FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

preparing for mum's future visit just got made easier...:-)

Jump to newest

By *ummy mummy OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

My mother comes to visit at least once a year..for at least 4 weeks at a time and as some may remember from the last couple of visits it has not always gone smoothly...but the realization that she will be here for my birthday and has said that I can go away and she will watch the kids just intime for the travelodge room sale aswell...looks like I will finally get to go to my first bi night at chams woohoo!!! If only it wasn't until March...lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol well done

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Yay!!!!!! Match isn't that far away really

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Yay!!!!!! Match isn't that far away really "

looking to be up that way from March 22 until the 26th...think we could try to organise a birthday social at chams the friday night?hehehe

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Definitely a plan!!!!

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

As they say, every silver lining has a cloud. All the clouds will pass swiftly and it will be March before you know it.

over a year ago

Not until March? Plenty of time for that little plan to have a spanner thrown in its well oiled works!

It's well known military doctrine that no battle plan survives first contact with the enemy. Or in this case the mother!

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"As they say, every silver lining has a cloud. All the clouds will pass swiftly and it will be March before you know it."

Have already booked hotel can not beat £12 a night .only time I can go away is when she visits from Canada.she was only going to come 3 weeks this time as we had a falling out last time she was here then she pointed out she would not be spending the extra time with me so it was ok..hahaha. will have to fit a month of shagging into 5 days...hehehe

over a year ago

I think 5days of shagging is good compensation for having to put up with your mother for 3 weeks!!

Ur tougher than me, no amount of 'silver lining' would get me to spend that amount of time with mine!! I think both of us can only stand about 8 hours in the same room as each other!!! lol

hope your plans all work out, and you have lots of fun

x

over a year ago

southampton-ish

"I think 5days of shagging is good compensation for having to put up with your mother for 3 weeks!!

Ur tougher than me, no amount of 'silver lining' would get me to spend that amount of time with mine!! I think both of us can only stand about 8 hours in the same room as each other!!! lol

hope your plans all work out, and you have lots of fun

x"

It is only once a year and it is more for her to get to see her grandkids as I can not afford for the 4 of us to go visit her in Canada(£2000 just for flights last I checked )so I have to keep repeating that to myself over the 4 weeks..lol

Post new Message to Thread