Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fab'd Photo's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Should peeps fab photos if they take the time to look at your profile and send an imprompture wink or friend invite, or are both just so wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Should peeps fab photos if they take the time to look at your profile and send an imprompture wink or friend invite, or are both just so wrong "
it isnt a pre requisite is it?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

kinda lost

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Should peeps fab photos if they take the time to look at your profile and send an imprompture wink or friend invite, or are both just so wrong "

Why would either be wrong?

over a year ago

"kinda lost "

i wasnt sure if it was because im just tired, so glad i wasnt the only one not to understand what the OP was askin about

over a year ago

We fab a pic because we like the pic, nothing more, nothing less.

over a year ago

"kinda lost

i wasnt sure if it was because im just tired, so glad i wasnt the only one not to understand what the OP was askin about "

i am still lost lol ....not just u

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Same here if I see a pic I like I'll fab it.

It hasnt got to be hardcore it can be fully dressed,artfull,tastefull or hardcore or a mix of all the above

over a year ago

"Same here if I see a pic I like I'll fab it.

It hasnt got to be hardcore it can be fully dressed,artfull,tastefull or hardcore or a mix of all the above "

+ 1 here. Most of the pics I fab are pretty ladies faces

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I use the fabbing of photos as a pre-wink.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Reading this has made me think i wonder how many people wont reply or respond to message if their pics havent been fabbed?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Reading this has made me think i wonder how many people wont reply or respond to message if their pics havent been fabbed?

"

Judging by all the Thursday moan threads most people don't respond to messages regardless

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Reading this has made me think i wonder how many people wont reply or respond to message if their pics havent been fabbed?

Judging by all the Thursday moan threads most people don't respond to messages regardless "

What people say and do are usually two different things on here funky....not beyond the realms of possibility though being held to ransom so they have to fab pics

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I don't think I have ever fabbed a photo....... can you actually tell who has?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't think I have ever fabbed a photo....... can you actually tell who has?"
i think so, but i opted out at the get go...so not sure

over a year ago

"Same here if I see a pic I like I'll fab it.

It hasnt got to be hardcore it can be fully dressed,artfull,tastefull or hardcore or a mix of all the above

+ 1 here. Most of the pics I fab are pretty ladies faces "

We fab more face pics than we do sex pics

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Judging by all the Thursday moan threads most people don't respond to messages regardless What people say and do are usually two different things on here funky....not beyond the realms of possibility though being held to ransom so they have to fab pics "

Sad state of affairs if true.

I spent a while in chat last week and everyone was obsessed with getting fabs - it seemed to be like a competition.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Judging by all the Thursday moan threads most people don't respond to messages regardless What people say and do are usually two different things on here funky....not beyond the realms of possibility though being held to ransom so they have to fab pics

Sad state of affairs if true.

I spent a while in chat last week and everyone was obsessed with getting fabs - it seemed to be like a competition."

Now that doesnt surpise me one lil bit

over a year ago

What it is just had a reply from a lady who said she didn't like her pics fabe'd untill she had had a message, on her profile it says dont respond to to winks or accept friend invites without chatting first. Only thing we did was fab a pic!

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Generally I only fab forumites daft/cheeky/bonkers pictures and people I've met's pictures and any with me on (obviously).....just checked and my last one was Cupids Couch from a friend's party (should be out again this weekend!!!) and Ryan and Colin.....also seeing these sort of threads are about the only time I think to look see if any of my pics been fabbed (half a dozen once in the last 24 hours, and that was by a friend)....don't bother me one bit if I'm fabbed or not

NOW BLOODY WELL LOOK AT ME AND FAB MY FECKING PIX OR THERE'LL BE TROUBLE

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"What it is just had a reply from a lady who said she didn't like her pics fabe'd untill she had had a message, on her profile it says dont respond to to winks or accept friend invites without chatting first. Only thing we did was fab a pic! "

If shes opted ot have her pics fabbed then she really has no say in who can or can't fab them and what a waste of her time to send a mesage like that when she could be chatting to people that she wants to have fun with

I don't get why people spend so much effort on telling people that they don't like something instead of using that time to enjoy the site

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

I read one profile saying how busy they were, so one way to get noticed and put on the to do list was if their pics were fab'd.

If they were so busy to reply to messages surely they'd be even busier listing all the fabs they'd receive or have I lost the point completely?

By *bbandflowCouple
over a year ago

South Devon

"I use the fabbing of photos as a pre-wink."

Are you sure you don't mean pre-wank..naughty boy!

over a year ago

"I use the fabbing of photos as a pre-wink.

Are you sure you don't mean pre-wank..naughty boy!"

I thought it was a spelling mistake ..... Lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I use the fabbing of photos as a pre-wink.

Are you sure you don't mean pre-wank..naughty boy!"

Ooops a typo!

over a year ago

We have fabbed some of your very sexy pics babes lol

Post new Message to Thread