising really, but hey just my opinion..

over a year ago

" I thought this thread was gonna be about willies

whos willie ?? "

Dunno, it confused me though when the OP said there were too many of them .... as if!!

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Exactly all most people are after Is advice then ya get the cocky piss taking people who like writing aload of shit lol

Very funny.. ...

I guess someone got the posh toilet roll with a word of the day on it...

over a year ago

"Exactly all most people are after Is advice then ya get the cocky piss taking people who like writing aload of shit lol

talk English ffs!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Thursday thread poster is Thursday thread posting.

over a year ago

"

Forums (some more than others) remind me a lot like when I was young when joining a new school. You have to seem to prove yourself before anyone will talk to you. guess some of us are still kids and need to grow up "

You see an old pair of pants with skidmarks and wee stains on them.

That's you that is.

That's your house.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I always thought it was perspicacious, and there was no 't' in it.

over a year ago

Very funny.. ...

I guess someone got the posh toilet roll with a word of the day on it... "

You can get loo roll with words on?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Otherwise, Jord, you've been around a while, and you deserve to be treated with respect - so ignore anyone who does otherwise.

over a year ago

I hope this doesn't come across as a Piss take but l think it's a bit rich for you to accuse people on here of taking said 'piss' when you have been taking the Piss out of your girlfriend by being on here and trying to cheat.

As l recall most of the responses to your self indulgent threads have been helpful and constructive.

you shouldn't confuse people being direct with 'taking the Piss'.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Very funny.. ...

I guess someone got the posh toilet roll with a word of the day on it... You can get loo roll with words on?

"

Now wash your hands

Now wash your hands

Now wash your hands

Now wash your hands

over a year ago

"I always thought it was perspicacious, and there was no 't' in it. "

Removes hat and bows low in deference to superior lexigraphic cognaissance...

Furtles off to the nawty step....

over a year ago

"

First post HI THERE WLCOME. and you can see it . Is it not just friends in the groups on the hunt for new things to get there teeth into . lol

over a year ago

"

Cocky twat, You made me spit out my coffee. "

He kills keyboards with great regularity - am still waiting for my replacement

over a year ago

I've just clicked that little green arrow that lets people see a poster previous contributions to the forums and personally I can't see how anybody could post particularly serious responses to a lot of your threads.

From a 'what's the youngest age you've shagged?' to enquiring whether at a particular club you can just waltz in and 'fuck women', the regular themes that seem nothing more than questions designed to illicit 'wank material' and the general tone of a lot of your posts - there have been some positive responses and some light hearted jokey ones. No ones been abusive, but if you want to be taken seriously not just in the forums but in the lifestyle and on the site - stating such things as 'want to meet women and fuck their brains out' isn't portraying a good first impression.

This isn't a critique of your profile in any way - but you asked the question why you're getting the responses you are - and I'm pretty sure the reasons I and others have stated should explain why!

over a year ago

"I've just clicked that little green arrow that lets people see a poster previous contributions to the forums and personally I can't see how anybody could post particularly serious responses to a lot of your threads.

From a 'what's the youngest age you've shagged?' to enquiring whether at a particular club you can just waltz in and 'fuck women', the regular themes that seem nothing more than questions designed to illicit 'wank material' and the general tone of a lot of your posts - there have been some positive responses and some light hearted jokey ones. No ones been abusive, but if you want to be taken seriously not just in the forums but in the lifestyle and on the site - stating such things as 'want to meet women and fuck their brains out' isn't portraying a good first impression.

This isn't a critique of your profile in any way - but you asked the question why you're getting the responses you are - and I'm pretty sure the reasons I and others have stated should explain why!

"

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I always thought it was perspicacious, and there was no 't' in it.

Removes hat and bows low in deference to superior lexigraphic cognaissance...

Furtles off to the nawty step.... "

Not so posh loo roll after all....

over a year ago

moi??????????

over a year ago

"I've just clicked that little green arrow that lets people see a poster previous contributions to the forums and personally I can't see how anybody could post particularly serious responses to a lot of your threads.

"

oooo errr u taught me something this morning - didnt know about the little green arrow button ........... I can now stalk myself lol

over a year ago

"moi??????????"

You may have a reason to be cocky!

over a year ago

its what most forums or things you can comment on are like on the internet really, just the internet in general!

over a year ago

Its worse in the Scotland forum they rip the piss out of anyone thats not in there clique to the point it gets like bullying not nice !!!!

over a year ago

"moi??????????"

lol

over a year ago

For every action there is a reaction, peeps usually get what they deserve, IMHO.

over a year ago

never knew about that green arrow what a class little option haha

over a year ago

"moi??????????"
and moi wow xx

over a year ago

and sadly just a few too many immature ones..!!!!!!

never done this before but i clicked on the little green arrow next to the OP's name and somehow i am not too surprised at some of his threads..

now i am not at all cocky and would like to offer some advise to the OP.

you need to take a hard look at why you are on here at all. You obviously feel it is just a place full of desperate women who want fucking by anyone (a la your eurekas thread) and you are sadly mistaken.

i would stick to nightclubbing and pulling girls there who do want fucking by anyone and you will probably have more luck than on here.

as for you girlfriend, i would tell her what you are looking for in your relationship and with a bit of luck she will run a mile and have a lucky escape.

over a year ago

"

Cocky twat, You made me spit out my coffee.

He kills keyboards with great regularity - am still waiting for my replacement "

Err... Its in the post...?!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

very very very good point...

so when I see that when he asked "how he should get his GF involved in swinging".. and people said "ask her!"... and he threw a strop at the answer, then to be honest I am not sure what you can do.......

sometimes you can't win with people if they don't want an answer to be the one they want to hear...

I would have said the same thing... and instead of it going in.... it went straight out the other ear.....

over a year ago

cause their hae nwt else 2 do..n u cnt block them fae commentin in the forumz which iz a pain in azz at timez, best 2 ignore them n do ur own thing

over a year ago

"ignore them, thats what I do "

over a year ago

we was all new at some point a little help and understanding never hurt anyone "

over a year ago

Hey....I’m quite partial to a cocky response....... Ooo'err matron!!!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't have a cock (not even of the Colin variety) but I had avoided all of the threads posted by the OP after opening one and seeing that I really didn't want to read any more. I only opened this one because I wasn't concentrating and I thought it was about the sudden ubiquitous proliferation of Colin and his cousins.

It's funny how the immature tell people to grow up... I'm off to grow up now.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Hey....I’m quite partial to a cocky response....... Ooo'err matron!!!!! "

There's always one that drags a perfectly tiresome thread down into Carry-On movie territory.

And it's usually you my good man. Well done!

over a year ago

"Thursday thread poster is Thursday thread posting."

nice azz btw ooopz dnt knw wat came ova me there x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Thursday thread poster is Thursday thread posting.

nice azz btw ooopz dnt knw wat came ova me there x"

Can I?

over a year ago

can see a benny hill scenario happnin here lol start the theme tune... x

over a year ago

Hehe

over a year ago

"Thursday thread poster is Thursday thread posting.

nice azz btw ooopz dnt knw wat came ova me there x

Can I? "

very peachy x

over a year ago

Not wanting to seem cocky - but the title of this post should be "too" and not "to"

over a year ago

"Not wanting to seem cocky - but the title of this post should be "too" and not "to" "

oh r u a teacher? dnt look at ma pro al get a D- lol x

over a year ago

"Hey....I’m quite partial to a cocky response....... Ooo'err matron!!!!!

can see a benny hill scenario happnin here lol start the theme tune... x "

and he drives the farstest milkcart in the west....?

Wolf

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

I would have to disagree with that, regulars get banned when needed.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/12 10:20:42]

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

whos willie ?? "

wheres wally

over a year ago

The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,best to. Keep off them mate if u look at the so called fabsters on here they never meet any one just here to gossip they have piss all to do,

over a year ago

I don't find ppl cocky in here, they just totally ignore me, which is fine by me,lol i plod on in my own way lol!!Still enjoy reading all the stupid and silly replies in the forums though lol.......

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,best to. Keep off them mate if u look at the so called fabsters on here they never meet any one just here to gossip they have piss all to do, "

utter crap and hugely assumptive

over a year ago

totally know where your coming from

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,best to. Keep off them mate if u look at the so called fabsters on here they never meet any one just here to gossip they have piss all to do, "

What a strange thing to say....

over a year ago

I'd reply in more detail but sadly I'm shortly due to arrive at a meet!

I'll try again tomorrow!

But it'll be quite late as I've another one the other end of the country in the morning.

And I dare say a lot of 'fabsters' will be tied up this weekend at the beach party too.

But I'm sure they wont be 'meeting' !!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

wow.....

surely a post like this ignites peoples reactions than calms a situation down.....

just as well as a regular forum user I've never had meets or been to any socials then..... I've never met anyone....

over a year ago

No click where I'm standing... we're outlaws and like it that way

..and as for piss all to do... your mileage may vary on that statement, which is a bit too sweeping for its own good really, and not fair on those who put time and effort into actually communicating with others and making the site what it is...?

Wolf

over a year ago

I think you will find that, at some point, a good deal of this so called click have been banned or received time outs, myself included.

Some people may get more than others, however, because they don't learn through their mistakes and/or they refuse to tailor their posts to forum rules.

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"

Forums (some more than others) remind me a lot like when I was young when joining a new school. You have to seem to prove yourself before anyone will talk to you. guess some of us are still kids and need to grow up

That's you that is.

That's your house."

Jodie, now I've just spat my fecking coffee.......

My keyboard's all wet, rank and smelling of stale coffee....

that's your mum that is

Loved History Today!!!!!!

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Did you get to use your word

over a year ago

the clique is imaginary

fact is some people are more confident about putting their point/comments accross online than others, some can take critisism when wrong or when people cant agree - some cant

i chat quite a bit on here, but never have any chat with people in the back ground, dont feel like im part of any group on here and certintly dont have any mod protection

its just the internet, you can say your piece and people can back to you too

some people fall into the trap of thinking most people will reply and agree with them or think they are right, or think they can probs vent and people wont really comment or give their thoughts on it, but when its a active forum or place to comment your going to get a full mixed bag of replies - some good / some bad / some you want to hear / some you dont

thats the internet, fabs no different to anywhere else

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Very funny.. ...

I guess someone got the posh toilet roll with a word of the day on it... You can get loo roll with words on?

"

What's loo roll??? We tend to use the cat or t'whippet round here (a sheep if they've got outta bed yet)

over a year ago

Wolf

"

got that bloody theme tune in ma heid nw lol litz do the scene runnin abt nakid haha x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

does rather beg the question what your doing on here if none of the 'so called fabsters' never meet anyone?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,, "

Now hang on a minute, they don't call me Billy no mates for nowt !! The only people in our mailbox from the forums is another mod and she only mails us cos she has too

over a year ago

whos willie ??

wheres wally "

wurz wally???? there he izx

over a year ago

Is this not a rather broad sweeping and generally abusive statement? Just asking a question, don't shoot me!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,,

Now hang on a minute, they don't call me Billy no mates for nowt !! The only people in our mailbox from the forums is another mod and she only mails us cos she has too

"

Billy....ive just mailed you check your inbox!

over a year ago

Wolf

got that bloody theme tune in ma heid nw lol litz do the scene runnin abt nakid haha x"

pmsl xx

over a year ago

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,,

"

pmsl

over a year ago

i knw a few modz from chattin in chatroomz...nva met oany yet and am defo not protectd by them eitha...there jst ppl like u n me fae wat a see. n dnt assume am an angel cause av had ma wee azz kickd by them a fewtimez lol

over a year ago

I've even been asked what I do for a living!!

PMSL!!

Like, who cares!? Lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a good thread as lots of times it would get personal and be closed.

good discussion

over a year ago

"

n a thought u wur Rugby hmmmmmm.....think av bn told porkiez x

over a year ago

Wolf

got that bloody theme tune in ma heid nw lol litz do the scene runnin abt nakid haha x

pmsl xx

"

mind n do the star jump so owa bitz r flashin x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,best to. Keep off them mate if u look at the so called fabsters on here they never meet any one just here to gossip they have piss all to do,

i knw a few modz from chattin in chatroomz...nva met oany yet and am defo not protectd by them eitha...there jst ppl like u n me fae wat a see. n dnt assume am an angel cause av had ma wee azz kickd by them a fewtimez lol "

Neverz understoodz a fking wurd ov dat kood youz uze dat engliz wordz next timez pleaze?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I have a clique within a clique within a clique. It's so secret the people I have chosen to be in it don't actually know they are in it.

over a year ago

Give me a few seconds to give a fuck about what you think... mmmm....... nah, sod it. Not going to happen.

over a year ago

"I've even been asked what I do for a living!!

PMSL!!

Like, who cares!? Lol

"

same here n askd hw many kidz a hae...hmmmmm wtf that got 2 dae wae me swingin? so wat dae ya dae for a livin btw? jokin lol x

over a year ago

"I have a clique within a clique within a clique. It's so secret the people I have chosen to be in it don't actually know they are in it. "

aaaahhhhhhhh itz that peachy azz again x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Billy....ive just mailed you check your inbox! "

Ta for mail...but thats illegal so no ta

over a year ago

"I have a clique within a clique within a clique. It's so secret the people I have chosen to be in it don't actually know they are in it. "
Well if come to you to the Garden where you live am i in one , lol

over a year ago

"The so called click no the mods on here and pretty sure they don't get banned,best to. Keep off them mate if u look at the so called fabsters on here they never meet any one just here to gossip they have piss all to do,

i knw a few modz from chattin in chatroomz...nva met oany yet and am defo not protectd by them eitha...there jst ppl like u n me fae wat a see. n dnt assume am an angel cause av had ma wee azz kickd by them a fewtimez lol

Neverz understoodz a fking wurd ov dat kood youz uze dat engliz wordz next timez pleaze?"

lol i undastood u LOUD N CLEAR pmslx nw thatz prime example of wat otha postz talk abt x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"

Have you deleted my dinosaur/cock pics!!???

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and always remember that just because a profile is only a few weeks old, they may not be new to the forum/site.

over a year ago

Neverz understoodz a fking wurd ov dat kood youz uze dat engliz wordz next timez pleaze?

lol i undastood u LOUD N CLEAR pmslx nw thatz prime example of wat otha postz talk abt x"

This spelling looks very normal to me . xx

over a year ago

"

mind n do the star jump so owa bitz r flashin x "

ooo-err oh go on then, seeing as it's you xx pmsl

Wolf

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I have a clique within a clique within a clique. It's so secret the people I have chosen to be in it don't actually know they are in it. Well if come to you to the Garden where you live am i in one , lol"

I can't tell you it's a secret. You will have to find out yourself.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Have you deleted my dinosaur/cock pics!!??? "

Send them again I must have missed them

over a year ago

lol i undastood u LOUD N CLEAR pmslx nw thatz prime example of wat otha postz talk abt xThis spelling looks very normal to me . xx"

thank u x

over a year ago

"

mind n do the star jump so owa bitz r flashin x

ooo-err oh go on then, seeing as it's you xx pmsl

Wolf

"

only if u join me wolf x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Have you deleted my dinosaur/cock pics!!???

Send them again I must have missed them "

FFS! Sent again

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

lol i undastood u LOUD N CLEAR pmslx nw thatz prime example of wat otha postz talk abt xThis spelling looks very normal to me . xx"

Don't you mean normalz Jo?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I'd reply in more detail but sadly I'm shortly due to arrive at a meet!

I'll try again tomorrow!

But it'll be quite late as I've another one the other end of the country in the morning.

And I dare say a lot of 'fabsters' will be tied up this weekend at the beach party too.

But I'm sure they wont be 'meeting' !! "

I did have a giggle and think ....

"really of all the weekends to make the statement about forum members not meeting, when in fact a lot of them meeting at the club on your doorstep"

I really hope they are going to the beach party and they wear big lovely badges just so people can go up to them and say... "hello... forum user here!!!"

over a year ago

First post HI THERE WLCOME. and you can see it . Is it not just friends in the groups on the hunt for new things to get there teeth into . lol "

over a year ago

"Not wanting to seem cocky - but the title of this post should be "too" and not "to"

oh r u a teacher? dnt look at ma pro al get a D- lol x "

Aye but am sure you'd get an A for everything else

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Hmmm I have just done the green arrow for about 10 threads and apart from one about clubs and one about age I don't see anything wrong with the OP previous posts.

Those that do have a problem with them, the best thing to do is not click on any the OP starts

over a year ago

"Not wanting to seem cocky - but the title of this post should be "too" and not "to"

Aye but am sure you'd get an A for everything else "

ooooh that meanz am at top o the class haha mmmmm thank u x

over a year ago

"Hmmm I have just done the green arrow for about 10 threads and apart from one about clubs and one about age I don't see anything wrong with the OP previous posts.

Those that do have a problem with them, the best thing to do is not click on any the OP starts "

over a year ago

ooooh that meanz am at top o the class haha mmmmm thank u x"

And you know what that means, you get to stay behind at lunchtime for extra tuition

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Hmmm I have just done the green arrow for about 10 threads and apart from one about clubs and one about age I don't see anything wrong with the OP previous posts.

Those that do have a problem with them, the best thing to do is not click on any the OP starts "

and this thread & the others only helps me confirm that I won't.

all the best to him though

over a year ago

And you know what that means, you get to stay behind at lunchtime for extra tuition "

lol aslong az i get 2 eat ma lunch am sure ad cope well x

over a year ago

And you know what that means, you get to stay behind at lunchtime for extra tuition

lol aslong az i get 2 eat ma lunch am sure ad cope well x"

Would you be happy with a sausage supper and a banana best school dinner you'll ever have, full of protein lol

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Ya all have a very good day

over a year ago

"Y is it you post some thing on this and all people seem to do is get cocky and take the piss personally think they need to grow the fuck up

How very dare they.

theres a difference tho between having a joke and taking the piss "

* cReEpS rOunD cRyPT * -l-

over a year ago

Would you be happy with a sausage supper and a banana best school dinner you'll ever have, full of protein lol"

ooooooh hw fillin yum x

over a year ago

wow, your very first forum post.

welcome"

You read my mind!

By *onboy777Man
over a year ago

Newark

How very dare they.

theres a difference tho between having a joke and taking the piss "

It's a fine line between the two and some can take more than others

over a year ago

Would you be happy with a sausage supper and a banana best school dinner you'll ever have, full of protein lol

ooooooh hw fillin yum x"

Plus having a full stomach will give you extra energy for your oral test in the afternoon

over a year ago

whos willie ??

wheres wally "

i know exactly where wally is

he should be looking right back at ya any minute now !

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Give me a few seconds to give a fuck about what you think... mmmm....... nah, sod it. Not going to happen."

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

whos willie ??

wheres wally

he should be looking right back at ya any minute now !"

I wondered if he would pop up

over a year ago

whos willie ??

wheres wally

pmsl... now i need to go and make a fresh coffee!!

over a year ago

"

That's you that is.

That's your house.

that's your mum that is

Loved History Today!!!!!!"

Loved Rob Newman and David Dabbiel funny as fuck

History Today was amazing ...

Jarvis was my fav sketch dirty bugger lol

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Willy is winking his one eye right at you, wave and say woo hoo, welcome willy!

over a year ago

"Willy is winking his one eye right at you, wave and say woo hoo, welcome willy!"

over a year ago

Love it

over a year ago

"You do need a thick skin on here sometimes and you also need to keep a sense of humour "

Really? Now I know why I am a nervous, quivering wreck at the end of a day on here....... pass the Prozac....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

whos willie ??

wheres wally

ah my favourite avatar reappears

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

That's you that is.

That's your house.

that's your mum that is

Loved History Today!!!!!!

Loved Rob Newman and David Dabbiel funny as fuck

History Today was amazing ...

Jarvis was my fav sketch dirty bugger lol"

I'd forgotten about Jarvis.....just had 10 mins on YouTube with him....them sketches are nearly 20 years old, Jeez, I feel bloody ancient now

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

whos willie ??

wheres wally

Haha that's a great pic Bussy

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple
over a year ago

Manchester Area

whos willie ??

wheres wally

Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless, now what about the other pic????

over a year ago

whos willie ??

wheres wally

Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless, now what about the other pic????"

Erm No

'That one' stays in private and is for your delectation only

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

whos willie ??

wheres wally

Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless, now what about the other pic????

Erm No

'That one' stays in private and is for your delectation only "

over a year ago

me too, and I would have to say to many cocky pics sent lol..

Post new Message to Thread