Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do women prefer…

Jump to newest

By *aysOfOurLives OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chigwell

The answer is: some do some don’t - accept it and think of some way to make your question more enticing and let’s face it, less gosh darned repetitive. I beseech you!

*if you can’t and are desperate to know then please just scroll down the forum a few pages, you’ll find your post a dozen times.

Rant over…

Now, do women prefer blondes having more fun or being more dumb?

*kidding

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do women prefer men who ask 'do women prefer ...'?

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Do women prefer to sit down when taking a wee?

over a year ago

No. All women must think the same. That’s the rules. Or we can’t ever come close to working you out. Lol

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

You’re so woke for pointing this out

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Do women prefer to sit down when taking a wee? "

Do you not prefer it

over a year ago

No. I like it running down my legs.

You can buy a little plastic device to help with that.

over a year ago

I bet there's some who don't.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Not in public loos. Squatting is the only way.

over a year ago

"Do women prefer to sit down when taking a wee?

Do you not prefer it "

In the middle of the night, clawing my way to the bathroom with my eyes closed so I can stay sleepy ~ hell yes!

over a year ago

"The answer is: some do some don’t - accept it and think of some way to make your question more enticing and let’s face it, less gosh darned repetitive. I beseech you!

*if you can’t and are desperate to know then please just scroll down the forum a few pages, you’ll find your post a dozen times.

Rant over…

*kidding "

I felt as if I was reading a Hitler rants on Yo* Tub*

Do others prefer those for their humour?

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I must admit that I do often prefer to sit down for a wee myself.

…..an act which often draws aghast expressions of consternation from my fellow pissing patrons at the urinal….

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Do women prefer to sit down when taking a wee?

Do you not prefer it

In the middle of the night, clawing my way to the bathroom with my eyes closed so I can stay sleepy ~ hell yes! "

I knew it you men love a sit down wee

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I must admit that I do often prefer to sit down for a wee myself.

…..an act which often draws aghast expressions of consternation from my fellow pissing patrons at the urinal…. "

They just jel

over a year ago

"The answer is: some do some don’t - accept it and think of some way to make your question more enticing and let’s face it, less gosh darned repetitive. I beseech you!

Rant over…

*kidding I felt as if I was reading a Hitler rants on Yo* Tub*

Do others prefer those for their humour?"

Bit more like it:

Die Antwort ist: Manche tun es, manche nicht – akzeptieren Sie es und überlegen Sie sich einen Weg, Ihre Frage verlockender zu gestalten und seien wir ehrlich, weniger verdammt repetitiv. Ich flehe dich an!

*Wenn Sie es nicht können und es unbedingt wissen möchten, scrollen Sie bitte im Forum ein paar Seiten nach unten, Sie werden Ihren Beitrag ein Dutzend Mal finden.

Aufregen über…

Bevorzugen Frauen es nun, wenn Blondinen mehr Spaß haben oder dummer sind?

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Die Antwort ist: Manche tun es, manche nicht – akzeptieren Sie es und überlegen Sie sich einen Weg, Ihre Frage verlockender zu gestalten und seien wir ehrlich, weniger verdammt repetitiv. Ich flehe dich an!

*Wenn Sie es nicht können und es unbedingt wissen möchten, scrollen Sie bitte im Forum ein paar Seiten nach unten, Sie werden Ihren Beitrag ein Dutzend Mal finden.

Aufregen über…

Bevorzugen Frauen es nun, wenn Blondinen mehr Spaß haben oder dummer sind?"

Wir sind deutsch soldaten!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Bevorzugen Frauen es nun, wenn Blondinen mehr Spaß haben oder dummer sind?"

An excellent translation of OPs original!

For the German speaking among us.

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Wir sind deutsch soldaten!"

Ich bin ein auslander.

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Ich bin ein auslander."

Jah, Herr Leutnant!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Ich bin ein auslander. Jah, Herr Leutnant!"

Für dich ist mein freund Fab vorbei.

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Ich bin ein auslander. Jah, Herr Leutnant!

Für dich ist mein freund Fab vorbei."

Freund...nein!

Kamaraden...Jah!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Für dich ist mein freund Fab vorbei. Freund...nein!

Kamaraden...Jah!"

...Oops...Ja!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Kamaraden...Jah!"

Kameraden in Waffen!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Kamaraden...Jah!

Kameraden in Waffen!"

Nein! My mother would kill me!!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Kamaraden...Jah!

Kameraden in Waffen!Nein! My mother would kill me!!"

Although that would be the only place I could fit!

over a year ago

Rant over…

Bit more like it:

Aufregen über…

Kamaraden...Jah!

Kameraden in Waffen!Nein! My mother would kill me!! Although that would be the only place I could fit!"

Had to leave the german behind...my lingo only goes up to twenty (maybe)

Post new Message to Thread