Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verification photo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed some people have only the meet-verified tick and not the green flag-verified icon and have been wondering if there's a way to remove your flag and just keep the tick?

Also, the verification photo (that can be seen in your 'Manage Photos' section)... though it's not shown to public, is it kept on file or just for you to see? Because I'd like to remove mine if possible.

Thanks in advance if anyone can be of help to me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It never used to be compulsory now it is

over a year ago

I think you can use the ‘contact us’ function and request that they delete the photo. Otherwise the nuclear option is to delete your profile and rejoin?

over a year ago

The reason some people don't have the flag is because they haven't completed Photo verification.

As has been said, it never used to be compulsory but it now looks as though it is for new members

over a year ago

"The reason some people don't have the flag is because they haven't completed Photo verification.

As has been said, it never used to be compulsory but it now looks as though it is for new members"

Someone told me recently it's compulsory for new women and couples, but not for men. I guess because no one pretends to be a single guy on here?

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"The reason some people don't have the flag is because they haven't completed Photo verification.

As has been said, it never used to be compulsory but it now looks as though it is for new members

Someone told me recently it's compulsory for new women and couples, but not for men. I guess because no one pretends to be a single guy on here?"

Yeah it was compulsory when I came back recently. Couldn’t get any further without a veri pic.

over a year ago

Someone told me recently it's compulsory for new women and couples, but not for men. I guess because no one pretends to be a single guy on here?"

Wasn’t compulsory for me. I opted to voluntarily as no bugger offered to meet verify me despite having about 40 from a previous profile (to be fair I didn’t ask either! ) and I wanted to get on and chat shit on the forums... otherwise no need to verify as a single man

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Someone told me recently it's compulsory for new women and couples, but not for men. I guess because no one pretends to be a single guy on here?

Wasn’t compulsory for me. I opted to voluntarily as no bugger offered to meet verify me despite having about 40 from a previous profile (to be fair I didn’t ask either! ) and I wanted to get on and chat shit on the forums... otherwise no need to verify as a single man"

I’d have done you a veri

over a year ago

Wasn’t compulsory for me. I opted to voluntarily as no bugger offered to meet verify me despite having about 40 from a previous profile (to be fair I didn’t ask either! ) and I wanted to get on and chat shit on the forums... otherwise no need to verify as a single man

I’d have done you a veri "

Awwww

Have we met!?!

(just kiddin’ )

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’d have done you a veri

Awwww

Have we met!?!

(just kiddin’ )

"

. Nob

over a year ago

I’d have done you a veri

Awwww

Have we met!?!

(just kiddin’ )

. Nob "

over a year ago

That’s not initially true I have herd rumblings off woman crateing a mans profile and scopeing out they “ competition ” so to speek

I am a lerker on the Scottish part post sometime but just don’t find the threads interesting so stick to here

But any way stumbled on a thread about a month and hafe ago when whare it was talked about

Post new Message to Thread