Back to The Lounge

Glad midsommarafton!

Jump to newest

By *awk90 OP   Man
over a year ago

Amsterdam

Hope you're all having a nice one

Skål!

Midsommar is a big thing in Sweden, so I'm having some Swedish "burning wine" to celebrate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

enjoy fella!

That burning wine sounds interesting. Save some for me!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Really enjoyed the film Midsommar but if that’s the sort of thing they get up to…I’ll give it a miss

By *urreyMassageGentlemanMan
over a year ago

Ashford

Having been fortunate enough to experience a few midsommers in Sweden, I can confirm that is is utterly bonkers and wonderful! Make mine a porse snaps! And, skal!

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Really enjoyed the film Midsommar but if that’s the sort of thing they get up to…I’ll give it a miss "

That film is fucked up

Beautiful scenery though

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Really enjoyed the film Midsommar but if that’s the sort of thing they get up to…I’ll give it a miss

That film is fucked up

Beautiful scenery though "

It really got to me, that film. After watching it I didn’t think about it too much. But a day later I couldn’t stop myself from looking on YouTube for reviews and it’s deeper meanings. Subconsciously it had an affect on me and I still don’t know why.

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Really enjoyed the film Midsommar but if that’s the sort of thing they get up to…I’ll give it a miss

That film is fucked up

Beautiful scenery though

It really got to me, that film. After watching it I didn’t think about it too much. But a day later I couldn’t stop myself from looking on YouTube for reviews and it’s deeper meanings. Subconsciously it had an affect on me and I still don’t know why. "

I know what you mean. I think it's the religious/spiritual dimension to it. It's not a slasher flick with senseless killing, the death and violence is meant to serve a higher purpose and preserve an idyllic way of life.

By *onb21Woman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Glad Midsommar!

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Glad midsommar. I am swedish and we have had our dinner, it is a typical swedish one with herring (sill) and potatoes, with a kopparberg, skål

Post new Message to Thread