Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hypocite female or what

Jump to newest

By *ast Rollo OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow west

now i know this is a controversial subject but i have noticed that there are a great number of women who "can't accommodate" but expect guys to accommodate to some this screams cheating female or has kids at home to others its just playing safe but if a guy cant accommodate they are just cheating with no other explanation ----- what do you think

when i see this in a profile i think "clubbers" or wannabies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't accommodate and if the man doesn't we aren't really going to get anywhere are we.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

What's a clubber or wannabie?

What do I wannabe?

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"I don't accommodate and if the man doesn't we aren't really going to get anywhere are we.

"

Exactly this.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I don't automatically think a man is cheating if he can't accommodate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love hotels.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"What's a clubber or wannabie?

What do I wannabe?"

Do you wannabe a clubber ?

over a year ago

What do I wannabe?"

Sorry, spice girls just popped into my head

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I don't know why it's a double standard.

And that's what hotels are for.

over a year ago

What do I wannabe?

Do you wannabe a clubber ?"

A zig a zig a aaah

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Some people absolutely don’t want random folks from the internet around their house, they might have kids or simply just really like their space.

Not being able to accommodate doesn’t immediately equate cheat.

It’s not hypocritical

over a year ago

Popcorn please

over a year ago

There are lots of reasons people can't accommodate.

Children at home

Living with and looking after elderly parents

Paper thin walls and nosey neighbours

Living in shared accommodation and don't want the others knowing about your lifestyle (I shared a home with my sister once and no way could I have accommodated back then!!!)

And of course; for some, it's the having a partner/wife/husband who knows about your lifestyle, but doesn't want to be involved or doesn't know about it at all.

I'm sure there are other reasons too.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/21 21:03:39]

over a year ago

First rule of Fab Club : we don’t talk about Fab Club.

Second rule of Fab Club: All single men are sneaky, cheating, scum of the earth cunts, while all single women are all genuinely single, salt of the earth, in no way possibly in a relationship, no sireee, nope, nada.

It is, always has been, and always will be thus, young Padawan.

over a year ago

"There are lots of reasons people can't accommodate.

Children at home

Living in shared accommodation and don't want the others knowing about your lifestyle (I shared a home with my sister once and no way could I have accommodated back then!!!)

And of course; for some, it's the having a partner/wife/husband who knows about your lifestyle, but doesn't want to be involved or doesn't know about it at all.

I'm sure there are other reasons too."

Don't forget peeps turning into stalkers and also some bloke from your town gets d*unk and invites himself round

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I would never bring swinging to my home, even if I could accommodate.

I don't make assumptions as to why someone doesn't accommodate, as it seems sensible not to.

Go halves on a hotel if neither can accommodate.

over a year ago

I think it is something that is often said but nobody actually thinks it? No one that can think rationally anyway.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

I don't accommodate, am married, am not cheating, just prefer hotels or b&b than having people at my house. I don't assume someone is cheating but maybe doesn't want to involve a casual acquaintance with their home life. That's fine, we've all got different reasons for being here. Xx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

" now i know this is a controversial subject but i have noticed that there are a great number of women who "can't accommodate" but expect guys to accommodate to some this screams cheating female or has kids at home to others its just playing safe but if a guy cant accommodate they are just cheating with no other explanation ----- what do you think

when i see this in a profile i think "clubbers" or wannabies"

What do I think ? I think it's not controversial. I think it's of no consequence and I think you are cheesed off and hitting out.

When I see 'can't accommodate' in a profile I read it as 'can't accommodate.

over a year ago

Children at home

Don't forget peeps turning into stalkers and also some bloke from your town gets d*unk and invites himself round "

Exactly

over a year ago

I'm single. I don't accommodate. It used to be purely because I didn't want to but was often accused of being married. Now it's because I only meet in clubs.

over a year ago

Children at home

Don't forget peeps turning into stalkers and also some bloke from your town gets d*unk and invites himself round

Exactly"

op is kinda correct a lot of guys get slagged off if they can't accom see it all the time on here

over a year ago

Children at home

Exactly

op is kinda correct a lot of guys get slagged off if they can't accom see it all the time on here"

People that do the slagging off need to take a chill pill. If they can't handle something like can't accommodate, are they really mature enough for swinging?

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I always ask why they can't.

If anyone feels accused and defensive about it they're not the right person for me.

Cheating has been the reason more than once.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

" now i know this is a controversial subject but i have noticed that there are a great number of women who "can't accommodate" but expect guys to accommodate to some this screams cheating female or has kids at home to others its just playing safe but if a guy cant accommodate they are just cheating with no other explanation ----- what do you think

I have not and will not accommodate... however I dont want a man to accommodate me either.. as I have no interest in meeting anyone at their home. Clubs or parties only for me x

over a year ago

I think it's much harder for a woman to feel safe accommodating than it is for man.

And yes I do assume that a man that won't accommodate is attached. But cheaters also accommodate, trust me I know.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I can accommodate and it’s on my profile, so a lot of people assume I’ll invite them to mine. Nope, only a few people that I really trust walk through my front door. I prefer clubs especially for first meets.

I also get worried about being stalked as every other weekend I have my kids here, so I don’t need drama where I live.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't presuame a guy who can't accommodate is cheating. I usually think they are the same as me and just don't want to be bringing strangers back to their place. Any new meet I have done we usually go to a hotel or something.

I can accomadate but I choose not to. The only people I will bring to my home are people I trust and have met a number of times. I don't see why men should be expected to accommodate to be honest when a woman doesn't.

over a year ago

Children at home

Exactly

op is kinda correct a lot of guys get slagged off if they can't accom see it all the time on here"

In honesty i wouldn't want to go to someone elses home... Who knows if they have hidden cameras or when the sheets were changed

over a year ago

i wont go to a guys house unless i know him well and he knows hubs well too im lucky that i can invite who ever i want home and have the comfort of knowing hubs is in the house too .... only once ive regretted that was years ago with someone who decided to stalk me but the police delt with that very well so no longer fear that ... so lucky to be married and playing i would not do it if i was single

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Children at home

Don't forget peeps turning into stalkers and also some bloke from your town gets d*unk and invites himself round "

I used to help organise small parties, usually about once a month or so. One of the things that put us off was a guy coming back the following week with his mates, thinking that it would be a regular thing. It got nasty telling him to leave.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Why would a single woman want a guy to know her address?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Why would a single woman want a guy to know her address?"

Why would a single guy want a woman to know his ? Why is it considered any different for a guy women can stalk and be obsessed just as much as a man can .

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

So they can turn up to the meet.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

I think that works both ways. Was a thread not long about a guy having trouble with a women who kept turning up after a meet.

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Are hypocite females bad at spelling?

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Children at home

Exactly"

I had someone knock on my daughter's flat door once, after recognising me in the street and following me home. Luckily I was on my own but he put his foot in the door when I told him to go away.

over a year ago

"I can accommodate and it’s on my profile, so a lot of people assume I’ll invite them to mine. Nope, only a few people that I really trust walk through my front door. I prefer clubs especially for first meets.

I also get worried about being stalked as every other weekend I have my kids here, so I don’t need drama where I live."

Exactly this! can accommodate doesn't mean I will.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"Why would a single woman want a guy to know her address?

Why would a single guy want a woman to know his ? Why is it considered any different for a guy women can stalk and be obsessed just as much as a man can ."

over a year ago

I don’t make assumptions at all.

If someone can’t accommodate then it’s cool, we can make other arrangements.

I get labelled a cheat or not single because I refuse to accommodate because I’ve had bad experiences where someone keeps turning up at my place and had to move and delete my profiles. Creepy huh?

Not happening again unless I know them properly and trust them.

Not everyone is the same. If someone thinks I’m a fake, married or whatever then I don’t care. Plenty of fun people on the site to chat with, meet and have fun.

People need to gain others trust and inviting someone into their homes is not safe as days have changed and creepy people have increased.

Stop stressing man

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

"I don't accommodate and if the man doesn't we aren't really going to get anywhere are we.

"

Hotel?

By *reeneyedminxWoman
over a year ago

near you

I can’t accommodate cause of living with family, I always go halves on a hotel room if the guy can’t accommodate. Now and then I can accommodate but even then I only have someone over if I know them and are an actual friend as well as fun.

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Exactly this. "

Same here. Wish I could accommodate, but I dont live alone.

XX

over a year ago

Reading

Hotel?"

That gets very expensive if you want regular. I have not met a guy who wouldn't accommodate but luckily I'm not a pyscho stalker.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t assume a man is cheating if he can’t accommodate. There can be lots of reasons.

I won’t accommodate under any circumstances.

I also wouldn’t go to someone’s house so it’s hotel for me or nothing.

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Everyone has their reasons for not accommodating be it from kids, family members, flat mates or just simply not wanting to invite a stranger into their private home.

Is unfair to assume that someone is playing away. Wouldn't dwell on it too much

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Not being able to accommodate or choosing not to, doesn’t automatically mean cheat for either gender.

There are many reasons for not doing so, keeping your home a private and safe space is my main one. I’m not going to let someone I’ve been talking to online know where I live, of all the people I’ve met no one knows where I live and it will remain that way.

I’m just a private person and only my school friends, plus three others outside of that group know my address.

Neutral ground is always preferable

over a year ago

Children at home

That sounds horrifying!

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

I don’t accommodate I would prefer random people not to know where I live. Hotel meets are fine by me as I’m sure men don’t want random women turning up at their home either.

You can’t fully trust someone’s not going to turn full on stalker mode

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

OP.

Maybe you need to consider one other choice within Ladies who don't accommodate.

That is, it's their choice to do so, or not!!!

Simple!

over a year ago

I've never assumed a man not being able to accommodate was to do with cheating!

We all have our reasons, what ever they may be.

over a year ago

I think you’re overthinking things. I don’t accommodate and I’m single. I don’t need to explain why, but I often do if asked. Just ask them the reason and either believe them or move onto another profile. Seems pretty simple to me.

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

I happily accommodate. I live alone so have no issue with people coming to mine.

I do tend to think an inability for a guy to accommodate is a red flag - but I will outright ask him why not.

By *otBunsHunWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I have 2 children. This is their home. It is our family space. Swinging would not take place here anyway. Not about to give my address out to random people on the internet or go to a stranger's house I've never met either. Hotel or nothing .

over a year ago

i use to accomodate then got robbed as i was entertaining her.

never again

By *etwifeandhim69Couple
over a year ago

Darlington

Hotel?

That gets very expensive if you want regular. I have not met a guy who wouldn't accommodate but luckily I'm not a pyscho stalker. "

We both meet ladies separately so probably going to be awkward if one of us is upstairs with someone and the other is sat downstairs watching something on netflix (assuming our kids not home).

Unless the other party wants a threesome or isnt phased by that situation then hotels are the best bet to us and personally, I wouldnt mind paying for a hotel a couple of times a month if it's a proper evening meet rather than a quickie.

Just depends on the situation I guess but we are not exactly the most conventional couple on fab with how we do things.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Why would I invite a stranger into my home, my life. I’d rather hotels. I don’t assume someone is married if they can’t accommodate, a lot of men on here have kids or house share

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Personal choice

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

when i see this in a profile i think "clubbers" or wannabies I have 2 children. This is their home. It is our family space. Swinging would not take place here anyway. Not about to give my address out to random people on the internet or go to a stranger's house I've never met either. Hotel or nothing ."

That’s exactly how I see it. I would never bring strangers into my kids home, you never know what trouble you could be bringing to your door

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

I dance in the dew touched dawn and giggle as the sun kisses the hedgerows goodnight. This, of course, bears no relevance other than to say “you do you”

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I never try and read between the lines..if they can't accommodate then they can't accommodate..simple.

If I'm talking to them with the intention of meeting them then I'll already be aware of why, and I'd have no reason not to believe them.

If I read it in a profile without the intention of meeting them, then it's unimportant to me.

over a year ago

Children at home

Exactly

I had someone knock on my daughter's flat door once, after recognising me in the street and following me home. Luckily I was on my own but he put his foot in the door when I told him to go away."

Omg

over a year ago

"I love hotels. "

Always a good idea

over a year ago

Children at home

I used to help organise small parties, usually about once a month or so. One of the things that put us off was a guy coming back the following week with his mates, thinking that it would be a regular thing. It got nasty telling him to leave."

It's so hard trusting people and making the right choice

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

People do what's right for them. Simple.

If something is a red flag to someone else so be it. Doesn't make them a hypocrite, it generally means they've experienced some shit and don't want to experience the same shit again. They generally ain't saying blokes that can't accommodate ARE cheating, they're saying they don't wanna take the chance as more often than not, that is the case when it comes to fellas on here.

over a year ago

"I love hotels. "

Quite partial to a hotel myself

over a year ago

I don't think like you do then.

By *B69Woman
over a year ago

Wiltshire

I like the neutral territory of a hotel, my home life is private

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Plus, going to a hotel adds to the thrill of the meet.

Will the other guests hear you?

Does that receptionist know what's about to happen?

Someone else has to clean the dirty sheets!

Gbat

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I don't assume a guy is cheating if he can't accommodate but if both of us can't, it can make meeting kinda tricky. I'm not against hotels but there can be issues with that too.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Why would a single guy want a woman to know his ? Why is it considered any different for a guy women can stalk and be obsessed just as much as a man can ."

Yes right. Single females attacking single males is common in this country after all lol.

I think we all know that males are far less likely to have that problem than females but the question asked by the OP was about women notwanting to give out their addresses.

By *ackdaw52Man
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I think OP does make a valid point here.

'You must be able to accommodate' is common on many profiles. If he can't then then must know why.

If she/they can't then that's her personal choice and can't be questioned.

I had this from a couple before. When I suggested a hotel they replied, 'OK, but we're not paying. '

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Why would a single guy want a woman to know his ? Why is it considered any different for a guy women can stalk and be obsessed just as much as a man can .

Yes right. Single females attacking single males is common in this country after all lol.

I think we all know that males are far less likely to have that problem than females but the question asked by the OP was about women notwanting to give out their addresses."

I disagree. I’m my time on here I've heard more stories of women stalking men and turning up at their homes etc than I have men doing the same to women.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

OP - Women and couples rule on Fab. Always has been so; and always will be.

Stay calm, do not expect the impossible like equality and Don't criticise.

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

To make assumptions on the ‘why’ without asking is simply daft. People cohabit, people have kids, people simply don’t want to stay at home. If you ask you’ll find out. Exactly the same for both sexes. It’s conversation.

over a year ago

Sometimes people have " cant accomodate " simply because they dont want complete strangers in their home , what if things turned sour and he knows where she lives ?...its a personal choice for many reasons...safety first always.

By *udeSpaLoverMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

What I find hypocritical is demands for face pics "or you get blocked" from women who haven't even bothered posting ANY pics on their profile. Why would I reveal myself to someone I can't see anything of?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I do not accommodate and have no desire to go to a mans home so more than happy to meet in a club or split the cost of a hotel.

over a year ago

I have a few things which are expensive.ive worked very hard for it. When people see what I have they get the idea of being your friend and wanting to be a part of it (whatever it is?) They are not really interested in you just what they can get.

This is why I protect myself from most people.

So hotels work for me even though I know some will not like that, it's just what I have to do to keep my life private.

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

This

over a year ago

I don't accommodate either, I also don't judge people

over a year ago

From the amount of women that have been stalked I can see why women do not accommodate

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Can rarely accom as have 20 something daughters living home still have found local fwb that can accom in past and has worked well shall b looking for same again!x

over a year ago

My situation could be an afternoon gameshow

Ainsley Harriet could host it

"Can accommodate, don't accomodate"

over a year ago

Surely anyone can determine their own requirements for meeting without having to explain? If you dont like it or it doesn’t work move on - why read anything into it?

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I don't accommodate and don't expect anyone else to - but it doesn't make things more difficult when men also don't.

I don't see a man not accommodating as meaning he's a cheat but the fact is that there are far more women single parents than men so it will make me pause.

The fact is that women are statistically at far greater risk of harm from men than men are from women, so it's understandable that we take more precautions to protect ourselves and our privacy. Men are of course to make those same choices and have as much privacy as women are but they're unlikely to be potentially putting themselves in harms way as often as women do.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

*does and lots of other typos

By *omvampmMan
over a year ago

gillingham

Not something I’ve really over analysed you should respect what another person wishes and their reasoning to be honest I wouldn’t even ask as it’s that’s persons business and why would you imply the drama of insinuate something thought this lifestyle was about fun and freedom not about drama or inquisition maybe that’s just me lol x

over a year ago

It’s all personal preference. I’ve done meets a my home, other people’s homes and then a fair share of hotels.

My preference is always a hotel. It’s an even playing field and if things don’t go as intended you can call quits and leave.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

As someone else said…. Why over analyse. I say I can but I rarely do because it’s my home and I’m a single woman. I’m also a clubber.

Talk to people you like and then establish the person they are rather than the words on the page.

V x

over a year ago

I had a couple criticise me for not accommodating. They don’t accommodate themselves. Yeah right, not happening.

over a year ago

Reading

"To make assumptions on the ‘why’ without asking is simply daft. People cohabit, people have kids, people simply don’t want to stay at home. If you ask you’ll find out. Exactly the same for both sexes. It’s conversation. "

over a year ago

That's women for you.

But to be fair if you're getting sex out of it, then you really shouldn't complain. You should you? Tb honest if it was someone I really like and she's nice, then I wouldn't mind paying for the hotel at all.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"

That's women for you.

But to be fair if you're getting sex out of it, then you really shouldn't complain. You should you? Tb honest if it was someone I really like and she's nice, then I wouldn't mind paying for the hotel at all. "

You're really not covering yourself in any glory with your various misogynistic sweeping statements. That's women is it?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Any preferences that are really clear make it simple to find matches. OP finds his own interpretation as the issue but doesn't leave it there

over a year ago

"What I find hypocritical is demands for face pics "or you get blocked" from women who haven't even bothered posting ANY pics on their profile. Why would I reveal myself to someone I can't see anything of? "

Because there will always be 100 simps after you that will comply

over a year ago

"

That's women for you.

But to be fair if you're getting sex out of it, then you really shouldn't complain. You should you? Tb honest if it was someone I really like and she's nice, then I wouldn't mind paying for the hotel at all.

You're really not covering yourself in any glory with your various misogynistic sweeping statements. That's women is it? "

'misogynistic'. Crikey that's really below the belt. Honestly. Have a heart uhh.

By *issAphroditeWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"

That's women for you.

You're really not covering yourself in any glory with your various misogynistic sweeping statements. That's women is it?

'misogynistic'. Crikey that's really below the belt. Honestly. Have a heart uhh. "

I say it as I see it. You keep saying misogynistic things that really give off incel vibes.

over a year ago

"

That's women for you.

'misogynistic'. Crikey that's really below the belt. Honestly. Have a heart uhh.

I say it as I see it. You keep saying misogynistic things that really give off incel vibes."

'misogynistic'... For example?

Post new Message to Thread