Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

3000 year old Shark Attack

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Archeologists have studied a 3000 year old skeleton with 790 wounds to it's bones, missing his left hand, a Nd a severed leg. They have proved that this was a shark attack. The waters were as dangerous then as they are now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Blimey the poor person.

Did you see the news about the skull found in China?

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

New species ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"New species ?"

Newly discovered yes. I find it fascinating. It's believed that this current age is the first time in the history of humans that there has been only one species.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Blimey the poor person.

Did you see the news about the skull found in China?"

I heard a little about this. It may well be one of the missing links of homonids evolution if I heard right?

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"Archeologists have studied a 3000 year old skeleton with 790 wounds to it's bones, missing his left hand, a Nd a severed leg. They have proved that this was a shark attack. The waters were as dangerous then as they are now."

It’s all over the news Tom

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

More sharks back then as we’ve now killed most of them

There is a theory that stupid people are born for a reason. In the old times an individual would brave potentially dangerous waters so as to be sacrificed to the groups benefit. Yup, there’s sharks out there. Many primitive societies primarily scavenged the shore line.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The theory is that he was attacked while fishing and his body rescued by his villagers. He was found in a communal grave with his severed leg next to him. There is evidence to what happened to the human but we will never know the fate of that dangerous beast. Perhaps he was hunted down by those angry villagers or simply swam away. One think O do believe that when any animal gets a taste for blood then they are likely to attack again

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Blimey the poor person.

Did you see the news about the skull found in China?

I heard a little about this. It may well be one of the missing links of homonids evolution if I heard right?"

As with all these things there are varying opinions. I've seen Dragon Man described as a "new branch of the family tree"

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"New species ?

Newly discovered yes. I find it fascinating. It's believed that this current age is the first time in the history of humans that there has been only one species."

That's a fascinating discovery there, possibly showing another of several species that coexisted.

Imagine Fab at the time could have had your species category, to help search for the type of human that you wanted to shag with that day

I'm guessing that for Tom's post - it's much safer today for shark attacks, as they would have vastly outnumbered us a few thousand years ago, when our population sizes were much lower.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"New species ?

Newly discovered yes. I find it fascinating. It's believed that this current age is the first time in the history of humans that there has been only one species.

That's a fascinating discovery there, possibly showing another of several species that coexisted.

Imagine Fab at the time could have had your species category, to help search for the type of human that you wanted to shag with that day

I'm guessing that for Tom's post - it's much safer today for shark attacks, as they would have vastly outnumbered us a few thousand years ago, when our population sizes were much lower. "

Indeed, they were even scarier times and especially for those brave village fishermen who literally risked being eaten alive by those murderous beasts and all they wanted to do was feed their families. I wonder if they fished to sell or just shared it amongst the villagers, old and young alike. Bit like Meals on Wheels or Free School Meals.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 27/06/21 19:01:27]

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Piltdown Man

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Even 3000 years ago these buggers attacked

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It’s all over the news Tom "

Tom likes to think that nobody else watches the news or reads newspapers

over a year ago

I actually think sharks are misjudged and calling them 'beasts' and 'dangerous buggers' isn't necessarily helping things - it perpetuates the myth that they are evil, which they aren't. They are on the brink of extinction due to over hunting and they are a vital part of a complex food web. Few care because they are top predators and they aren't "cute" but we should care. I went swimming with sharks several years ago and they are graceful and beautiful, but need respecting in their habitat just as you would a lion.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Even 3000 years ago these buggers attacked "

Humans have killed each other, and still declare war on other nations for much longer than that unfortunately

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I actually think sharks are misjudged and calling them 'beasts' and 'dangerous buggers' isn't necessarily helping things - it perpetuates the myth that they are evil, which they aren't. They are on the brink of extinction due to over hunting and they are a vital part of a complex food web. Few care because they are top predators and they aren't "cute" but we should care. I went swimming with sharks several years ago and they are graceful and beautiful, but need respecting in their habitat just as you would a lion."

They are evil and dangerous.. they attack surfers and skin divers... The sea is dangerous enough without these buggers trying to chomp you...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/06/21 21:17:12]

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"I actually think sharks are misjudged and calling them 'beasts' and 'dangerous buggers' isn't necessarily helping things - it perpetuates the myth that they are evil, which they aren't. They are on the brink of extinction due to over hunting and they are a vital part of a complex food web. Few care because they are top predators and they aren't "cute" but we should care. I went swimming with sharks several years ago and they are graceful and beautiful, but need respecting in their habitat just as you would a lion.

They are evil and dangerous.. they attack surfers and skin divers... The sea is dangerous enough without these buggers trying to chomp you..."

Evil is not an attribute you can attach to animals.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"I actually think sharks are misjudged and calling them 'beasts' and 'dangerous buggers' isn't necessarily helping things - it perpetuates the myth that they are evil, which they aren't. They are on the brink of extinction due to over hunting and they are a vital part of a complex food web. Few care because they are top predators and they aren't "cute" but we should care. I went swimming with sharks several years ago and they are graceful and beautiful, but need respecting in their habitat just as you would a lion."

I’ve heard most sharks support trump so?

By *moothshaftMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"Even 3000 years ago these buggers attacked "

And even millions of years ago!!

Beautiful creatures. Even they have to eat.

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Even 3000 years ago these buggers attacked

And even millions of years ago!!

Beautiful creatures. Even they have to eat."

Sharks are older than trees

over a year ago

I was wondering why a shark had a missing hand and leg for a minute then. His victim obvs. Dangerous place the sea. You would think being as we havnt been born with flippers and tails we may stay out the water.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I never ever go in the water...what the fuck lurks there..

And sharks waiting to prey on humans...evil buggers

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

They never sleep.. they swim 24 hours a day..

Hunting and ready to eat anything in its path including humans..

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

He's been watching too much Sharknado ^

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Some species learn to be evil

Some species have the capacity to be evil

Sharks are born evil..

Worse than that...

They are cowardly and evil..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Some species learn to be evil

Sharks are born evil..

Worse than that...

They are cowardly and evil.."

Can we apply human concepts to fish?

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Sharks are born evil..

Worse than that...

Can we apply human concepts to fish?"

We share these traits..

They wait in the dark seas ready to pounce..let's not forget the 600 souls on the sinking of a US ship during the war

Systematicaly eaten by this cunning for...The Shark

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sharks are born evil..

Worse than that...

Can we apply human concepts to fish?

We share these traits..

They wait in the dark seas ready to pounce..let's not forget the 600 souls on the sinking of a US ship during the war

Systematicaly eaten by this cunning for...The Shark "

So you're saying we can hold sharks to the same standards we hold humans to? I can't agree

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Well we have scientists telling us how intelligent many of these sea creatures are....

They know exactly what they are doing when they attack...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Well we have scientists telling us how intelligent many of these sea creatures are....

They know exactly what they are doing when they attack... "

That assumes an ability to reason on a par with humans and an ability to form a moral code. I'm not sure sharks do that Tom.

By *hat a PairXXXCouple
over a year ago

Bath

They are simply doing what they’ve evolved to do.

It’s no different from cats eating mice, lions eating wilder east, or humans eating just about everything on the planet.

By *ohnywrongunMan
over a year ago

Epping

"I actually think sharks are misjudged and calling them 'beasts' and 'dangerous buggers' isn't necessarily helping things - it perpetuates the myth that they are evil, which they aren't. They are on the brink of extinction due to over hunting and they are a vital part of a complex food web. Few care because they are top predators and they aren't "cute" but we should care. I went swimming with sharks several years ago and they are graceful and beautiful, but need respecting in their habitat just as you would a lion.

They are evil and dangerous.. they attack surfers and skin divers... The sea is dangerous enough without these buggers trying to chomp you..."

oh man,c'mon, they awsome creatures ,I love surfing and I love sharks ,we can coexist ,peace and love

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

There are some sharks that choose to be vegetarian and eat plankton..the basking shark is one I think... Then we have these evil buggers that choose meat and human meat at that..

over a year ago

"There are some sharks that choose to be vegetarian and eat plankton..the basking shark is one I think... Then we have these evil buggers that choose meat and human meat at that.. "

You think plankton are plants ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Archeologists have studied a 3000 year old skeleton with 790 wounds to it's bones, missing his left hand, a Nd a severed leg. They have proved that this was a shark attack. The waters were as dangerous then as they are now."

For a while I kept wondering how the eff a shark lost its hand and leg......

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"You think plankton are plants ? "

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"There are some sharks that choose to be vegetarian and eat plankton..the basking shark is one I think... Then we have these evil buggers that choose meat and human meat at that.. "

Did you mean algae?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The theory is that he was attacked while fishing and his body rescued by his villagers. He was found in a communal grave with his severed leg next to him. There is evidence to what happened to the human but we will never know the fate of that dangerous beast. Perhaps he was hunted down by those angry villagers or simply swam away. One think O do believe that when any animal gets a taste for blood then they are likely to attack again "

It's a shark ....... i'd be more suprised if it announced it was vegan

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Well we have scientists telling us how intelligent many of these sea creatures are....

They know exactly what they are doing when they attack... "

No they don't. It's instinctive.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"For a while I kept wondering how the eff a shark lost its hand and leg......"

The crocodiles ate all the sharks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpYNMQX41Gs

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Sharks do not accidentally eat people...they are cunning stalkers...

They have no respect for human life

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

This ancient skeleton had 790 teeth marks...

Imagine the blood and pain of an ancient man trying to feed his family when this evil bugger attacked for one reason and one reason only

Post new Message to Thread