Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Need to meet a nice local genuine couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I want to meet a nice friendly genuine couple are there any out there, I will respect you both

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

What have you got that the zillion other dudes wanting the same as you hasn't?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What have you got that the zillion other dudes wanting the same as you hasn't?

Yes but I am a nice guy I would rather meet one couple or a lady regular, rather than than sleep with every one on the site.

"

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Yes but I am a nice guy I would rather meet one couple or a lady regular, rather than than sleep with every one on the site.

"

I believe that her point was you should make yourself stand out against the thousands of other profiles on here.

LvM

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try the meets and events section?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

I'm not calling you a liar, but just coz you say it doesn't mean it's true. That wasn't was I was aiming for when I asked the question tho.

What do you do when browsing looking for potential playmates. Check out their profile perhaps? You aren't alone, that's what most people do. What about yours stands out? How do you convey yourself to others viewing it?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I believe that her point was you should make yourself stand out against the thousands of other profiles on here.

LvM"

over a year ago

"

Are you suggesting that there aren't any other 'nice guys' on fab?

I mean, is that you unique selling point?

Hardly unique I'm afraid.

Sorry to be blunt but your lack of pictures on your profile, or even a profile picture is goingbto have a lot of potential matches dismissing you or deleting any message you might send them.

Ask yourself if you're doing enough to attract potential matches.

Then up your game and put more effort in.

over a year ago

"Hi I want to meet a nice friendly genuine couple are there any out there, I will respect you both "

Take "please give me a chance" out of your profile, mate. Begging isn't a good look, it's a total turnoff to the vast majority of people.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Are you suggesting that there aren't any other 'nice guys' on fab?

I mean, is that you unique selling point?

Hardly unique I'm afraid.

Sorry to be blunt but your lack of pictures on your profile, or even a profile picture is goingbto have a lot of potential matches dismissing you or deleting any message you might send them.

Ask yourself if you're doing enough to attract potential matches.

Then up your game and put more effort in."

All of this plus you have a profile that doesn't really say much about what you can offer let alone what you want from others.

You are up against 100's of other guys in your regional area all seeking the same thing.

You have to "sell" yourself. Just as you would do the same on a job CV, it's the same on here.

As a seasoned Gent on here for over 12 years, I say heed the advice offered so far. You need Patience, Perseverance and a thick skin too. Check your profile too for spelling errors via a spell checker.

If you can't accommodate, say why, as that can put people off.

over a year ago

And there is a huge difference between “No” and “Know”.

Your profile is the window into your sexual soul and if the blinds are down then window shopping is fruitless but you have been offered this advice many times in the past.

Best of luck op best of luck.

Tony

Post new Message to Thread