Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Given the opportunity....

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

what would you like to try, experience, achieve ....? Could be a certain kind of food, an exotic holiday, a job different from your own... anything goes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gonna sound crazy,but I look at the pilots flying fighter jets and just for 10 minutes I'd pay a lot of money to experience what it feels like

over a year ago

"what would you like to try, experience, achieve ....? Could be a certain kind of food, an exotic holiday, a job different from your own... anything goes."

would love to dive the great barrier reef

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/08/12 18:26:52]

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Gonna sound crazy,but I look at the pilots flying fighter jets and just for 10 minutes I'd pay a lot of money to experience what it feels like "
Does not sound crazy at all - I always wanted to try that myself - I did get a few sessions in a Haw Simulator some years back and it was great but not quite the same thing

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"what would you like to try, experience, achieve ....? Could be a certain kind of food, an exotic holiday, a job different from your own... anything goes.

would love to dive the great barrier reef"

Looking at some of the pictures - I can understand that also.

over a year ago

want to be able to catch a giant Burmese Python or a King Cobra. I love animals, especially reptiles.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"want to be able to catch a giant Burmese Python or a King Cobra. I love animals, especially reptiles."
Wow - that sounds a bit scary to me but good for you

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"what would you like to try, experience, achieve ....? Could be a certain kind of food, an exotic holiday, a job different from your own... anything goes.

Very high on my list of 'to do' dived some amazing places but need to get to Aus before I'm past it

over a year ago

or jump out of a plane (with parachute much 2 manies dismay) just need 2 raise the money

over a year ago

"want to be able to catch a giant Burmese Python or a King Cobra. I love animals, especially reptiles.Wow - that sounds a bit scary to me but good for you "

what about you Aphrodite?

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"what would you like to try, experience, achieve ....? Could be a certain kind of food, an exotic holiday, a job different from your own... anything goes."

Been quite lucky to have done most things on my to do list. I did always want to represent by country at shooting but quite frowned upon now

Oh and give a certain lady a all over massage but what with me being so shy

over a year ago

"Gonna sound crazy,but I look at the pilots flying fighter jets and just for 10 minutes I'd pay a lot of money to experience what it feels like Does not sound crazy at all - I always wanted to try that myself - I did get a few sessions in a Haw Simulator some years back and it was great but not quite the same thing "
I'm not talking flying at 5000ft,I'm on about 200ft flat out

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

To have a family...Then you know what my life is complete...

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"want to be able to catch a giant Burmese Python or a King Cobra. I love animals, especially reptiles.Wow - that sounds a bit scary to me but good for you

what about you Aphrodite?"

I d be scared of reptiles but I d havea go at most other things. Always wondered about wing walking

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Gonna sound crazy,but I look at the pilots flying fighter jets and just for 10 minutes I'd pay a lot of money to experience what it feels like Does not sound crazy at all - I always wanted to try that myself - I did get a few sessions in a Haw Simulator some years back and it was great but not quite the same thing I'm not talking flying at 5000ft,I'm on about 200ft flat out "
I know... that must be soooo exiliarating.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Been quite lucky to have done most things on my to do list. I did always want to represent by country at shooting but quite frowned upon now

Oh and give a certain lady a all over massage but what with me being so shy "

Hey do we need the forum fairy back for that?

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"To have a family...Then you know what my life is complete... "
Hope that happens for you one day

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

"To have a family...Then you know what my life is complete... "

I once said the same to my grandmother and her words back was not one or many people can complete your life only improve and make it better, love your children and family more than your own life and expect nothing in return for only then will you be complete. True love is to give everything you are and have and expect nothing in return.

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

Oh and give a certain lady a all over massage but what with me being so shy Hey do we need the forum fairy back for that?"

Now there a thought

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"To have a family...Then you know what my life is complete...

I once said the same to my grandmother and her words back was not one or many people can complete your life only improve and make it better, love your children and family more than your own life and expect nothing in return for only then will you be complete. True love is to give everything you are and have and expect nothing in return. "

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

There is a wonderful woman that starts thought provoking threads on here

I would love to meet her but I am too shy to ask her

over a year ago

I once said the same to my grandmother and her words back was not one or many people can complete your life only improve and make it better, love your children and family more than your own life and expect nothing in return for only then will you be complete. True love is to give everything you are and have and expect nothing in return. "

that caught me in my throat lol very sound advice from ur grandmother

By *ucsparkMan
over a year ago

dudley

I once said the same to my grandmother and her words back was not one or many people can complete your life only improve and make it better, love your children and family more than your own life and expect nothing in return for only then will you be complete. True love is to give everything you are and have and expect nothing in return.

that caught me in my throat lol very sound advice from ur grandmother"

She was a great person to know and always gave advice not judgement, I really miss her insight

Post new Message to Thread