Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trend BIG HAIR .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And some are now sleeping in the new sleep-in Rollers , lol xx velcro .. would it put you off seeing your lady in her Rollers or a turn on ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"And some are now sleeping in the new sleep-in Rollers , lol xx velcro .. would it put you off seeing your lady in her Rollers or a turn on ? "

i have some in my pubes right now

red highlights later

my cock will look like rita from coronation street come bedtime

over a year ago

"And some are now sleeping in the new sleep-in Rollers , lol xx velcro .. would it put you off seeing your lady in her Rollers or a turn on ?

red highlights later

my cock will look like rita from coronation street come bedtime "

wow a NEW Trend x

over a year ago

"And some are now sleeping in the new sleep-in Rollers , lol xx velcro .. would it put you off seeing your lady in her Rollers or a turn on ?

red highlights later

my cock will look like rita from coronation street come bedtime "

Must be the new trend............ I best grow some lol

over a year ago

red highlights later

my cock will look like rita from coronation street come bedtime wow a NEW Trend x "

ur safe Jo

it's a Manchester thing

it's the equivalent of a vajazzle, only not quite as glamourous

over a year ago

red highlights later

Must be the new trend............ I best grow some lol"

NO keep your off , lol xx

over a year ago

red highlights later

my cock will look like rita from coronation street come bedtime wow a NEW Trend x

ur safe Jo

it's a Manchester thing

it's the equivalent of a vajazzle, only not quite as glamourous"

You had me worried there Bussy xx lol xx

over a year ago

red highlights later

Must be the new trend............ I best grow some lol NO keep your off , lol xx "

Just for you Jo xx

over a year ago

Oo I must be en trend then, I have huge hair like Michael Jackson in the 70s and all natural without ever having to use rollers

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Oo I must be en trend then, I have huge hair like Michael Jackson in the 70s and all natural without ever having to use rollers "

Me too. Not sure I could get a roller in. Good to be on trend for once. Unless, you're all going to tell me a roller is something else that I don't know about

over a year ago

"Oo I must be en trend then, I have huge hair like Michael Jackson in the 70s and all natural without ever having to use rollers "
your so in right now xx Thay say Kylie Minogue sleeping in her New sleep in rollers just to get that look x

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

just been looking at some sleep in rollers. Haved tried velcro ones before and ended up getting them stuck in my hair

I have naturally curly/tatty hair anyway so think I'll stick to straightening it unless I get someone proper to do it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well my hair is fine and cant hold a curl, but i think jay seeing me with rollers in my hair would be least of my worries. When you have been with someone along time they have seen you in all sorts of states

over a year ago

"just been looking at some sleep in rollers. Haved tried velcro ones before and ended up getting them stuck in my hair

I have naturally curly/tatty hair anyway so think I'll stick to straightening it unless I get someone proper to do it "

I have fine hair. I put them in for volume but never sleep in them ... but love that look big hair. Its very sexy xx

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"just been looking at some sleep in rollers. Haved tried velcro ones before and ended up getting them stuck in my hair

I have naturally curly/tatty hair anyway so think I'll stick to straightening it unless I get someone proper to do it I have fine hair. I put them in for volume but never sleep in them ... but love that look big hair. Its very sexy xx"

It is very sexy and gorgeous when it just bounces and looks so natural.

May have another go with my rollers and tongs and hopefully not look like a dynasty extra xx

Post new Message to Thread