Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Veries

Jump to newest

By *r nice guy91 OP   Man
over a year ago

ashford

Why is it so hard for new people to get varies lol no one wants to chat or meet or Evan can with some one with no veries! I have had fab for a while but not on here all that often would be nice to can with some people and get some veries haha x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Firstly, you joined fab during a global pandemic at a time when nobody should have been meeting anyway.

Single men massively outnumber single women and couples on fab so you need to make an effort to stand out.

Can you honestly say that about your profile?

Seriously, if you visited a profile like yours, would YOU want to meet them?

Looks to me like you came here thinking you could set up a profile wth just two or three sentences, no pictures and expect the offers to come rolling in.

I'm afraid it doesn't work like that.

You haven't mentioned in your post whether you've been messaging people or waiting for someone to get in touch with you first.

It's very difficult to suggest where the problem might lie without a little more information - which again, kinda gets to the nub of the problem.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Camming with another person with no veries won't get you one either as they can't verify you

over a year ago

ashford

Well that’s fucked that then hasn’t it ????

over a year ago

"Well that’s fucked that then hasn’t it ????"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Now lockdown restrictions are easing, try putting your name down for an organised social, or attending a club.

Good luck OP

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

What good do you think a cam veri will do you ? "This person appears to be a human being".

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"What good do you think a cam veri will do you ? "This person appears to be a human being"."

Tina Titz was good at giving out veris like that after having met her in person "Has two arms, two legs, and can speak" were some of her favourites

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"What good do you think a cam veri will do you ? "This person appears to be a human being".

Tina Titz was good at giving out veris like that after having met her in person "Has two arms, two legs, and can speak" were some of her favourites "

over a year ago

Hate to break it to you but 3 months isn’t a while… Especially during the pandemic. The best way to get one would be to go to clubs and socials. Unless you specifically just want cam verifications…

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"What good do you think a cam veri will do you ? "This person appears to be a human being"."

CGI, i bet someome could. Or those ridiculously life like sex dolls.

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

I would only ever cam verify people with face pics on their profile that I could compare the cam to and only through the fab chat rooms

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Fabbing requires effort! Put some in and you may just get rewarded.

over a year ago

Tbh all a cam veri will confirm is that you’re the person in the pics on your profile. It certainly won’t make anyone keener to meet you.

A good profile and a couple of veri’s from people you have met even socially in a club count for far more.

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

As a dinosaur in the scene, and watched this site change, and evolve, my years of experience has actually taught me that verifications can be a double edged sword. There are those who think that plenty of verifications clarifies that you are not a time waster, daydreamer or wannabe, but on the other hand, there are also those who think that you must be a player trying to shag your way through the site.

Your best bet is to go to a local social as soon as they start to open up, once you get talking to someone who is on the same wavelength, they are then likely to verify you even if you don't actually play, and you are away.

over a year ago

When I first started using fab about 8 years ago, it used to take single men, on average, around 6 months to get their first meet.

With more and more men joining the site, that's increased to between 9 months and a year - when we're not in the middle of a pandemic.

You need to realign your expectations.

If you were thinking this was dial-a-shag, you're in the wrong place

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Go on camera get a veri that way.

By *iman2100Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

If you want to be verified then look at the profiles of the successful single men. See what they say and try and put something in that would interest potential meets.

Before you contact anyone read their profile. Make sure you do not make any of the errors they moan about. i.e. cock pictures.

Then with luck you may get a meet.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Go on camera get a veri that way. "

Thats what hes saying. He cant get anyone to cam veri him either.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Why is it so hard for new people to get varies lol no one wants to chat or meet or Evan can with some one with no veries! I have had fab for a while but not on here all that often would be nice to can with some people and get some veries haha x"

I got several veris the day I joined as went to clubs first. I can get 10 veris if I attend a fab social. It really is not hard to get verified.

over a year ago

ashford

To be fair I’m not actually one of the weird people on here I am always polit always send a face picture and have never sent a cock picture

over a year ago

ashford

I’m new to all of this I’ve never been to clubs or anything I course I would like to but never have

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"As a dinosaur in the scene, and watched this site change, and evolve, my years of experience has actually taught me that verifications can be a double edged sword. There are those who think that plenty of verifications clarifies that you are not a time waster, daydreamer or wannabe, but on the other hand, there are also those who think that you must be a player trying to shag your way through the site.

Your best bet is to go to a local social as soon as they start to open up, once you get talking to someone who is on the same wavelength, they are then likely to verify you even if you don't actually play, and you are away. "

As I said earlier, most of my displayed veris are just through attending socials, also I remember when you could get verified by phone as well

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I’m new to all of this I’ve never been to clubs or anything I course I would like to but never have "

Just take your time OP, I was on here for about 9 months before I got a meet, albeit about 14 years ago, but you're still young, one day it will happen young Padawan

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Hope that you don't mind me say this.

This lad has been messaging me privately, he seems a very okay kind of guy. If you are in his area, and he ticks a few of your boxes, give him a chance. Remember that we all had to start somewhere.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

If you pass through folkie can meet for a quick hello and ill green tick you. Will only be hello tho.

over a year ago

ashford

Thanks for the advice

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Veris are a nightmare. Too many too few too explicit too intimidating. I am thinking of taking all of mine down.

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Veris are a nightmare. Too many too few too explicit too intimidating. I am thinking of taking all of mine down. "

I dont show the details of my veris much or accept them all. I dont want everyone knowing all my business in detail.

Post new Message to Thread