Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Wedding Gifts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As some of you may be aware the lovely HSM is getting married on Friday and wondering what imaginary gifts we could get the happy couple.. comedy or serious.

Also feel free to share any gifts you've received yourselves from your own big day that made you giggle or that you've treasured.

My gift to a friend of mine was a massive photo album of around 300 pictures id taken of the build up of the day from start to finish. I felt its better to have actual photo's than just a disc of digital images

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Id get the couple a luxury spa break with his and hers fluffy slippers

By *smWoman
over a year ago

saltash

ohh Cutes, thats a lovely thought, I would love the spa date,,, wanna join us

popping in to fab during a break in sorting out last minute stuff., honest,, I'm only on here for a minute....

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I will give them the two pillow cases i recieved on my wedding day. There is this "odd" woman i know and i said she could come to my reception if she behaved herself. She got me two pillow cases that had brown and orange flowers on, something out of the 70's so i will happily pass those on to _sm

over a year ago

"I will give them the two pillow cases i recieved on my wedding day. There is this "odd" woman i know and i said she could come to my reception if she behaved herself. She got me two pillow cases that had brown and orange flowers on, something out of the 70's so i will happily pass those on to _sm"

what a random gift lol.. no duvet cover to go with them?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I will give them the two pillow cases i recieved on my wedding day. There is this "odd" woman i know and i said she could come to my reception if she behaved herself. She got me two pillow cases that had brown and orange flowers on, something out of the 70's so i will happily pass those on to _sm

what a random gift lol.. no duvet cover to go with them?"

No duvet, but then she gave my mum some body spray that went out of circulation about 20 years ago lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/12 13:06:14]

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I will give them the two pillow cases i recieved on my wedding day. There is this "odd" woman i know and i said she could come to my reception if she behaved herself. She got me two pillow cases that had brown and orange flowers on, something out of the 70's so i will happily pass those on to _sm

what a random gift lol.. no duvet cover to go with them?

No duvet, but then she gave my mum some body spray that went out of circulation about 20 years ago lol

Haha thats proper made me chuckle, i know they say its the thought that counts but she's just getting rid of old raffle prizes.

"

exactly and if you knew the woman you would know exactly what i ment.

I would by _sm a very simple but sexy chemise to wear on her wedding night

Post new Message to Thread